Welcome to the Merge

Topic » Welcome to the Merge

194 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Lakatoro getting their first look at the new Bunlap tribe, Ty medically evacuated at the last tribal council. I'll now take back the tribal immunity idols.  Everyone...

DROP YOUR BUFFS!

The tribes have now merged.

*tosses brown buffs*

Congrats to the nine of you that have made the merge.  However, the OI finale will be tonight as well so either two or three people will be rentering the game.  Your job tonight is to create a tribe name something related to the Vanautu.  I will not accept a really ridiculous merge tribe name so actually, put some thought into it as you'll have till 5pm EST tomorrow to decide.

Other than that, as stated in the rules a merge idol will be hidden.  These will be hidden at the conclusion of your first individual immunity challenge.  Time-Limit idols are over and so is OI after tonight.  Also, the merge twist you will be notified but you won't know what it is for now.

You will have a live immunity challenge tomorrow night with a time TBD.  The original forum was meant to be misleading :D
194 days 2 hours ago
jman96
Yay merge. 馃檪
194 days 2 hours ago
Iceey
Erromango or Caledonia??
193 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Caledonia sounds good to me!!
193 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
I support Caledonia
193 days 1 hour ago
BarbraStreisand
I like both tbh but i like Erromango more
193 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Caledonia is cool

open group

BigBen's Survivor: Vietnam [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!