This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 Results + Poll FINALE

Topic » Week 10 Results + Poll FINALE

878 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
https://picasion.com/gl/91/f0Mk.gif

Once again I am proud of all of you! We finally made it to the end. All three of you have a different sound that can hold your own! I look forward to seeing the winner of season 1 Kiara’s Idol.

Reminder:

Each judge (there will be 3 this week no guest) will judge on song choice, sound and if we will relisten to it. Each category will either get 1-5 points for a total of 15 from each judge.

Which means you can get a max of 45 points from our ratings alone.

First place for the poll will get 50 additional points
2nd place for the poll will get 40 additional points
3rd place for the poll will get 30 additional points

Whoever have the most points ultimately wins the entire game, bragging rights and the $25 prize!

This poll will be up for two days meaning it will close Wednesday morning at 9 AM. Please let me know below when you want to do the winner reveal. I would like it for all of you to be there and I will mail the other contestants as well. Y’all can message friends and family to come and show up too. Please pick a day and time everyone can be present for either Friday evening, Saturday anytime , Sunday anytime. :)
878 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
As always judges comments are not edited. This is the raw reactions and scoring….
878 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
First person who points be revealed is

Burberry!!
———————————————
Kiara:
Song choice 5/5
Sound 4/5
Re-listen 3/5

Adele voice is very hard to cover and I think you did it justice here. This song is definitely your style and matches your voice well hence the 5 for song choice here. This is one of her newer songs and I feel like you took it and made it your own. I gave a 3 for relistening because the slow pace is not really my thing. Overall a great finale song good luck tonight! 
——————————-
Megan:
Song choice 4/5
Sound 4/5
Re-listen 4/5

Your voice is undeniably beautiful. You provided the same sound week after week consistently. Thank you for sharing your voice with us.
————————-
Dennis:
Song choice 2/5
Sound 5/5
Re-listen 5/5

You were Consistent and solid all throughout the competition and always found yourself towards the top of the weekly rankings.

Therefore your grand total is 36/45 for judges points!
878 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Next up is

Blu !!
———————————-
Kiara:
Song choice 5/5
Sound 3/5
Re-listen 5/5

This is my song I know and love it so much. I appreciate your choices of r and b throughout the competition minus the genre themes. Your voice have soul. Though one may argue your voice may not be the strongest out of the three I feel like you can hold those notes out in your own right. I actually listened to this twice first time listening to you second time singing along. Good luck tonight!
—————————————-
Megan:
Song choice 3/5
Sound 3/5
Relisten 3/5

You fought your way through this competition and I am so proud. Even through being sick, you showed us how you truly deserve to be here in the finals.
———————————-
Dennis:
Song choice 4/5
Sound 3/5
Re-listen 2/5

Your performances were always fun entries and I always enjoyed them .  You were consistent and I could tell you enjoyed yourself each week.

Therefore your grand total is 31/45 for judges points!
878 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Lastly is

Kenneth !!
—————————-
Kiara:
Song choice 5/5
Sound 5/5
Re-listen 5/5

I also love the soulfulness of your voice. You sound very unique and as you know I love the raspiness you have. I love the range of the highs and lows your sound can do. Hate to sound like a broken record but you also picked a great song for your voice. This is definitely my favorite of the night and may be your best throughout the competition. Good luck tonight!
————————————————-
Megan:
Song choice 4/5
Sound 5/5
Relisten 5/5

Of the 3 finalists I find your voice to be the most unique. I have truly enjoyed getting to know you through your singing.

Good luck all!
—————————————-
Dennis:
Song choice 1/5
Sound 4/5
Re-listen 3/5

I felt like you took the most risks throughout the competition and more times than not it paid off big for you.

Therefore your grand total is 37/45 for judges points!
878 days 13 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
This is still very close game and it can go to any of you…….

Once again a good luck from all judges and a special thanks to you!!
878 days 12 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Thank you 🙏🏽 judges, I had a blast. This was a fun and amazing opportunity, which I’m grateful for. Great job hosting kiara despite your hectic schedule. 💙

Good Luck Boys!
878 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Thank y’all for the feedback! Good luck yall

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!