This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Melanesia - Finale

Topic » Survivor Melanesia - Finale

1749 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Unfortunately, this will be the first season in awhile where I will have to host a non-live finale.  This is due to my schedule and seemingly among the current castaways are busy.  This is how the finale will workout.

--> I will be posting your "final three" immunity challenges of the season.  They will all be non-live and will be posted after "Final 7 Tribal" has concluded. 

--> You will also be sending me a bootlist for the entirety of the finale.  I hate that I'm making you guys plan in advance so there will be a fifteen minute interval after each challenge where people will be allowed to switch their votes after the challenge results.  In the event of a revote and/or a fire-making challenge there will be a voting deadline extension.

--> In the event of the original merge idol being played if it hasn't been played already.  The re-hidden merge idol will be hidden during the fifteen minute interval.  The clues will still be given out till the "Final Five" tribal.

**Extremely Important**

This is scheduled to start at 4:30pm EST (June 6th) and end 4:30pm EST (June 8th).  I'm giving you guys 48 hours to complete this which should be plenty.  In the event, I receive all the results early then I will read them early.

^This is your warning about votes being read early.
1748 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
FINAL SIX
------------

Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Logan I'll take back the immunity necklace.

I've created a poll consisting of the final six:
https://tengaged.com/group/7549-survivor-melanesia-blood-vs-water-ii/poll/immunity-challenge-15-147408

The individual with the highest percentage wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they will be guaranteed a 1 in 5 shot of winning this game.  In addition, the winner of today's challenge will receive a clue to the merge idol.  Everyone else will be vulnerable tonight where one of you will be the fourteenth person voted out and the sixth member of the jury.

**Note**

--> If there's a tie we will have a tie-breaker.
1748 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
FINAL FIVE
--------------

You will all be trying to solve a 5-digit code. Each code will consist of numbers 0-9 that can only be used once per code.  Next, you will guess the code and I will responded with how many numbers are correct and how many were in the right spot.

The individual that gets their code in the shortest amount of guesses wins immunity and are guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol.  Everyone else vulnerable tonight where one of you will be the fifteenth person voted out and the seventh member of the jury.

**Note**

- In event of a tie a 3 digit code will be given after the 5 digit is completed.
- I do have a chatzy where the code was originally created along with the tie-breaker.
- Also, everyone will have a different code so there isn't collaborating.
- We will do this over Skype as it's easier to track and I can only do one person at a time.
1748 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
FINAL FOUR
---------------

In front of you guys lies a hundred piece puzzle:
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=14007227c621

The individual who gets the fastest time wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they will be guaranteeing their spot at the "final tribal council" where you'll get the chance to plead your case to jury on why you should win this game.  Everyone else will be vulnerable tonight where of one of you will be the sixteenth person voted out and become the eighth and final member of the jury.

**Very Important**

I want a "full screenshot" of your completed puzzle (EX: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh).  If the screenshot isn't like this then I will not count your score (tinypic, imgur and vice versa are good ways to upload screenshots).
1746 days 2 hours ago
LEANNA
Hete
1746 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
1746 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
here
1746 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sup
1746 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
https://media1.giphy.com/media/2ytsOJGiKHluKGjf8d/giphy.gif

It all comes down to this.
1746 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, it's the moment you guys have been waiting for known as the results.

We will start with final six immunity!
1746 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ben is Jeff varner
1746 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck everyone
1746 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm going to narrow the playing field as it came down to two individuals:

- Stoner
- Patrick

There were 217 votes cast.
1746 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
we all know who won.
1746 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck Pat
1746 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
The winner of final six immunity is...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!