This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2183 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome James and JB to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Mongolia.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Josh, Dan, Natalie, Zach, Ferdi and Clair voted out at the last tribal council.

James and JB you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST on April 29th (Sunday). 
The reunion will be Sunday at 8pm EST (subject to change).
2183 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
**Note**

In the event of a tie, Lorenzo will be the tie-breaker vote.
2183 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
*walks in*
https://media.giphy.com/media/w1do6KYVLjYR2/giphy.gif

I'm all ears, so I'll wait for speeches from you two. Convince me, please. *Also heres a little secret of mine: https://imgur.com/gE0Wg9s lol
2183 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey, guys! Congrats to you both. Original Olkhonud prevails!

Okay. I don't need to listen to your speeches because I'm pretty sure who I am voting for tonight.

You know how important loyalty, honesty, and trust to me are. So I was really baffled when JB voted me out. JB, all of our conversation are still on Skype. When the season began, you were the one who told me that I am your "ride or die" or whatever it is. You told me and Nicky that we would be the Final 3. During the merge, we stuck with each other knowing we have big targets on our back. During Final 6, you promised me that we would be the Final 2. You made me believe in something that wasn't real at all.

I know we were working together but voting for you would be voting against my principle.

James, on the other hand, is an honest guy. Every tribal council he would always tell me how he is going to vote. He's not sugar-coating things for me. Even though we voted differently so many times, the respect is still there.

JB might have better gameplay than James has, but as a person who is a beauty queen at heart, I would vote for someone who has been honest to me since Day 1.

I'm voting for JAMES.

All the best to the both of you and congratulations again.
2183 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Lol at Natalie.
2183 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Thank you Clair <3

And I'll write a speech soon
2183 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Lol unlike Clair, I am not interested in voting for honest and I think I can speak for the rest of the jury.

Show us you played the game and made moves. Mongolia was mediocre so I refuse to add onto the mediocrity by voting someone who didn't PLAY. Clair stop being bitter and sit down.
2183 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
I'm not bitter, Natalie. We all have our preferences and principles in voting for a winner. That has been my principle since time immemorial. You can't blame me if I'm a beauty queen at heart.

As a person with values, I won't argue with you. We are both Jury members, so I think we should respect each other's opinion.

I'm not the one here who's been sending hate mails once she got voted out. Lol.

#CryBaby
2183 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
You wanna talk about honesty? This was 30 hours before you voted me out: https://imgur.com/F1aAZ33

Lets not be hypocrites and advocate for shit you don't believe. Anyway, can't wait for the speeches.
2183 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Also, as for hate mails? HON I was gonna vote you had you made F2. I was never bitter nor a cry baby but go off lol
2183 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Natalie, I couldn't be honest to you when EVERYONE knew you were a liar. A tooth for a tooth, Honey. ;)
2183 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
You know between the two of us who is more honest and trustworthy.

I can still smell your bitterness from here.
2183 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
So what you're saying is your, "beauty queen at heart" is bullshit to validate your bitterness towards JB? LOL Bitch sit down because everyone is tired of you and nobody is buying it. Also I never said I was trustworthy honey. You are, and when I provided you an example of you being a liar you agreed to lying lmao.

Nobody is here to see you sit on a high pedestal, claim how "perfect" you were, and shit on the finalists' games. I'm definitely not having any of it because you're exhaaaausting hon. Let them speak for themselves, thank you.
2183 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Everyone is tired of YOU, actually. I'm not bitter against JB. As someone who is always votes for someone who is honest, loyal, and trustworthy, I think I should give my vote to someone who embodies that.

I'm nor claiming I'm "perfect". You said it yourself.

And, Natalie, watch your temper, Honey. How old are you? Act your age. I'm not here to babysit you.
2183 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Plus I'm not limiting them to speak for themselves. Lol. I just stated my opinion. As a Jury member, I have free will to do everything I want.
2183 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Anyway, let's stop this nonsense. You started it so I'm going to end this. You wait for the speeches. I'll wait for the Reunion.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!