This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1546 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats Jacob
1545 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Thank you Ben for your great hosting! Part of me did definitely want to be in this season cuz you are an awesome host but I knew it'd be toxic.
1545 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
THANKS BEN.

13 hours 41 min agobigben1996
DavidM7
Ben what was your favorite part of the season?

Honestly, the middle of the premerge likely.  I personally enjoyed watching tribal's where it unfortunately took out some real entertaining characters or front-runners in Brandon, Austin, and Joe.  It was the purest part of the game and the least toxic environment.
1545 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Thanks all for a fun season and congrats to the finalists & jacob for winning!
1545 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats to Jacob!
1533 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
8th: Dylan (DBWs) [Punggol/Kallang/Bedok/Bedok/Sembawang/Bedok/Marijuana] (Quit)
7th: Lexie (deathlyavocado) [Bedok/Kallang/Kallang/Sembawang/Bedok/Bedok/Marijuana] (Quit)

what happened
1533 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Runner-Up: Sydney (Guigi) [Bedok/Bedok/Sembawang/Sembawang/Bedok/Sembawang/Marijuana] (Received 3 votes to win)
Sole Survivor: Jacob (BOBROCKS333) [Kallang/Kallang/Bedok/Bedok/Sembawang/Sembawang/Marijuana] (Received 4 votes to win)

Also NUT but Sydney was robbed but Jacob would've been robbed too
1521 days ago
XxHeroxX
It's been literal ages since I've returned to Tengaged, but I couldn't help but notice the conclusion to this series. Wish I would have decided to check Tengaged a month or so earlier, given my invitation to this season, though on second thought...

Regardless, this group will always be a fond memory for me. It's sad to see how far the site has fallen, as I remember the glory days.. Good times. I'm honored to have my avatar features on the group picture, despite not participating.

Thanks Ben for remaining diligent and steadfast, you were an excellent host and I hope that one day you have the chance to pursue something similar, just on a different platform preferably.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!