This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Room-25: Standard Rules!

Topic » Room-25: Standard Rules!

3071 days 14 hours ago
FedeBenna
It’s not easy to get out alive. The rooms could be: obstacle rooms, safe rooms, or deathlike rooms. Each player can spend up to 2 actions for day (not repeatable in the same day)  between: peek into an inactive connected room to identify its effect if it’s visible, enter a connected room and apply its effect immediately, shift all the connected rooms of a line by one room left/right/up/down thanks to a lever, or push another person into a connected room to help/to kill depending on the room. Moreover, some days we could also have unexpected events applied to all the rooms/players or only determined rooms/players.
The main goal of the “prisoners” is to find the Room-25, the supposed exit from that nightmare. However, here it is something to say you all, the exit room will allow the escape only to the first two players in that room at the same time, so if only one player is inside it, he/she will have to wait for another player in order to unlock the escaping mechanism.
The main goal of the "guardians" is to kill all the alive prisoners before they escape or to prevent their run by locking the exit room in the way they will know at the beginning of the game.

From now on, under your avatar you can see the letter of the room you are in…so that you can easier find your position inside the prison. We have an image into the group, showing the layout of our prison, that’s going to be updated when something happens…a little tip, a room has always the same letter, even if its position is shifted…

We’ll have a chat for only each active room, so that you should chat only where you are in…moreover in each room you can see some monitors, that will show you all the active rooms with its effects and players…just to see other people’s situation (it’s allowed to look into other players’ topic room)…

Timetable EXAMPLE about the Action Phases (PLAYING TIME SLOTS ARE ALWAYS WRITTEN DAY BY DAY IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS):
- Each normal playing day, between 00amEST and 08amEST you need to mail me the first action you are determined to use during the day (I will apply them all in a chronologic order based on mails), then you have to wait for me to apply the effects of your action before do something else. If you don’t mail me or you don’t write about it, I will not apply your action. You can chat with other players inside your room and make decisions together even if you have already sent me your mail.
- Then, after 08amEST, we’re going to have the application in a chronologic order of all your actions…be careful, some actions if applied before other actions, can stop them…as if someone is not anymore in your room you can’t push them, or if you want to enter a room that is shifted with another one you will enter the new one and not the one you selected, so be fast in mailing me your action… After I apply your action, you can continue to play normally inside your old/new room.
- In the end, between 12pmEST and 04pmEST, you can mail me an extra second action (not the same) again with the same rules, and I will apply them as soon as I can after 04pmEST, always in a chronologic order.
- If you can’t mail me one of the two action, it’s not a problem, but try to do at least one of them in order to do something each day.

P.s. If you can't send me your 1st action mail between 00amEst-08amEst cause of your different time zone problems, you can send me it before 00amEst but I'll apply your action after all the actions correctly sent inside the timetable...

P.s. About your 2nd action mail between 12pmEst-04pmEst, if you have problems tell me about that and we will find a solution for your time problems...obviously I'll always apply the correct actions in the chronologic order before the exception ones...
2442 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
For any question I'm obviously here... ;)
1076 days 10 hours ago
FedeBenna
[Room-25: #6 - Follow Your Path!!!]

All these rules are NOT valid...expect the unexpected and discover the new gameplay during the game itself...

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!