This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR ALL-STARS APPLICATIONS PART 1

Topic » SURVIVOR ALL-STARS..

2405 days 9 hours ago
Matt64
Congratulations! You have been invited back to my Survivor All-Stars. Only 20 people will actually make it on to the season, and I am considering 41. The first part of the application is simply basic information and just to see who actually wants to play again. DO NOT CHANGE UR NAME. Whatever u used in the previous season as ur name u must use again. If u returned on Survivor Treasure island, make sure u include both ur original season, and Treasure Island in this app. If u can't remember the information, use this forum right here to help you
https://tengaged.com/group/7433-matts-survivor-japan/forum/topic/17378536

Application:

Name:
Season(s):
Placement:
Reason you want to return:

APPS WILL CLOSE AT 9/26 AT 12 AM EST
2405 days 9 hours ago
benp428
Ben
Survivor Madagascar and Treasure Island
10th and 9th
Because I am going to finally win this game and prove why I am an all star
2405 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Application:

Name: Rodrigo S.
Season(s): Cuba and Treasure Island
Placement: 17th and Runner-Up (respectively)
Reason you want to return: I wanna prove I am an actual contestant because people might see me as inconstant after my first placement being shit and my second one being quite good but just not enough. I wanna cement myself in the franchise and try to go for the crown this time because Treasure Island was bitter sweet honestly
2405 days 9 hours ago
pikaplayer
Name: Pika
Season(s): Cuba Redemption island
Placement: 2nd
Reason you want to return: I wanna be back to prove to everyone that not only do I want to win but I can hold my own vs the challengers that came after and before me. Being a popular mascot from not only Pokemon but also in several other group game franchises I'm aiming for one more title of being well known. I'm back full of life and I'll put in my best to make sure I can do well, last time I played I did well but came up short I won't make the same mistake as last time.
2405 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Name: TJ
Season(s):Japan
Placement: 12th (:P)
Reason you want to return: Well I was rocked out which was such bullshit. I want to show people that just because I went perjury doesn't mean I'm a pushover. I fought hard through tied votes and played a great social game until eventually the game fucked me in a rock draw. I want to come back and prove I'm a power player and I can impact this game greatly. I already made an impact the first time, even if I went home perjury I still managed to make moves. I really want to make things right and show you that I will play harder and better and avoid those damn rocks. I want to prove I'm an all star in this game and play my best.
2405 days 8 hours ago
s73100
Name: Sam
Season: Maldives
Placement: 1st
Reason: Because the Sandra in the game needs to win twice. I came to slay and sjow everyone who's boss.
2405 days 8 hours ago
blazer44
Name: Jake

Season(s): Japan

Placement: 8th

Reason you want to return: I feel i played a pretty good game, but i was too naive. I want to ultimately do better and show that i can be a good survivor player.

2405 days 7 hours ago
jhoffheat
Name: Jacob
Season(s): Japan
Placement: 10th
Reason you want to return:I need my redemption in this game. I got screwed due to not being trusted. I want to revenge myself for being screwed. I have something to play for and my social game and physical game will be better than ever.
2405 days 7 hours ago
rory17
Name: Rory
Season(s): 2/4
Placement: 7th/19th
Reason you want to return: I need to return to the show because I have so much more to prove. I was blindsided on both seasons and I need to prove to myself and others that I am a strong ass bitch.
2405 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
Application:

Name: Alex
Season(s): Cuba
Placement: 10th
Reason you want to return: I only made 1 stupid decision my first time and I need to show why I am considered an all star. I promise I will try as hard as I can this time to prove why I'm considered an all star.
2405 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim
Cuba
6th
I didn't try so I wanna try and make my mark
2405 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Name: Brady
Season(s): Survivor Japan
Placement: 1st
Reason you want to return: I want to return to this series with the ultimate goal of being the first 2 time winner in this series. I've proved what I'm capable of because I did it last season but I want to do it with an even better cast. I want to be one of the best players whos ever played this game. I want to prove why I'm an all star and I want to compete against the best and see how good I can do.
2405 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name: Julian
Season(s): Cuba
Placement: 5th
Reason you want to return: Maybe All Stars won't be filled with so many sheep? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2405 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
Name: Ryan
Season(s): Blood vs Water
Placement: 8th (lost a duel)
Reason you want to return: I want to see how i can do without any duels for me, or people letting me back in the game

2405 days 4 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Johnny
Cuba: Redemption Island
6th
Because I plan on playing a better game than last time and try to win as many challenges as I can
2405 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
Name: Luca
Season(s): S7
Placement: 6th
Reason you want to return: I think I deserve cause I made an hero move, and I almost went to finals.

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!