This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #11 - Nina Luzoni

Topic » AUDITION #11 - Nina Luzoni

2785 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Category - Girls

2785 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
-smiles but doesn't clap-

I have a feeling you'll make it through. But I don't think you should.

For one this performance has been used before on previous iterations of this series. Also this isn't the best performance in the world.

It's just not enough for me to warrant a yes.
2785 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I won't disagree with Tove Ho at ALLLLLL, but.. I see a lot of potential and independence in you that just doesn't show off cuz although this amazing rendition is original, this particular performance has become somewhat of a cliche and has been seen again and again and another again again. But, I think with proper coaching and etiquette you can be a frontrunner.

It's a yes from your O.G Ari G.
2783 days 12 hours ago
PSULucky
Ugh okay, so I'm so so so on the fence with this one. I love your voice--it's so different, and those airy notes like at ~55 seconds is a really beautiful sound. BUT, I don't know how much I loved the song choice. Honestly, I think your voice has so much potential, but I think this song almost snuffed it.

I did rather enjoy the staging itself, and I thought the progression of the song (consistently growing in intensity) was smart, so I think you kind of just have the knack of a performer.

That being said, good vocals--which you have--is much harder to train than picking a better song. So based on your potential, I'm gonna give this a yes.
2782 days 9 hours ago
Illdi
We have seen this performance before which is a shame, it's nice. But it really leaves a lot to be desired. On the one point, it's a very original performance. But again, since it's been used before... it's not that original.

I don't know, I didn't see anything spectacular. It's a no from me but you're still going through.

open group

The X-Factor AUDITIONS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!