This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Opening Room! -M-

Topic » Opening Room! -M-

2440 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
It’s our usual Opening Room that gives you its welcome! The main room of the complex and the place where you all start your game inside this insane prison! Here you can look at your fellow prisoners’ faces and start socializing with them…but remember that someone amongst them could be a mad guardian who doesn’t deserve your trust! From now on, your run towards the Exit Room can finally start! Good luck!

It’s obviously a special room, so, try to smile in order to let our public know that you are happy of being trapped there, thank you, ahah!

If you give a look at the room, here it is what you can see: a locked trap-door on the floor and another one on the ceiling…three camp beds…a metal table with a small water bottle for each one of you…an empty metal box…a strange Room-25 poster on a wall…and in the end, on another wall a big red button with the written “DoNotTouch”…you can play inside the room as you prefer to interact with those items…if something occurs, I’ll tell you…

The four doors seem to be locked from outside and you can’t open them at the moment…you’re trapped there…

Moreover, each one of you has a personal necklace with their own name written, that you can’t remove by all means…
2440 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
*takes small water bottle and takes a sip*
*walks over to the red button and ponders whether or not to press it*
2440 days 12 hours ago
me2013
"Smiles and waves at the cameras"

"Walks to the table and selects a water bottle"

"Opens it and smells the liquid inside"

"Attaches it to my belt"

"Inspects the empty metal box"
2440 days 12 hours ago
me2013
"Smiles and greets rose"

Hi, so how did you end up trapped here?
2440 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
*Also inspects box*

How am I supposed to know?
2440 days 12 hours ago
me2013
No need to be hostile.

Goes over to the poster and starts reading it
2440 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
(brb)
2440 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
Wait, did that read as hostile.
2440 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Carefully removes the poster and folds it up.
Puts it in my pocket. May come in handy later

Inspects the wall
2440 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
*inspects trapdoor on ground*
2440 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
(sorry had to do something)
*walks over and talks to Mel*
So, how did you get trapped here? All I know is I was walking home and got knocked out. I woke up here.
2440 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Creepy! Yeah all I remember is going out last night and getting drunk. Now I am trapped here.
2440 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
I was solving a murder, that much I recall.
2440 days 12 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Do you think I should push the red button? I'm curious as too what will happen, but I'm worried it might be something bad.
2440 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Let's take a closer look.
Goes over to the red button with rose
2440 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Inspects the wall and the red button

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!