This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2186 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
JB- Why shouldn't James win the game?

James admittedly said he didn't speak to half the people in the game, and I spoke to everyone who was at least on my tribe. I think James is using an understood "social game" between players as an excuse for his inactivity. He missed the finale and failed to make it to most of the challenges. I played the game hard from the start and I made more risks than he did. The reason why nobody wanted James out was because he was non-threatening. The reason why nobody wanted me out was because I strategically maneuvered my social game so that I was never the target. I had my shield Clair protect me and cut her loose right when I needed to. James wouldn't be here if it weren't for me and he can't say the same about me.
2186 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Straight up I never targeted you JB because I was playing loyal
I thought it was gonna be an F3, you, myself and Clair and in that scenario she deserved the win unanimously

Out of the people who merged, I genuinely just thought you were the one I had the best chance of beating, not saying it’s a high one, but much better than myself vs Ferdi

And with the comps I genuinely knew I was gonna be alright, as I made sure i was on good terms with the majority of people. And you can’t say people kept me because I was non-threatening

Ziggy wasn’t a massive threat to win? JayHawk wasn’t a massive threat to win? You didn’t want to vote  me because my social game made sure you knew we were close.
2186 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
4/6 votes received.
2186 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
no i was taking zach to the end the whole time before he got medivac'd. i was gonna take you out at 4, and take clair out at 3
2186 days ago
OhNatalie
WAIT SERIOUS QUESTION

Did anyone find the merge idol? I looked EVERYWHERE lol
2186 days ago
bigben1996
OhNatalie
WAIT SERIOUS QUESTION

Did anyone find the merge idol? I looked EVERYWHERE lol

-----

Nobody found it: https://tengaged.com/blog/DuncanSurferBoy/7359634/
2186 days ago
bigben1996
5/6 votes received.
2186 days ago
OhNatalie
Also, JB I don't have any questions for you. Your speech made complete sense so I'll leave it at that.

I think we have a clear winner here, ladies.  Good luck :*
2186 days ago
bigben1996
6/6 votes received.

I'll see everyone tonight :-)
2185 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
For the last time, I'll go tally the votes...
2185 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury, James and JB thank you all for your patience.  I know you guys really want to know the votes but you’re going to have to wait till you get back to my home state of New York.  With that being said...

*helicopter shown to be landing outside the tribal council area*
*walks out of tribal and gets on a helicopter with urn*

See you later folks!
2185 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!