This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1546 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Tonight at 8pm EST.
1546 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
I just wanna say I should have listened to Brandon because he was a king and deserved better than pre-jury and anyone who voted him is pure evil.
Patrick ❤️
Brandan ❤️
Brandon ❤️
All pre-jury kings that went too soon 😭
1546 days 11 hours ago
EM002
Hey
1546 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Hi
1546 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
for the last time ...
1546 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
1546 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Chris robbed
Can’t wait for guigi and will to join him <\3
1546 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
🖤🖤
1546 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
CONGRATULATIONS TINA YOU ARE THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR SINGAPORE
1546 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
1546 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Glad I drew the final rock in this series !
1546 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
CONGRATULATIONS DANA YOU ARE THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR SINGAPORE
1546 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings in urn*

Wow!  Tonight, is special a night as this is the final reunion show and season that I'll be hosting.  While, this season could be considered relatively dark-sided or individuals not giving there all.  I want to say thank you to those who did try this season and to any alumni who watched the game from beginning to end.  Obviously, it's a tough good-bye that I'm saying tonight but regardless it's time to make the most of this next hour to get to the hard hitting Q&A's.

So thank you again to both castaways and alumni!
1546 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck Jacob, Sydney, and Will!!!

Thanks Ben for an amazing series.
1546 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright but now the time has come to crown a winner.

Jacob, Sydney and Will you've both been waiting a whole 39 days, since we left Singapore to see these votes.  So now the time has actually come to read them.  We have our Palau, Nigeria, and Israel representative to make up this final three.  All have played unique games and won in their own fashion in previous seasons.

*pulls out the urn*

There are SIX votes in here. They're for a winner meaning you want to see your name written down tonight.

Good luck to the three of you!
1546 days 11 hours ago
EM002
Definitely not the best way to go out for a truly amazing group game such as this one :/

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!