This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Billboard Hot 100 of 2015

Topic » Billboard Hot 100 of 2015

2999 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Can we go ahead and kill the songs that were on last years list
2999 days 3 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
i was prepared for drama not war
save hello
cut heartbeat song
2999 days 3 hours ago
best
well there goes any chances of me playing nice
2999 days 3 hours ago
best
saving worth it
cut thinking out loud
2999 days 3 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
95.        Heartbeat Song        Kelly Clarkson

Kelly's album is great, but I don't know why she chose this song as the leading single? Invincible and Take you High were way better. Usually when a song is catchy I can enjoy it for a few days at least but I never liked Heartbeat Song. The chorus is way to bland and generic sorry Kelly but you've had so much better.

I don't need to provide a reason as to why I saved Hello, but here's one anyway.
2999 days 3 hours ago
best
94. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran

He sang Drunk In Love with Beyoncé which I appreciated. He also performed at the Stevie Wonder Tribute with her I felt so bad when she made him sing an octave below her during Higher Ground he was basically burping rip sorry Ed Sheeran you won't ever catch a break.

Saving Worth It
2999 days 3 hours ago
AustinRules6969
i liked literally every song nommed this round lol
2999 days 3 hours ago
AustinRules6969
93. El Perdón (feat. Enrique Iglesias)        Nicky Jam

I'm currently listening to this song for the first time ever. I only cut it because I've never ever ever heard of it and have a personal vendetta against Enrique Iglesias for no justifiable reason. I don't mind this, I just hate foreign music, because I never can understand what they're saying. Maybe I should become more cultured.

Saving Blank Space, a song written by me about me.
2999 days 3 hours ago
lassidoggy
What's left?
2999 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Bad blood, shake it off, my way, ??
2999 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
think fight song is the last one. lol at me not remembering it
2999 days ago
konohavillage1
92.  7 / 11        Beyoncé

Whew Beyonce inspires Rihanna again by ruining an entire era with one song! This didn't deserve to be added onto Self Titled, it's an awful song. No matter how many times Abel swears it was "for fun" I will never forgive this song and video for seeing the light of day. I almost became a Lovatic after this video came out. I wrote a thread on ATRL about Beyonce buying Grammy's because of this song.

Saving Style thanks for existing see you in two rounds.
2998 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
Cut Shake It Off
Save Bad Blood
2998 days 17 hours ago
AustinRules6969
damn Isaac did the exact opposite of what I wanted
2998 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
Yes I got a Taylor song out

open group

Austin Does ~Rank Downs~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!