This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Room-25: TheEnd! :O

Topic » Room-25: TheEnd! :O

2434 days 8 hours ago
FedeBenna
Hello y'all dear players and spectators... =')

I think it's time to give you this last communication and close the game (this has been a very good season imho, with a lot of active players, who has made this game very interesting) as our 2 prisoners NOAH & ROSE entered in the Exit Room and completed every step inside it…so…

THE WINNERS OF THIS 5TH SEASON ARE THE THEM!!! =')
ROSE (TheRoseHorse) – NOAH (noah_kondon)

Congrats both of you!! You have defeated a total of 15 players in order to stay in the prison and to get your victory, and here it is!! You have done your job, with some great moves and bad ones too, but you did it!! You both found the Exit Room and you both escaped (well, about that, ROSE solved both those riddles on her own)!! Btw, I would like to say that this season the Exit Room was never shifted by any of you (only during the last day), so it was there in the Room -Y- and it stayed there until the end, ahah…nobody was interested in that Room -Y-… =P

This has been a great season imho, with a lot of strong and active players, who have made this game very interesting and funny for me and some spectators too… =P
Even if the 4 guardians randomly choosen to protect the exit room didn't do too much well (one of them decided to quit few minutes after the game started and two of them died very soon)… =(
p.s. To who is interested about that RevivalRoom spoilered at the start, it was in the Room -F-…but it seems nobody wanted to go there… =O

I would like to THANK YOU ALL (not the inactive ones though, few ones this time)!!! =')
From the 17th player, who was the rejected one in this season, to the 1st players, this time too prisoners...
It was a great pleasure to play with you and to try to entertain you with this kind of group game, that yes, it is a little bit chaotic and strategic...so maybe difficult to understand at all or with some bad rules, Idk...but I tried my best, and I hope you liked it at least for a minimum part, even if something didn’t go like you wanted…
I love this game and I hope to improve it every time if I will do other seasons...
I have to say that during this week I loved you all as you were a great cast even with the drama by private mails (looking at some of you) that was very appreciated, I laughed a lot and you let me in your private conversations and confessionals! =P
I loved also to chat by mails with some of you, talking about the game or your ideas without telling you anything because I couldn't obviously!!! =P

I also have to say sorry to some of you because of some misunderstandings, especially to MEL (me2013), that discussion we had after few days ruined our relationship for the rest of the game and I’m so sorry about it, even because it was just a doubt/question but you was hurt and you didn’t want to get us back together…then, the second misunderstanding and so on…probably the fault is mine due to my bad english, as I didn’t understand well some sentences and I didn’t write them well too…

Said that...THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!! <3 <3 <3

P.s. Maybe I will see you again somewhere on Tengaged or in a future season if I will create it...who knows...thank you again... =')
2434 days 8 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
This was an amazing game FedeBenna. I love it so much, and you're amazing at hosting it. Thanks for letting me play again. I had a blast.
2434 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Oh Mel, she will be missed, and I just realized, I was really close to the exit room when I got shifted in room Y, 2nd year in a row this has happened, where I got close to the exit room but was cut off, last time because of Sudoku and this time because of Gamo.
2434 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Mel was a hippocritical bitch, she got what she deserved

I was running 10 miles while Rose was finishing XD
2434 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I did my job. Slow the inevitable.  Noah winning
2434 days 8 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I will admit that before the last action phase, Noah agreed to escape with me, and I told him to shift, and I would move into room I which would make me move into the exit room instead of room I which would've instantly killed me. He had asked if he was allowed to add me to his action submission, and he was, so he did. After he submitted, I did. Congrats to Noah for finding Room-25 and telling me where it was. At 1st, he told me it was an empty room, but then said forget it and told me the truth. He had been trying to delay the escape until tomorrow because he was on mobile, according to him.
2434 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yea I'm on a cross-country trip rn

It's Tuesday-Tommorow and sorry I couldn't help you Rose but LEGIT I was running 10 miles
2434 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Hypocritical  Noah

Not the animal
2434 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
I always find the escape room and get in first and then I use strategy to get someone else in the escape room with me and they solve the final puzzle

No Matter

CELEBRATION TIME:
2434 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
lol shut up gamo
2434 days 8 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here it is the HallOfFame of this 5th Season:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7481/images/714e50af5dde02b484d7e25bafb44e44
But this time, something went wrong unfortunately, so it has a very bad quality, sorry... ='(
I don't have time to remake it atm... ='(
2434 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Okay Noah what were you on when you made that.
2434 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jennifer nothing
2434 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Also I practically ran a third of the prison, Mel kinda ran the other third and there were a few middle people.  Rose was one of them, I picked her up when I was trying to get the numbers to vote Viktor out and she became the easiest person to escape with so she became my closest ally and we won together XD!
2434 days 7 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I worked alone for most of the game, and then I got to trust Noah. He became the easiest to escape from, so I came up with the plan for him to shift and me to move. :)
2434 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yea, I wanted to do that but I thought it wouldn't work, once Mel died there was nobody in the way of us being the first 2 actions the plan became perfect

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!