This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 Results + Poll

Topic » Week 8 Results + Poll

920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
https://picasion.com/gl/91/f0Mk.gif

As I said this week was filled with surprises including the guest judge this week that you learn more of later.. First, let’s discuss the poll’s twist!! This week will be a double eviction!!!! THREE PEOPLE WILL HEAD INTO THE POLL!!!!! That’s right 3 people head in and the one with the most  % will be the only one staying!!!! Moving along…..

Allow me to introduce the lovely Times who is also in stars this week! He is so busy I paid actual money for his time and hours devoted (@Times_Places). He may be young but his outspoken personality led to some very raw feedback for this explosive week!.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/00TpY9dsv2osPtksdr/giphy.gif

In no particular order, I will reveal in no particular order at all to have everyone rattled. I did not edit judge comments this is the raw reaction.

𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝟗 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞: 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐁 (𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞) 𝐍𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤!
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Zach: K- Have I risked it all” when you made it to that point straight chills. At first I wasn’t sure about that song for you but at that moment you took the song and made it yours. Solid job! M- beautiful performance. When’s the album coming out??? Times-  Are- are you like a secret singer celebrity?? I swear to god.. amazing song choice with a FANTASTIC voice. You really did well with bringing your voice out along with those little “AhAhAh” stuff at the end of your lyrical sentences (idk what it called) but regardless it was great!!
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Burberry- K- I love the bodyguard this song specifically is hard to sing as well. I would have never known you was ill from this performance. It did not stand out as the best but it’s definitely not your worse either. Good job. M- Your performances always feel heart felt and your voice is amazing. Times- You have a heavenly voice… like I genuinely might convert to Christianity because you’re just really amazing with this song.. definitely a good harmony and it’s very addictive to listen to.. really good job!!
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Stuie: K- I do like that you write your own lyrics and does mash ups. Your talent grows every week. This sounded like a professional studio performance that I enjoyed a lot. Thank you. M- I can feel the love you put into your performances. This one was exceptionally beautiful. Times- You were REALLY close with ilovetosing on this.. however the harmonizing with the music really did it for me, the tempo going a bit faster while singing higher.. etc.. really just a lovely thing to listen to.. I genuinely felt like I was listening to a song from a Disney movie.. I love it!
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kenneth: K- I was doing a little two step and shoulders bumping the whole time. You are definitely still standing after this. Bravo! M- Not my favorite performance of yours, but I still enjoyed. Times-Wow I’m really just amazed. I think you took a risk with your song selection, because if you weren’t as explosive as you were singing, then it would have flopped. However I was really snapping to this and you sang amazingly.
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Which means the following 3 who be entering the double eviction poll this week are...
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Jin: K- You didn’t need no instrumentals you better go off Jin. Like I told you before I think your strongest submissions are in a different language than English and you blew me away again. You killed it this week. M- Big improvement from last week. I enjoyed. Times- idk what it is but I also love songs other then english.. there was no music but the overall church echo gave it an amazing and nostalgic feeling.. alô with a great voice.. good job!!!
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Jess: K- First off I love duff so yes girl. With that being said I felt like you was fighting to sing this week. Definitely not your strongest submission since I know you could have did better. I think the instrumental was louder than your voice at some points. M- Good performance. I’d like to hear your voice more though. At times the music is overpowering. Times- In terms of song selection, I thought it was a safe choice, but a good one aswell. I think your voice collided well with the music. You also had good harmony in
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Blu: K- You chose to do a completely different song expected from you which is a risk I love. With that being said you sure did make this your own because I didn’t recognize it until the chorus. This may be my favorite from you. I would pay money to have your version as my ringtone. M- Love me some usher. I’d like to see you push it a little more but fun performance. Times- your singing was REALLY structured… like I felt like you had perfectly replicated the song through your voice.. it felt satisfying.. Good Job!
920 days 23 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The three of you all fought tooth and nail for this. Two of you are walking off the stage for good.... good luck you three! The poll is going up now and be up till 10 PM Sunday night est. The results to determine the three going in was very very close.
920 days 22 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Everyone did so well this week for sure, so I’m sure it was tough. GL to my fellow poll mates J&J.

Thank you judges for the wonderful feedback. 😁
920 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Man everyone got good critiques this week :/ must be tough for the judges
920 days 8 hours ago
ilovetosing
Thank you judges.

I don't really expect to stay this time haha since everyone is so strong.

Gl to Blu and Jess.
920 days 3 hours ago
quackattack817
Where the fuck is blogs? Is there a scandal I'm unaware of ?
920 days 1 hour ago
Kiara_xoxo
He was sick of you ^
919 days 10 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Results are coming right now

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!