This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JD's Big Brother Erotica - Confessionals

Topic » JD's Big Brother Erotica -..

2454 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
2454 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Luca / LiukBB - Day 1

I know Tiffany from previous ames and She Can bè feisty . I feel like i wanna win this HOH so badly, to proof people that I can really slay things. I have tiffany on my side and she is an hurricane. Sadly i don't know many of the cast and that scares me. I hope there will be some inactives.
I will attend tonight HOH
2454 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jenna / JennaValentina - Day 1

So excited. Hope I make it far. Everyone seems real nice...at the moment. It is only a matter of time before the rats come out like the plague. I am excited for the HOH comp. I want to win it to guarantee my safety :3. I am really happy Tiffany won HOH. She deserved it. Hope she keeps the deal that us 5 have.
2454 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Michael / MichaelM099 - Day 1

HOLY CRAP IM HERE! I can't believe I made it! These Houseguests don't know what they got into with me here...

• So Brady has been messaging me, and he wants an alliance with me him and Zack.. Ofc I said yes, but I don't really trust Brady.. I've played with him before, and he is a snake, and since he "included" me in an alliance, that's means I'm on the bottom of the alliance, which I don't feel good about.. Thinking long term, if it comes down to it, Im going home before them.. and I don't want that, and if I'm up against Zack, Brady will probably evict me, so for now I'm with them, but not forever!

•Tiffany messaged me on Skype also, and was talking to me about life, and actually trying to make a connection, which you usually don't see.. I think I trust him way more than Brady and Zack, and I might give Tiffany some info to see what he does with it..

• I do know quite a lot of people from previous games and stuff, so over these first few days, I'm gonna try and re connect to get my self into a situation where I'm safe, even if I'm on the block..
2454 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jay / Peterparker16 - Day 1

I accidentally slept in and missed the Comp xD. Hopefully I don't get put up or I'll win POV, I told the hoh I'd go up as a pawn, so it makes sure I play veto and can make myself safe.
2454 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus132 - Day 1

Omfg!! Im in the Big Brother Erotica House!! I cannot believe im in the house! *tittys jiggling* Okay now that the game is on im here to win im going to fight scratch do anything to get to the end!

Day 1: So im putting on my face in the bathroom and jenna whispers to me *Flashes to bathroom* "Jenna: So people are talking about u Me: Wait who? Jenna: About u Andrew, Zach, and Darius" This is give me red flags immediately cuase i know dam well who tf is talking about us and those people are Jaron and Gamo if i win the HoH im coming in Guns Blazing! 
During the HoH: So during the HoH competition i was holding onto this big ass Banana for dear life i didnt want any of these bitches to win this power nor this clue, next thing u know i say anyone want to make deals and they all started coming to me for deals if thats all i had to do to take the power than hell yeah give me that key dumb fucks.

Later that Day: I cannot believe i actually won the HoH im such an endurance queen!!  Currently im thinking of nominating Joey as a pawn and Gamo as a primary pawn and backdooing Jaron! i want joey or i to win veto so he can pull himself off and i can put up jaron and by the end of the week Jaron and Gamo will be forced to sit next to each other and to take one of those bitches out.

Nom Ceremony: These first nominations are definitely gonna set the tone for the whole game i cannot make the same mistakes i made in the past and be an emotional person i need to think game play!

To be Continued....
2454 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jaron has found the Secret Power of Veto. The answer was Kevin Campbell
2454 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Zach - Day 1

So I feel very secure in this game as of now. I'm obviously in the tea circle alliance with Andrew, Tiffany, and Darius. I'm also friends with Gamo and I told him that I'm out of the tea circle so when he's been throwing the tea circle under the bus he hasn't included me in that. I've also formed an alliance with Jay because he played my group game and Brady has included me in multiple alliances that he's in so as of right now I'm good
2453 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Andrew - Day 1

Oh my God!! I'm in the sex house. This is so exciting. Tbh the only person that has messaged me is Sam. He's talked to everyone though. Like I tried messaging Jenna and she told me want to form an alliance with Sam. Like ok social king. I'm not taking any of these bitches seriously because they either are green levels or don't use skype
2452 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Luca Video Confessional - Day 2

I can't post it in here, but he was asked into the Tea Circle alliance but Gamo told him that they're a premade. He wants to work w/ Zach and Gamo to go against this pre made. Even though said is also close w/ the Tea Circle. He wants to help Gamo win the POV to save himself.
2452 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jay - Day 2

And that's how you survive first noms. Very risky but always works.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1CC8KuIWV8QZ1y6Y/giphy.gif
2452 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jenna - Day 2

I am shocked Jaron is not nominated. He told he thinks he would be up. I vote to evict Jay. Time to start drama. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AND SOME PARANOIA.
2452 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jay - Day 2

I regret offering to go up as a pawn but I believe I have the votes to stay. I've been trying to make deals but I think the HOH has my back. God if I go out because of this I'll never forgive myself.

Well I might be fucked

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oge83XF0I6cpFSCUo/giphy.gif
2452 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Hudson - Day 2

Thank God i'm not on the block. Of course, I guess talking with Tiffany can keep a guy safe. But now it's time to figure out who'll be heading out the door. Game or Jay? I honestly don't know either of them that well, but I have seen Jay play a few games. So based on that, i'd prefer to see Jay go, but my main priority is to make sure I vote with the majority. With the game already started, the last thing I want to do is be on the outs.
2452 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Michael - Day 2

"I'm finally sending one to both of u lmao! Also, would u like one a week, me recapping everything, or one like quick ones after ceremonies and competitions?"

• So the nomination Ceremony came up, and I wasn't very worried, because Tiffany told me I had very little to worry about.. Tiff ended up putting up Gamo and Joey. Didn't really bother me

• Gamo right after came to me and was like "hey so Tiff really wants me out, bc I know about her alliance with Darius and Andrew." It caught me a little off guard, but I do like he is willing to give me info.. so if I tried to keep him, then he would go after them and not me.. HMMMMM INTERESTING!

• So the POV happened and Darius won. And he decided to take Joey off? I was confused, but then once I saw the backdoor of Jaron, I knew they made a big move! But since he as the veto, they had to go with Jay..

• The vote was between Jay and Gamo, and for me, it wasn't very hard because I know Jay is good at comps, and good socially, but since it was early he wasn't able to make connections. Gamo came to me and wants Tiffany out, and even tho I slightly trust Tiffany, not enough to keep her. So I voted to evict Jay for the reason of I trust Gamo way more!

• DAMN a 6-5 vote! TIFFANY IS PISSED, DARIUS IS PISSED, and I'm sitting here like "ummm I voted out Jay" I was one reason Jay went home, and I got some votes, but not all of them! Brady has no idea what happened!

• Jaron came to me and asked for a F3 with Jaron and Gamo.. am I happy I got asked into another alliance.. ABSOLUTELY! Am I gonna use them untill I can get them out later in the game.. ABSOLUTELY!

• This HOH is very important, because the wrong person can't win.. Darius winning is bad, but I can live with most other results! Let's see what happens!
2452 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jay is Evicted by a 6-5 - 16th place

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!