This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Makira)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Makira)

1757 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: X, Tina, and Mearl voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Stoner since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 8:30pm EST tonight.
1757 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
stoner
1757 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Stoner - You've played about five or six times in the series.  Does it weigh on you that if you were to make through another tribal you'd reach your first finale episode?
1757 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Me
1757 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - You've played about five or six times in the series.  Does it weigh on you that if you were to make through another tribal you'd reach your first finale episode?

For sure Ben. I've never made finale in your series. Would be really cool and fulfilling if I could finally make it to one. Here's to hoping I make it to f6 (cheers)
1757 days ago
lhooper902976
Question
1757 days ago
Joshbb17
question
1757 days ago
bigben1996
All - What's the basis for tonight's decision?
1757 days ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1757 days ago
Gaiaphagee

get the dumb pothead out
1757 days ago
Pokepat

there is no basis or logic
1757 days ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1757 days ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1757 days ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1757 days ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Harry

1 vote Harry
1757 days ago
Gaiaphagee
pls be stoner pls be stoner....

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!