This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sorry guys been busy!

Topic » Sorry guys been busy!

2317 days 7 hours ago
Matt64
Im so sorry this game has been going so slow lately, u guys deserve an explanation. On Friday I went to Disneyland and returned home on Monday. I didn't want to stress myself out about the game and run my phone battery down so i decided to take a small break after reading Jacob's vote. Ive gotten a little use to it which is why I haven't done much, but IM getting back into it don't worry. I have also been planning on a new org I am hosting, and would love to invite all of you to play it. Don't worry, I have not forgotten about u guys, but this is something I am really excited to try, and would like to invite you all to play it. If u want to play, fill out an app on the link below. Im going to go watch Survivor and then I will post the next immunity challenge. Once again I am so sorry for the delay.

ORG applications:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxuuUtSVqxJC_tCDSDdcfrWXxXvBh-aod8JmytOOBT0Rjp8w/viewform?usp=sf_link

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!