This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1751 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
To all 3 finalists, compare each juror to a real CBS Survivor player and why.
12th: X (FireX) [Bulolo/Auki/Makira] (8-1-1-1-1) *1st Member of the Jury*
- I would compare Brian to Jeff Varner. I do think Brian is a fighter and does not give up in this game (much like Jeff Varner), but at the same time he caused controversy within the cast on the tribal council of his boot.
10th: Tina (purplebb4) [Bulolo/Auki/Makira] (5-5/4-4/Drew Purple Rock) *2nd Member of the Jury*
- As much as purple loves Tina, in this situation I would say he is Jessica Lewis. A strong competitor in this game with a good shot of making it to the end, but cut short due to her loyalty to her alliance and a rock draw.
9th: Mearl (Mearl) [Bulolo/Auki/Makira] (5-4-1) *3rd Member of the Jury*
- Mearl is really hard for me to choose as a survivor player, but I have to go with David Wright. I think Mearl played a very strategic game and had strong allies, but ultimately was taken out for being too big of a threat to win this game.
8th: Josh (Joshbb17) [Auki/Bulolo/Makira] (5-3) *4th Member of the Jury*
- I think Jon Misch is a good fit for Josh's arc in this game. I think Leanna was the Jaclyn as Josh was the Jon. Josh was definitely the bigger threat of the two, and he was in the spotlight compared to Leanna who didn't get to show her potential until Josh left. Josh was also very confident in his alliance that he didn't idol himself and instead trusted they could keep him, but got blindsided.
7th: Yandere (Yandereboy12) [Auki/Auki/Makira] (4-3) *5th Member of the Jury*
- Yandere would probably go somewhere along the lines of Debbie Wanner. They both can get loud and confrontational with people, they both used their extra vote to get someone out, and they both can get a little crazy at times too!
6th: Latisha (Latisha0987) [Bulolo/Auki/Makira] (3-3/3-1) *6th Member of the Jury*
- I think you could be displayed as someone like Michaela Bradshaw. You're able to be over the top in this game and you were definitely a fighter. You were overshadowed by the likes of Cirie Fields, but you remained loyal to her and stayed alongside her as long as you could.
5th: Logan (lhooper902976) [Auki/Bulolo/Makira] (4-1) *7th Member of the Jury*
- I would compare you to Kelley Wentworth. You weren't afraid of making moves and you fought hard in this game, but ultimately came up short towards the end and you weren't able to save yourself from being voted out.
4th: Leanna (LEANNA) [Bulolo/Auki/Makira] (2-2/1-1/Lost FMC) *8th Member of the Jury*
- I think Leanna's game is underrated, because I felt like she had a lot of people vying for her and she had options to do whatever she wanted to do. I think Kara is a good pick for Leanna; Kara and Leanna had similar personalities, and I think a lot of people wanted Kara in the game as an option. I think she was covered by Dan in the game, but after his elimination she got more strategic as a player. Both her and Leanna left in fire making and I think they had a similar attitude on their way out the door.
1751 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
1. Flipping Latisha and Logan to blindside Josh

This is where I failed to really shine. Latisha and Logan both told me throughout this game that they were against me, and if I even tried to talk game with them, I felt like I was getting nowhere and they wanted nothing to do with me.

During the final eight, I pressed Josh to make a move in this game. I talked to him constantly and kept trying to get in something, but he didn't want to do anything until later on in the game. I persisted and kept at him, but he wouldn't budge. I also tried Leanna, but she felt held back by Josh and didn't want to make a move either. Finally as we approached tribal, I knew that it was grim for me and I felt I would not be able to get through to Logan. All our conversations consisted of was him leaving me on read and talking about donating his plasma.

I do wish I had talked more this tribal, but by the time I had finished talking with Josh about making a move, Harry and Stoner were jumping on Logan and Latisha to make a move and there wasn't much I could do at that point.
1751 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
To all 3 finalists, compare each juror to a real CBS Survivor player and why.
The person that does the best in both parts gets my vote

X- Chris Noble (S36): He played hard all the way even as it became clear he was going. He was a major target in this game, yet he played hard until his torch was snuffed.

Tina- Jessica Lewis (S33): Tina was a part of a solid alliance, and was willing to go to rocks to gain power in the game. However, Tina had the bad luck of drawing the purple rock. Tina likely would’ve gone far in this game otherwise.

Mearl- Jim Rice (S23): Mearl was a very energetic and enjoyable character, but his run was cut short after his alliance lost in a standoff and he was picked off. His story pretty much parallels Jim’s.

Josh- Ozzy in Micronesia: Josh was incredibly overconfident in his game, and it came back to bite him when he was blindsided. Both were strong players, but failed to understand their own threat level.

Yandere- Abi-Maria Gomes (S25): Yandere was seen by many people as a goat and was on the outs socially, yet he was willing to pick fights and use advantages to attempt to advance his position in the game. He was also ultimately eliminated because a bigger target managed to win immunity.

Latisha- Chet (S16): I’m comparing Latisha with Chet because she could’ve went further in the game, yet she gave up.  There was a very high chance she survived the f6 revote, but she asked to be voted out. Latisha wasn’t seen as the biggest threat, but several people still wanted her in the game.

Logan- Terry (S12): Towards the end of the game, Logan found himself on the outs. He had a few clutch challenge wins and an idol play that kept him in the game when he was a target, yet he fell just short by losing the f5 challenge. Even though things weren’t looking good, he campaigned until the end.

Leanna- Sugar Kiper (S17): Unpopular opinion, but I think Sugar was a solid player. Sugar & Leanna have some notable parallels. Leanna spent a portion of the game in Josh’s shadow just as Sugar was in Ace’s shadow. However, once Josh left she managed to put herself in a power position in the game, becoming a necessary swing vote that everyone wanted on their side. She outperformed expectations and was a stronger player than some people would expect. She would likely be sitting in the final 3 right now if she didn’t ask to make fire, and that showed her strong positioning.
1751 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
MEARL PART 2

Split vote at f6:

So after the josh blindside, I went to leanna. Said similar stuff to what I said to Latisha and Logan to make them flip. I told leanna I was scared of idols so took josh out but I wanted to work with her. I brought up splitting votes to her. I also said we can vote Patrick or Harry. I didn’t want anyone thinking I was closer with them.

I think joah’s blindside gave leanna some fire to get revenge. I brought up key points in our convo like “they just got you, you need to get them back! They are the last pair and have a. Idol!”

I was having convos with Logan and Latisha at the same time in case I didn’t win immunity. I wanted them to vote Patrick since Harry was my f2. If they did have 2 idols, Patrick would be the casualty and Harry still here.

Once again I was running the plans and ideas back to Harry and Patrick. I’m sure they did talking, I think they put in more effort this round than the josh vote but not as much as me.
1751 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I do have one comment. I was a big reason Patrick was targeted a lot. Every round I told everyone besides Harry/Patrick that i want to vote Patrick soon or that said round. I spread Patricia name to be the target the last 5 rounds. He could have already been a target but I pushed for them to vote Patrick while I voted against them.

This was so Harry was always safe.
1751 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
Harry thinking I was overconfident in my game shows how little he knew about the dynamic of the post rock draw majority
1751 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Logan I’m working on your jury comparison question. I work at 2 tho so I’ll try to get it posted before then
1751 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Josh:

My vote will go to Patrick or stoner, Harry you showed very little respect to me and saying things like bye bitch is just rude, plus I don’t care for your game, you’re a longshot to get my vote.

What was my downfall in the game?

I don’t regret what I said. You talk about respect but you were incredibly disrespectful to me. When I was on the outs, you tried to kick me when I was down. You told me to self-vote to gain your trust despite knowing that you were voting for me and seemingly had the numbers. You wanted me to humiliate myself by self-voting when I was getting voted out. That’s disrespectful. I could’ve been nicer when you left, but I wanted to work with you throughout the entire game and you basically spit in my face, so yeah I was rightfully mad. Don’t preach respect if you don’t give it back to someone.

Your downfall was your arrogance. You had the numbers, yet you had to try to kick me when I was already down. Before you told me to self-vote, I had no intention of voting you out. Your arrogant and disrespectful comments about 30 minutes before tribal swayed me to target you. If you had kept your mouth shut, I probably wouldn’t have known that I was the target, and I probably wouldn’t have tried as aggressively to flip Logan. You were in a position of power and you let it get to your head.

I have respect for the way you played the game, but not for the way you treated someone that simply came to you to try to improve my position in the game.
1751 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry thinking I was overconfident in my game shows how little he knew about the dynamic of the post rock draw majority

Josh, 8:17 PM  Wednesday 7/3/19
“i am confident in tonight, but if 3 votes go the same way, all bets are off for ever working together the next vote”

Does this not sound overconfident to anyone else???
1751 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Oh ew pat just lost my vote for comparing me to someone who outed someone who was trans just for a game. No thx that to me was not a compliment
1751 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Mearl Part 1:

1. Flipping Latisha and Logan to blindside Josh

Stoner states he talked to them a lot that day
Harry said he talked talked to them last minute
Pat says he just wanted Josh our so jumped on board with the plan (the weakest of the 3 in regards to this move)

Give me more details. Am I wrong?

At the end of the day this was my move. Chris had been talking to Logan & Latisha, but I was the one that executed the blindside. Patrick & Chris actually wanted to vote out Yandere, since they were weary of Josh’s idol. If we voted Yandere, Logan & Latisha wouldn’t have flipped. However, I convinced everyone that Josh wouldn’t see it coming, and ultimately convinced Logan that it was the time to strike.
1751 days 23 hours ago
FireX
So chris or Harry 1 of you is getting my vote. Mainly cause yall also at least talked to me in this game. I feel if u cant tale the time to talk to me and even if i am leaving u think its a waste of time no need for me to waste my time voting you to win

Now idk if im gonna ask a great question but tbh i am not bitter. I made merge which was my only goal this game. I was gonna sheep whoever came to me lol so BAAAAAA but all jokes aside i had a fun game till bitchtisa made false rumors about me.

If u want my jury vote i want to see how well u know me X the person. Ill wait till 4pm eastern and u find as many facts about me as u can. Whoever finds the most gets my vote. Thats to see if i mean anything. If not so be it as ik yall need to answer questions but im a easy vote. A LOT of ppl know me and im talking irl things. Not how i play group games.

GL to all 3 of you. Yall played a great game and def earned FTC
1751 days 22 hours ago
FireX
TOMMOROW btw. Ment to say till Tommorow
Also pat obvi joking u have a shot at my vote boiiii but its getting old that your always after me. Being obsessed aont a cute look
1751 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
dw brian, we’ll final 2 the next time we play
1751 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
Harry

I knew something was up, I thought that being arrogant as an act would prevent you three fromvoting me as maybe I would play an idol. Dude, you’re not going to get any votes, you forced firemaking to take Patrick a strong candidate to win to the end. All you did was piggyback others and were Patrick’s bitch, I’m sorry but you drew rocks for him, and you didn’t vote him out at final 4 as many jurors wanted you to make a move for yourself.

You made no moves without Patrick

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!