This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY #1

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY #1

2378 days 19 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS! Alright u guys ready to get to ur first individual immunity challenge? First things first, Julian, I will take back the immunity idol. *Walks over to Julian and takes idol* This is no more. *Throws idol and hits Alex by accident* This is what u now covet in this game. *Reveals necklace* With this around ur neck u cannot go home. For todays challenge I have posted a link to a flash game that actually works. Its simple, just get as high a score as possible and send me a screenshot. U WILL NEED A COMPUTER! If u dont have one try using puffin but idk if that will do much. Person with highest score, wins immunity. Safe from the vote and will have a guarenteed 1/12 shot at winning this game. Everyone understand? Only 1 screnshot will be accepted. Everyone understand? SURVIVORS READY! GO!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/545855/
2378 days 19 hours ago
Matt64
12 HOURS TO SUBMIT
2378 days 15 hours ago
ghrocky100
*chunks idol at matt's head*
2378 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
With a score of 237....
STONER WINS IMMUNITY
2378 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
Stoner, come on over
*Puts necklace around Stoner*
You are safe tonight
You cannot be voted out and you have a guaranteed 1/12 shot at winning this game
2378 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
Rest of you, somebody will be voted out and will become the first member of the jury
Ill give u the night to think about it, see you tonight

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!