This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1566 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
I really did try to get the sides together to target the middle people and Lexie was going to as soon as mike left 馃槶 sad day
1566 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
I had no power in this game tho OOP
1566 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
... I'm planning to do some form of award show or some form of blog stuff regarding the series.

This is essentially recapping the events that have happened over time in the series.  While, I don't have a wiki for this series.  I do have a relatively good memory and plan to make some form of synopsis on each season when my schedule loosens up.  There is also a chance of HOF induction in the future.  But, time needs to pass first.
1566 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
fun fun
1566 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Finally...
1566 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
oh wow iconic
1566 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
M&Ns is where I really shine and I fully expect them to invite me back Once more before all winners so I can solidify 100 days in that series (even tho I should already have 100 but mike doesn鈥檛 count RI as days)
1566 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
... thank you!

Obviously, to the how many castaways that have played in this series.  I thank each and every one of you for having played.  This series will remain a staple to group games on this site from now till randomize decides to DDOS again.

It was a blast and still can't believe that this game even made it past Hawaii.  While, there are individuals that I hold ill will against and will refuse to acknowledge in the series conclusion.  To those who remained active from the beginning and really became active alumni then I hope you enjoyed the 40 season experience.

With that BigBen Survivor is out and hopefully some updates will come later this winter :-)
1566 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
https://images.yuku.com/image/gif/0a526856baf6fff30b3a9ed2ee0bd0fe375fa675_r.gif

bye bye Benjamin 馃挏
1566 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank you, Ben!
1566 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
poor the_donald being censored
1566 days 20 hours ago
jman96
Thank you ben.
1566 days 20 hours ago
Webly
Thanks Ben! I鈥檒l proudly accept my Pre-Merge Boot Award and DaRoob Award. On the latter, I really should not have seen Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker that day or should have trusted anyone very much in the game to begin with... but I really did not want to deal with this game anymore lmao.

Reading through the confessionals, it鈥檚 kinda funny/sad that the people who were playing the game the hardest all ended up losing and having the worst time... but honestly this is what we get for voting for swapping every two rounds. This season was a clusterfuck, but it still was entertaining regardless.

Congrats Jacob!!!
1566 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you Ben for villain of the season and player of the season!!

Peace out S40 鉁岋笍

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!