This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5 Results + Poll

Topic » Week 5 Results + Poll

921 days 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
https://picasion.com/gl/91/f0Mk.gif

As yall know the bottom 2 will be facing off in the poll. I have to say this week's theme must have been challenging for a few because the submissions were not like it usually be. With that being said our special guest judge Shaun def brought the HEAT with his feedback…

Allow me to introduce Shaun (@txashaun) avid viewer of this show!
https://media.giphy.com/media/10vRpRoBZ3uiS0Fkpp/giphy.gif

Preview......
𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞: 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤

In no particular order, I will reveal the top 5….Then the middle 3 and finally the bottom 2. I did not edit judge comments this is the raw reaction.
921 days 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
TOP 5 NO ORDER

Burberry- K- Your singing blows me away. I love the ranges you use and how you make every song yours. Solid. S- I enjoyed your voice. The song is a great choice and it's been on my Spotify playlist for a long time. This was a really good choice for your voice.

Elian: K- Very pleased you picked Hamilton. I feel like if you ever get the chance, you can def audition and nail the role of Eliza in the musical. S- You definitely have a voice for these types of songs. You should consider making this a profession if that's on your mind at all.

Kenneth: K- Love sister act and happy someone picked this. I listened and wanted more from you. At this point I don’t think I heard a song you couldn’t sing yet. S- I enjoyed this very much. You have a great talent. Keep it up!

Zach: K- I thought this was straight from the original musical recording dude! This was spectacular im speechless. This was for sure my favorite from you if not my most favorite of the entire season so far!
S- Here's where things start to get bad for me. I didn't like the song and I didn't like your voice. Nothing else more to say really.

Stuie: K- This musical is my mom’s fav so I am very familiar with the songs. Your talent blows me away every week and this did not fail. When you hit that “Some day..” it was a wrap I stood up in my bedroom. S- My Favorite voice of the night. Great song for a great voice. You killed everyone else tonight. Just call it a mass murder.
921 days 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
MIDDLE 3 IN NO ORDER

Jimmy: K- I love Cats so happy you picked this. Not sure if it was my audio or not but it was a bit low at parts and it gave me even more chills. S- Not the best tonight but definitely not the worst.  You picked a song that had really been played out but like I said not the worst.

Jin: K- I was so hyped you picked this! I have to say it but singing this in the native language was my favorite from you. You killed this and don’t let no one tell you didn’t. I was hyped for this. S- I love songs in other languages. This stood out to me right away. If the vocal was stronger it would've been a knockout for sure. D- I did not like this much and felt you changed the language to mask mistakes.

Blogs: K- I felt your voice went a bit off key at points but overall I enjoyed it! S- I don't like this song. Idk why but it takes a really big and powerful vocal to pull this song off. I was waiting to hear those iconic high notes we usually hear from this song and it wasn't there.
921 days 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
THE BOTTOM 2 IN THE POLL WHERE ONLY ONE STAYS.....

Jess: K- I think you started off shaky and got better over time. Not one of my favs from you either and I hope this theme didn’t hurt your standing in this game. I also think you had bit of audio issues this week. S- Where was your voice? The backtrack was stronger than your voice. You sounded like you were mumbling most of the song and I couldn't understand what you were saying most of the time. You need to work on you diction.

Blu: K- Ok Dreamgirls lets go. I feel this was not your best so maybe you struggled with this theme this week. Because of the high expectations, I have for you I was left with more of a desire. This was good but I seen better from you and know you could have killed it more. S- This isn't the best song from the Dreamgirls soundtrack. I've watched that movie a million times over and I was a bit disappointed from this.
921 days 21 hours ago
brightongal
It’s just cos the music was too loud I guess I did sing loud and have diction but thanks for the critism
921 days 21 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
This week's theme wasn't the best for everyone like I said above. We are losing a talented singer every week because the competition is getting harder and harder!

The poll will be closed at 11 pm est Sunday!

𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞: 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤
921 days 21 hours ago
brightongal
I also agree this week ruined me 😭
921 days 20 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Good luck Jess! 😞
921 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
good luck you two :[
921 days 20 hours ago
Stuie
WOW! Thank you so much for these comments <3 I can't thank you enough - it made my entire night. Definitely motivates me to continue to keep pushing.
921 days 19 hours ago
BURBERRY
:/
921 days 18 hours ago
ilovetosing
The comments are kind of polarizing lol but thank you judges.

Gl Jess and Blu.
921 days 15 hours ago
Elian
omg... i didn't expect at all to be in the top 5 this week. thank you guys so much y'all have no idea how much those comments mean to me <3 Good luck Jess and Blu
920 days 9 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Here’s  the results we been waiting for…..

Blu and  Jess please come on stage and join me.

In my hands are the results that will end someone’s singing careers before it fully started on Kiara's Idol.

https://community.adobe.com/legacyfs/online/1061787_001.gif

Jess please step forward..

You are 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 and must Exit Stage Left immediately!!!

Congrats to Blu who is killing the viewer’s polls with 67% this week. Blu please join the rest of the contestants on week 6 submissions thread.

Jess it been a pleasure and I am sad that you are leaving here. You are very talented keep singing my dear.
920 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Awwww bye Jess :( congrats Blu!!
920 days 8 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Thank you Viewer's , I'm doing this for yall each week and not disappointing.

https://i.gifer.com/WUxF.gif

Jess, hats off to you, you're great girl.

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!