This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 Submissions

Topic » Week 9 Submissions

917 days 1 hour ago
Stuie
Hey everyone, I just want to say thank you to Kiara and the judges for hosting this competition. It has been an amazing way for all of us to develop and work on our musicality, which I’m sure most of us have wanted to do for a long time. I entered into this competition with the goal of learning how to make my own music and I left with that and so much more. I now know how to play the piano, learned how to make arrangements myself and for the first time in my life been able to compose and arrange my own original songs which has literally been a dream come true. This game has given me new aspirations to create and make music as a passion project as it is something I absolutely love.

I am truly grateful to all the organizers, judges and competitors for making it to fun and especially Kiara who I know has done a significant amount. That said I am unfortunately dropping out at this point. I was assigned a massive work project that has been consuming my time morning day and night and unfortunately this was one of several things I had to cut out to make up for it. I’m no where close to started let alone finished a song this week so i with the final 4 the very best.

Thanks judges for all the feedback and support. Good luck to all the remaining musicians, looking forward to seeing who wins!

Stuie
916 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Stuie thank you for playing ! Ok y’all this is now the semi finals ! The show is still happening please submit and thank you! I am not that active on the site anymore because my life is also busy but this show is HAPPENING
916 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Keep on singing Stuie you are very talented it been a pleasure
916 days 23 hours ago
VanitySmurf
I will submit after work.
916 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Aw wtf :( bye stuie
916 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ken // Week 09

“I Care”

https://vocaroo.com/11uqOtq0aKd4

We are absolutely not joking when we say this was a hard week, you really understand how vocally challenging Beyonce is. Um good luck yall on what seems to be the last push now
916 days 14 hours ago
VanitySmurf
So it was said by one of the judges last week that they would like to see me push myself a little more and after a week & a half of battling strep, I finally can.
What better way to push myself than a Rangy Power Ballad.

Beyoncé- Listen
https://voca.ro/1lVUfFeE4YWS
916 days 10 hours ago
VanitySmurf
GL with everything Stuie, such a talented guy
916 days 10 hours ago
zach3051
I'm gonna post tomorrow promise! Sorry for the delay work has been crazy this week
915 days 16 hours ago
zach3051
Ok I thought I would have a chance to re-record, but work has been so crazy this week I didn't have time, but I still want to submit something so here is my cover of Love on Top. I love Beyonce, but her music is impossibly hard to sing so I tried my best to make this song that I love my own. I hope y'all enjoy.

Love on Top - Beyonce

https://voca.ro/18jJPFpge8Xc
915 days 12 hours ago
BURBERRY
Y’all did so well ❤️
915 days 11 hours ago
VanitySmurf
You too Burberry! A great final 4. ❤️
915 days 2 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Results be posted later tonight with the poll :)

Also for final night the theme is No THEME. You can submit anything you want since this is for the finale I want it to be something you are comfortable with and your very best. You will also have a week long to do this. After this poll we be taking a week break to ensure of this. Which means the songs be due not this upcoming week but no later than 10/29 ! Please use that week to your advantage to submit your A game finale song
914 days 16 hours ago
Stuie
Good luck everyone!

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!