This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Makira)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Makira)

1762 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Leanna since she has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1762 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner
1762 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick
1762 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Question
1762 days 3 hours ago
FireX
X
1762 days 1 hour ago
tashi
Tash
1762 days ago
bigben1996
Stoner - Is it too early to start thinking about who I want to sit at the end with or is it right on cue?

Patrick - Do you think the merge has become easier knowing that everyone left is in a pair?

Logan - Is there a clear minority alliance coming into tonight's tribal or have things begun to scatter a bit in Melanesia? 

X - How shocking is it that there are only pairs left in the game?  With that being said does that increase the likelihood a rock draw may be in our midst?

Tashi - You've been no stranger in receiving votes at tribal council.  What do you think the reason behind that is?  Are people threatened by you or is it a personal vendetta?
1761 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - Is it too early to start thinking about who I want to sit at the end with or is it right on cue?

Yeah it’s pretty early. I think if FTC was today, we’re all on even playing field. We won’t know who we can beat or who will beat us until we get past a few rounds
1761 days 14 hours ago
LEANNA
Me
1761 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Leanna - Congratulations on winning the prestigious immunity necklace tonight.  With only pairs left in the game.  How do you eventually expect the game will play out?
1761 days 13 hours ago
LEANNA
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen it played out with all loved ones!  I think the game will shift where individuals start to play their own game as their other half gets voted off
1761 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm pretty sure scattered
1761 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
11/12 votes received.
1761 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1761 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1761 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!