This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Room-25: TheEnd! :O

Topic » Room-25: TheEnd! :O

2440 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I'm just happy someone that wasn't working directly with Mel won
2440 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
^^^
Yea nothing against Bates or Pi and especially Red because I know him well but Mel was the most unlikable person this season I swear

The guards took themselves out tho Lmao
2440 days 18 hours ago
Fell6
It was amazing how horrible the guardians did this time.
2440 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ikr

Like Noib told me he was a guard and Jay was dead so then I had 2 to worry about.

Gamo killed Red leaving 1 to figure out

Gamo knew Noob was a guard and right when that happened, Noob started saying I wanted him dead and Mel started confronting me on working with Gamo and Noob so I knew Gamo was a guard since Noob wouldn't take Gamo's word over mine if Gamo wasn't also a guard.

So I knew the 4 guards just before Gamo died

And it appears Gamo and Noob never found out I called them out to the entire prison in pms while in the Silent Room because Gamo still solved the riddles with me saving us both from being in the vote (you can see we had the same answers) and Nob started doing whatever I said again once Gamo died
2440 days 18 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also I think this could be a big reason Mel is leaving the site, I know I was lying to her but she had been saying rude shit to me all game and well I just snapped

TrashOutboxInbox Re: Ok just to communicate
Aug 17, 2017 19:20:10
noah_kondon
noah_kondon
Re: Ok just to communicate
me2013FedeBennaLiukBB
What are you talking about? I just want to get into Room I

You know you have really been rude as fuck in this game, you have been rude to me, acting all righteous when I work with other people and when I confront you on it (Oh we are all prisoners so it's ok).  You have been rude as fuck to Luca who I like to keep in the loop because he generally enjoys watching the game.  You have treated me extremely poorly, I'm sick of your act, you are stuck-up, snobby, and this game reminds me why I hated you when I was a noobie on the site.  Just because you are good at this game does not entitle you to be a bitch to everyone else.

So I'm doing trying to work with you, we clearly are not compatible, let's just stop faking it and if winning with each other is our best move, so be it, If it's best to win with other people, we can win with other people.  I've kept it in all game, I'm done trying to be your friend and be nice to you which I have so desperately tried all game.

Oh and P.S. it's none of your business if I tag Luca in any messages with anyone else.
>Ok sure. Do you think I am stupid?
>>It's an empty room
>>>Whats in y?
>>>I want to work with people not just told what tovdo. You want an ally then play with me dont jusy use me.
>>>>I'm going in Room Y tonight, don't shift Room that could mess with that XD
Forward
2440 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I think we never use guards again...and if we do...have less
2440 days 14 hours ago
FedeBenna
NOAH, your words...pls... =/
Don't be so rude towards her... =/
2440 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Fede ily bro but Mel can fuck off

I hate her so much

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!