This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day 18]

Topic » Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day..

1963 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Come on in everybody!
Choloma members, grab a torch and dip it in the flame.
In this game fire represents your life, once your fire is gone...so are you!
Welcome to your first Tribal Council.

⌻⌻⌻

Comment for a question!

⌻⌻⌻

Votes are due tomorrow by 6 PM CST (7 EST)! Matt is immune, you may NOT vote for him!
Please send me confessionals to keep me updating on the strategy that is going on!
1963 days 5 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Hi gigi todays wonderful is it not
1963 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
RJ:
Is tonight an easy vote? I mean in old Tribal Lines its 8 original Choloma vs 3 original La Lima. Is an OG La Lima going tonight?
1963 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Question
1963 days 5 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Question
1963 days 5 hours ago
omggiraffe
question <3
1963 days 4 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Well gigi its not that easy because when u look at it those 3 la lima members are here cuz of how the played i think its a new game
1963 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
X:

You seemed pretty upset when Matt eliminated you in the challenge, what was that about? I mean you DID eliminate three other people in a row before that...
1963 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
NOODLE:

Now that Matt's immune, that leave two other La Lima's, you & Zach immune. Think it could be one of you tonight?
1963 days 4 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Question time.
1963 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
MADDIE:

How are you basing your vote tonight ?
1963 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
ALEXUS:

Was the way people eliminated in the Immunity Challenge telling of alliances?
1963 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[2/11 Votes]
1963 days 4 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
NOODLE:

Now that Matt's immune, that leave two other La Lima's, you & Zach immune. Think it could be one of you tonight?

There is a big possibility that it could be Zach or I going home tonight. However because this is chomolas first tribal we don’t know how everyone stand, there could EASILY be bigger threats on that tribe then me or Zach
1963 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
question
1963 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
OCTAVIA:

Do you think this being your first Tribal is more of a disadvantage since you had no way to test loyalties pre merge?

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!