This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1545 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you so much Jacob & Will!!!!

I wish you two the best of luck 馃枻馃挭

It was so fun playing with y鈥檃ll, long live #TheThreats
1545 days 22 hours ago
jojo7784
All I can say is, Jacob and Sydney idk which of you I鈥檓 voting.

Will I can confidently say I am not voting for you and I truly hope you get 3rd.

Gl Sydney and Jacob, I have no questions I鈥檒l vote based on my mood later.
1545 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
1. What was one thing your fellow finalists did better than you?

Jacob was able to perform better than me in the immunities at the merge, I only won 1 and he won 3.

Sydney was able to build good enough relationships in the premerge to not leave at the merge despite the inactivity.

2. Why should your fellow finalists lose? I'm not saying this for you to then say "they should lose cause I did ___ better". The more you go after a finalist, the better.

Jacob needed advantages and immunities to stay in the game. He was able to get to the f3 only because I drew a rock at the f6. I could have easily voted him out and won the next few challenges, but that wasn鈥檛 the route I wanted to go if I wanted to have a chance at winning.

Also if anyone was the glue between Dylan/Lexie and I, it was Eric for me. This is not to say I didn鈥檛 have any conversations with them myself. After David left I wanted to flip, and make the vote 4-4, but it never happened. Jacob was labeled to be in the middle, but that position really was mainly only on Stoner and myself.

Sydney should lose just for the inactivity at the merge. Some of the votes were dependent on the vote list that was sent and I would say that was a big factor in the weird pacing of the merge. Sydney didn鈥檛 look for idols or attempt in immunity challenges, which could take hours at a time.

3. I haven't played many games with either of you so figured this would also be a fun question. What surprised you the most about me as a player and/or person? While some ass-kissing is always appreciated, I'd like honest answers.

Hmm, I didn鈥檛 know what to expect from you coming in. But I felt like we were similar in a way. Nothing really surprised me of you as a player, but what surprised me the most really is just how early you sleep
1545 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Will I can confidently say I am not voting for you and I truly hope you get 3rd.

And I get that, I do
1545 days 20 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
1. What was one thing your fellow finalists did better than you?

Sydney survived a much tougher premerge, he got votes from a lot of people on their way out the door, Ray, Bryan, JB, but Sydney managed to survive it all...and all of that happened before I鈥檇 even set foot at tribal.

Will did a better job at not being a target than I did and getting fewer votes.

2. Why should your fellow finalists lose? I'm not saying this for you to then say "they should lose cause I did ___ better". The more you go after a finalist, the better.

Sydney should lose because he didn鈥檛 really do a whole lot of anything as far as I鈥檓 concerned. In a season with a few inactives, Sydney was the one who made the merge and then got dragged along by his allies who were playing better games. I just don鈥檛 think that for an all winners season Sydney is the winner we all deserve. The lack of FTC performance so far further reflects that.

Will should lose because his game is based on would鈥檝e, should鈥檝e, could鈥檝e scenarios and not what actually happened or things he actually did. He鈥檚 said so far he could鈥檝e thrown immunity challenges premerge to let his social game develop but didn鈥檛. He says he could鈥檝e flipped at F8 to make it 4-4 but didn鈥檛 get a chance. I don鈥檛 even know what that was going to accomplish besides just flipping back in the revote and looking sketchy, because I don鈥檛 think any of the other 4 would鈥檝e flipped. He could鈥檝e voted me out at F6 but didn鈥檛.

What he DID do was miss opportunities to put people on the jury who would support and root for him. I think if Will had protected Sydney less in the early merge then Sydney could鈥檝e been an advocate on jury for him, but instead he was protecting Sydney in those rounds to try to drag to the end as a goat who now has a chance of beating him. Also I obviously wanted him to draw a rock for my own benefit, but if he had flipped on me and managed to win F5 and F4 immunity to get to the end, I would鈥檝e understood and supported him from jury, and Stoner probably also would鈥檝e understood and supported. I mean this jury is 6 people, it doesn鈥檛 take that many votes to win!!

I think Will did have options in this game, I鈥檒l give him that, I just think many times he chose the ones that lessened his chances of winning.

3. I haven't played many games with either of you so figured this would also be a fun question. What surprised you the most about me as a player and/or person? While some ass-kissing is always appreciated, I'd like honest answers.

I was actually pretty surprised by how strong a player you are! The only time I ever remember playing with you was in an RSF season when you were a rookie in over your head playing a format and series you weren鈥檛 really an expert on. So it was nice to see you more in your element in this game!! It surprised me that you were basically to Stoner what Sydney was to Will, Stoner was always against voting you out even tho you were imo a much better player than Sydney lmao so gj on that!

Also since I had a close relationship with your partner in that previously mentioned game, I didn鈥檛 really talk to you a ton, so it was nice to actually chat more this time around and see your social skills in action.
1545 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Will should lose because his game is based on would鈥檝e, should鈥檝e, could鈥檝e scenarios and not what actually happened or things he actually did.

My game isn't based off of what would've happened. I was simply saying rather how much more it could've been had certain events never occurred.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don鈥檛 even know what that was going to accomplish besides just flipping back in the revote and looking sketchy, because I don鈥檛 think any of the other 4 would鈥檝e flipped.

I wouldn't have flipped in the revote. I went to rocks with a 1/3 chance at leaving, I would definitely have gone to rocks with a 1/5 chance and I would have pushed Stoner to flip, who knows if he would have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What he DID do was miss opportunities to put people on the jury who would support and root for him.

Had I voted you off for at 6th and sat with Mike and Newz in the end, Mike could easily get 3 votes and assuming Newz gets 3rd, he would vote for him to win. Nobody could have prepared for or expected the quits to occur.
1545 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I was not flipping at f8, I wanted Sydney out cause he was too close to you
1545 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*back 2 my hole*
1545 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
I was not flipping at f8, I wanted Sydney out cause he was too close to you

Tea then potential rocks at 8!!
1545 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
If Sydney cannot amass the votes needed to win I will be voting Will over Jacob.

Jacob you鈥檙e response to who I am socially really let me down and it goes to show that you weren鈥檛 proactive in talking to people outside your bubble. You barely spoke to me which really just goes to show how much effort you really put into this game.

Good luck to all three of you though and I wish Sydney had fought for this because I know he had a game worth while
1545 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
That鈥檚 fine David I understand why you feel that way, you were the person I had the least relationship with so I get where you鈥檙e coming from and I even said to you when you were being voted out that I dropped the ball socially with you. I don鈥檛 think that one relationship is indicative of the overall effort put in or overall game I played though! I feel like the rest of my answers to that question and others show that I played a game worthy of a win, the best of the 3 finalists on an overall level, and I just hope in the next few hours you can maybe see it that way !!!
1545 days 18 hours ago
EM002
Thank you both for your responses.

After answering all the questions above, I think I have a clear person who deserves to win. Regardless, I love you all as people and wish nothing but the best.
1545 days 16 hours ago
OldNewz
Alrighty thank you both for your answers.

I have sent my vote in
1545 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
5/6 votes received.
1545 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
Jacob is probably winning so congrats fam! This season has been one of the worst I鈥檝e ever played and I am slightly ashamed to have been apart of it. Ben I just want to apologize on behalf of this cast for the show we produced. Your series really doesn鈥檛 deserve this kind of end but alas. Thank you for inviting me back and I鈥檓 sorry for lacking in the confessional department this season
Much love 馃挄 congrats again Jacob!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!