This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 6: Strikes

Topic » Day 6: Strikes

3269 days 1 hour ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

As most of you guys know I take my group games pretty seriously, and for the fact that I'm giving out a gift at the end of this game makes me take it a little bit more serious.

And I hate floaters, and I will never gift one. So I came up with some punishments for you floaters. Floaters, meaning people who don't do challenges, vote, send confessionals, etc.

For every competition you don't do you'll receive a strike. If you have 3 strikes you will be expelled. If you don't vote you won't get a strike but I'll be a LITTLE mad

Ryan and Ryack. You both didn't do challenge or vote so you both get a strike. 3 strikes you're out.

FOR EVERYONE JUST PLEASE BE ACTIVE BY DOING CHALLENGES, VOTING, AND SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Takes just a few minutes
3269 days 1 hour ago
Barbiie
BUT IF YOU UNABLE TO MAKE IT JUST MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW AND A STRIKE WILL NOT BE GIVEN
3269 days ago
KingGeek
Got it mammacita
3269 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
Sounds reasionable :D

open group

Barbiie's Big Brother S3 [ Day 6 ]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!