This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Room-25: Actions!

Topic » Room-25: Actions!

3072 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
All the players play with some possible actions that they use during the action phases programmed in the game. Usually two action phases per day, when there aren’t unexpected events or different announcements. So here it is how it works, when there are two action phases in the same day, each player has to decide which action to use in the first one and which action to use in the second one, but they can’t use the same action in both the two action phases! So summing up, max 2 different actions per day…

Daily possible actions and examples:

0.        This is not a primary action, but it’s only to remember to y’all that inside each different room, you can do whatever you want in order to examine your room or to find something useful…you can look for something on walls for example, or you can also open a box if you find it…remember to chat with other players inside the rooms in order to play with others…

1.        Peek into an inactive connected room to identify its aspect, without entering (but to other players in your same room you should only say if it’s a safe/obstacle/deathlike room, because all the infos that you say are strategically useful to all the others, say it only in mails to your “allies”). Example: “I peek into the connected room (letter)”.

2.        Enter a connected room and apply its effect, so that you move yourself in that room and you join the specific chat. Obviously, for connected rooms I mean adjacent rooms, up/right/down/left. Example: “I enter the connected room (letter)”.

3.        Push another person into a connected room to help/to kill them (that person will forcedly enter that room and will apply its effect). Example: “I push (name) into the connected room (letter)”. This is the way to kill your opponents, pushing them in deathlike rooms…

4.        Shift all the connected rooms of a line by one room left/right/up/down (not the mid line with the opening room so you can’t shift the line “ C H M R W” or the line “ K L M N O”) thanks to a  lever, so that you can change the position of a line of our prison and maybe your or someone’s connected rooms. Example: “I shift all the connected rooms of (letter to letter) line by one room left/right/up/down”.
The line “A B C D E” if shifted by one room left will be “B C D E A”.
That line can’t be shifted by one room up/down as that is an horizontal line.
The line “A F H P U” if shifted by one room up will be “F H P U A”.
That line can’t be shifted by one room left/right as that is a vertical line.

P.s. The shift action can be used on each line of the entire map and not only to connected/adjacent rooms…but not a line with the Room –M- inside it, remember that!

[[[ To have a better view of the rooms remember to look at the map posted in the images section of the group game, this is the only way to see a room's letter and its position in the prison...before sending me your mails! ]]]
2443 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
For any question I'm obviously here... ;)
1076 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
[Room-25: #6 - Follow Your Path!!!]

All these actions are NOT valid...expect the unexpected and discover the new gameplay during the game itself...

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!