This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 8] Week 5 : 👢 Drill (My ***) Sergeant!

Topic » [Season 8] Week 5 : 👢 Drill..

1166 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Hello you guys and welcome back to the werkroom. Half of the competiton is right behind us and with Sissy leaving last week it’s time to move on.

🧐 For this week’s maxi challenge you will be inspecting the other girls, drill instructor style. You will take turns going over how they look and how their workstation is. So basically it’s a reading challenge but you have to write it as if it was an actual army dormroom inspection. So you can also give punishments or anything that comes to mind really BUT MAKE IT FUNNY. As usual the sky is the limit and if you’d like to also read me and the judges... go ahead. To give you a rough example of what I am talking about here is a scene you can watch to get a grip of roughly what I want (this is still a comedy challenge tho) :

But please just remember for a good read : be funny, not just plain mean. I am saying in advance : if you want you play mean and just “call people out” for the sake of it it’s very likely for you to be in the bottom.

👢 Later on the runway category is : BOOTS THE HOUSE DOWN. You know... the first thing that drill sergeants read you for is your boots so... let’s give them something to talk about. I want a look which main protagonist is the boots. But also I want to be wowed by piece as a whole.

You have 24 hours.

Good luck ladies and don’t fuck it up.

But if you do, prepare to fall in line for the one and only queen of army :

1165 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Kitty Kitty Meow Meow: https://imgur.com/gallery/0zA4GUj

I am serving denim Realness. I think it’s cute and far from the anime stuff I usually do so. Here.
1165 days ago
Talian
[ulterior 24 hours extension]

[added to the previous extension for a total of 48 hours]

[this is also the last extension that will be granted so make it work]

•as soon as everyone posted we go on•
1163 days 21 hours ago
EPC2013
Avra K. Darva. Serving So many out-of-the-box looks. And you’ve proven to be such a clean and polished Queen. But that work station could use a lot more attention than your face. I’ve seen cleaner work spaces at a truck-stop men’s bathroom! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50...DEATH DROPS

*Sashay’s over to Audrey*

Audrey Pence. It’s obvious you have a talent for painting...too bad we haven’t seen it on the Runway. Now WORK BITCH and give me a 15 minute wall-spit. I WANNA SEE PUSSY TO CONCRETE WALL, BITCH!

*Stops, Death Drops, and rolls over to Daisy*

Daisy Chain-Me-Up. Ms. Chain-Me-Up...Those Chains so far have been holding you up pretty well in this competition, but maybe a little less BDSM and a little more RPDR - RUNWAY PREPAREDNESS AND DRAG REPERTOIRE...NOW DROP AND GIVE ME A 1-MILE DUCK WALK AROUND THE WERKROOM! A BITCH BETTER BE FEELING QUACK BY THE TIME IT'S OVER!

*Backflips over to Kitty*

Kitty Kitty Meow Meow. It’s time to get that padding in together... I better be able to bounce a quarter off that ass when it’s done. NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 35…...Come on, pay up, bitch. Taco’s ain’t cheap nowadays.

*Slow Splits down in front of Red. Does the entire next bit in full split*

Red Velvet. A force to be reckoned with on the Runway, for sure. From your Superhero to your Makeover to your Talent Show look. All so gorgeous. Truly a look queen for the ages...IF THAT AGE WAS THE ICE AGE! Time to thaw out that personality! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 30 SHABLAMS (of your Choosing)!

*Transends reality and floats over to Rita*

Where to begin with you, Ms. Bitch……………….Seriously………..So Many Things………….I’m Just joking ya, bitch. That superhero look was surely something special. Absolutely stunning. I’m guessing you had the power of optical illusions. How else are you still here! NOW FLOP AND GIVE ME 20 BACKFLIPS!

*Spontaneously combusts*

Holli Daze Runway: https://imgur.com/gallery/lHg8aVs
For my look this week, I am serving this pink and gold magical Fantasy. I wanted to go completely outside of my normal. Pick is a color I would never wear, but I wanted to take a risk with my look this week.
1163 days 21 hours ago
Girllover101
Red Velvet Roast

Hello to All.

*speaking to audience*

Thank you for taking time out of your precious life to sit around and get bored to death listening to these broken records.

Now I’m not one who really cares for a roast, but this roast is one I just can’t give up.

*dramatically looks around for the other queens with her hand up to her head to indicate she is searching hard*

“Hmmm interesting..” *pretends I couldn’t see anyone after clearly staring at them*

*screams awkwardly* “IRRELEVANT”

Let’s start it off with Miss Audrey!

Red: “Give me a B”
Audrey: “B”
Red: “Give me an O”
Audrey: “O”
Red: “Give me a second O”
Audrey: “O”
Red: “Now give me a T”
Audrey: “T”
Red: “Good job Audrey, now can you spell it out for me?”
Audrey: “Boot”
Red: “Does that word ever get so annoying after hearing it all the time?”

“Turns out maybe this Runway was made just for you!”

“Can’t wait to see how you get the Boot this episode” ;)

Next up is the wonderful Avra!

*in the tone of Aja*

You’re annoying
You’re simped  for
You’re iconic.
Oh did you win this challenge?

They eat her up every episode
She could walk out in a flat
And the judges would say..

Avra K. Davra your look was terrible, the flats were ugly, everything about this, tragic.
But you’re the winner of this week’s challenge and gained one of the judges immunities.

NEXT

Miss BEAST! The wonderful Dollop of Daisy herself.

Genuinely half the time I can’t think of what to say to her. With a personality like hers, she could just walk up on the stage and say nothing and she’d already be roasting herself.

Haha just kidding, she’s a delight!

Definitely, a star! (The dullest) but still a star!

Now let’s move onto our sister Holli Daze.

Damn, you really left me Dazed and Confused as to how you’re still here. Just kidding, we all know you’re giving free blowpops in the main stage bathroom. I wish you didn’t always rely on all that body.

Next up is Miss Kitty....

Girl, okay we get it... you like to be a bottom.... in your sex life and in this competition. Please don’t be one of those gays who makes being a bottom their HOLE personality.

Last but not least is Miss Rita Bitch.

Your name is so fitting, because I am really feeling like I’m reading a bitch. I’m so happy you got your challenge win, you’re gonna have to hold onto it super tightly for when you get sent home this week. It was lovely having you here! Thanks for competing :) Your filler has run out.

Thank you for having me, hope you all wanna taste of Red Velvet 💋

**Runway**

https://i.imgur.com/GHJkqfi.gif
https://i.imgur.com/h7wiP5t.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9tJUR7w.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/k1GlvGA.jpg
1163 days 20 hours ago
nijoco
Alright, line up you miserable fa--- maggots!
I hope you're ready for a dressing down...

Twinkies! Put those clothes back on! Where do you think this is, a bathhouse? THIS IS A COMPETITION NOT A SAUNA! Think you're top dog, huh? Well, I'm the hardest bitch in these parts NOW DROP AND GIVE ME [HEAD].....I mean GIVE ME 20!

Take that smile off your face Ms. Tea. What does the T stand for? TRAUMATIC BIRTH? You're an embryo, run home to yo mama, this is the Drarmy, not a crèche!

Officer Bitch, WE DO NOT TOLERATE A SLOBBY QUEEN! CLEAN UP THIS MESS IMMEDIATELY! What mess?!?
*hand signal up and down his whole body*
Start from the top bunk *points at mug* and work your way down! And GET THAT TIN FOIL OUTTA HERE! NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE THAT......again.
*signals at Rita again and quick fire look to judges*

*Pirouettes across the room to rough looking bitch*

OFFICER PENCE, the one penny queen, CHEAP CLOTHES ALL OVER THE FLOOR LIKE A WALMART BARGAIN BIN AND PRESCHOOL ART ON THE WALL. Drop and give me rigor morris! COUNT WITH ME 0, 1, week 2, 3...

*Sharp turn towards the door*

GUNS UP LADIES...WE HAVE AN IMPOSTER..STOP. Oh officer Kitty.
*looks disappointed* ALWAYS STRAGGLING BEHIND.
*Walks over and threaten whispers*
one more mis-step from you and you'll Kitty Kitty Me-out Me-out...NOW LINE UP!
*starts to walk away with a manly pose*
actually...lay down, why!? BECAUSE YOU'RE USED TO BEING BELOW US THAT'S WHY.

*snarls angrily and cracks his knuckles- and then skips away like a little girl*

PRIVATE KADAVRA...Looking good today minion... AND THAT'S ABOUT IT. I want you to ACTUALLY PERFORM SOME MAGIC make that floor shine until you can find something more interesting in your reflection than your face. NOW DROP AND GIVE ME PERSONALITY.

*walks slowly down the line to Holli and and Red whilst twirling his hair*

AH YES, OFFICERS DAZED AND CONFUSED. Can you say average? THE ONLY USE YOU TO HAVE IS AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE BARRACKS GLORY HOLE. After all it gets the job done without the commitment.
SPEAKING OF...you two can clear out Sissy's station, it still smells of disappointment; soak it in, get used to it. EAU DE FLOP.

*Walks towards the doors*

AND remember DONT DISTURB ME on my Lemon Tea break... DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT MAGGOTS...how else is the grandma queen meant to relax and stay bitter?
*Shakes head and slams door*.

Runway:
https://imgur.com/a/JoueOcH
1163 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Kitty Marches*

ALRIGHT WHORES GET YOUR FLAT ASSES IN GEAR!!!

https://i.imgur.com/EauC7YD.gif

LINE UP YOU WORTHLESS SLUTS!!!

*steps to Holli Days*

https://media4.giphy.com/media/A6ZcrsVgwcqbe/source.gif

LOOK AT YOU, YOU BUSTED BITCH!!!

SING IT WITH ME NOW

KITTY: WIGS
HOLLI:wigs
KITTY: WIGS
HOLLI: wigs
KITTY: LACE FRONT WIGS

I SWEAR TO GOD HOLLI OF I SEE THOSE SYNTHETIC WIGS, ITS YOUR PUSSY IN MY OFFICE TOMORROW!!!!

Grrr

*Steps to RITA ABOUT TO SCREAM.*

RITA

*Sees her look a mess*

Nevermind

*Steps to AUDREY*

PENCE IF A SEE THOSE ASHY ASS HAIRY ASS LEGS ON THE RUNWAY AGAIN I WILL WAX THEM OFF...AND YOUR SKIN, SAY IT WITH ME NOW...sunlight

*HIP HOP DANCES TO RED VELVET*

https://media.tenor.com/images/c2bda346d40a985eff1f0adc62562a9a/tenor.gif

I FORGOT YOU WERE HEAR YOU TWAT!!! SAY IM A BASIC AS HOE!!!

Red: ...I’m a basic ass hoe

LOUDER!!!!

Red: IM A BASIC ASS HOE!!!

*Red orgasms*

*HIP HOP DANCES TO DAISY*

DAISY...START SMELLING LIKE THEM!!! MUSTY ASS BITCH

*Then sees Avra.*

And you...you...I love you.

*Kisses her*

NOW NEXT TIME YOU BETTER FUCK THIS ASS...I HAVENT HAD HOE IN SINCE BACK IN NAM.

*MARCHES OFF*
1163 days 16 hours ago
Faake
*/ Miss Davra enters to the werkroom /*

Well chubby little worms dying to turn into butterflies I'll call "ladies" this should be quick and painless. Lean forward slightly, spread your legs and take a cheek with each hand, now I ...

* gets distracted looking to the side *

... Ladies, the production informs me that I am not authorized to do live rectal exams so we'll have to go back to the classic: Inspection of workstations.

I know, it's difficult what I'm going to ask of you, but that's also life out there on the runway, this is not child's play. So during the inspection I want you to keep your DAMN MOUTHS SHUT. You'll only speak to me when I speak to you, and you can only call me Miss Davra, if you are naughty. If you feel this is getting too hard on you, our safe word to get the hell out of here will be "DELA" written in lipstick. Understood?

I can't hear you, you fucking mangy bitches.

* takes a heel off the ground and makes a move to split it *

* a gasp is heard *

Understood?

"Loud and clear, Miss Davra, we are soo naughty"

All right, much better.

Private Pence, let me see your station. Hmm ... I see you took the uniform rule very seriously, the only thing I can see here is the same type of suits over and over again. At least we can say that he has a good sense of humor, you know, a bonus feature. Some queens are good at leading the way, others are better at radio talk.

Private Daze, you are one of a kind, I must admit. The girl that nobody expected success from here is. Some may call you Dark Horse, I would call you "Dark trench where General LaChapelle is introducing her little soldier." You know what they say, anything is fair in love and war. Let's see your workstation ... Is this ..? What I think it is? THIS IS A CHEAT SHEET? WITH ALL THE FATALITIES FROM MORTAL KOMBAT III? WE DON'T DO THINGS LIKE THAT HERE, MISS. TO THE FLOOR AND 30 "LET'S GET SICKENING, OKURRR" DEATHDOPS.

Private Chain-me-up, oh, I always have a problem pronouncing these Asian surnames. Let's inspect your workspace. Everything very neat, very clean from what I see. I see you have a pedestal for your challenge medals, too bad it's empty. Private... What is this strange thing that I glimpse in the background? Can you bring it closer, please? I can't see what it is. Closer. Closer. Oh, I get it, it's not that it's not distinguishable, it's just very low resolution! Good camouflage tactic, keep it up and you'll get a medal very soon. I hope it is before your discharge.

Private Velvet, I don't have much to say about your workstation, really. All very clean, all very ... empty. It's like you haven't unpacked yet. I hope your enthusiasm takes you far because I will be forced to light a flare on your butt, let's see if that way you can tmake it to the top once and for all.

Private Bitch, let's see what we have around here. But ... this station is a disaster! I had never seen someone who had mud stained their own ceiling. Oh, I guess it's because of all the ups and downs that you had throughout this war, I see. Now that you are more in a safe zone, I hope that you can sort out this mess, and that you stop wanting to climb roofs, or your fall will be harder in the end. And I'm overlooking the red alien that he still has under his table, I can see her feet peeking out from underneath. Bring her back to the planet she belongs to before she starts lighting things up with her fingers and asking us to give her a phone, they're forbidden in the studio.

Private Mew Mew, I see that you are once again trying to enlist in the army. Some would say that the fourteenth is the charm, and here we are. I always say, insistence is the mother of all conquests. And we all know that you have been very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very insistent. I want to see another medal on that suit, so I hope to see you push yourself or you'll be forced to twerk 'GAP' for three hours straight.

Major St. Baguette, what are you doing around here?

How do you say?

Are you still locked up since the All Stars?

I see that your station is not in the correct condition either. What is that I see there? Is it a picture frame peeking out from under the pillow? I'm going to have to inspect. Oh! But if it is a photo of our dear Brigadier Enobaria. It is good to have references to admire and follow. I hope those stains are not what I think they are.

* turns around and makes a "call me" gesture with her lips *

I have one last request to make

General LaChapelle, if there is any possibility of a third world war, please prevent Italy from getting involved at all costs. Don't let your international romances become a problem for your homeland again. You may not remember it because in your mind all that time is in black and white, but humanity does. Don't worry, we'll ask Rebel Wilson to play your role when we recreate the story in the movie.

- Runway -

https://i.imgur.com/XNz3liZ.jpg

CF: This time I came in GOLD, with a beautiful suit that really embodies how beautiful and gorgeous can I be. I'm not just a funny girl, I can also be a Golden Girl *blinks*
1163 days 13 hours ago
TheOmen
1163 days 13 hours ago
TheOmen
Since y’all make fun of my runway presentations, why don’t I return the favor?

Kitty: GIRL YOU LOOK LIKE VIOLET FROM CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. DENIM MORE LIKE DEN-UM?

Holli: ANIME CALLED... THEY WANT THEIR HENTAI WHOTE BACK. NOW IM BASIC BUT A CORSET WITH A CAPE ATTACHED? VANJIE VIBES GIRL.

RED: YOU LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE AILENS GOT LOOSE FROM LAST WEEK’S CHALLENGE. YOU SHOULD STAY LOCKED UP IN AREA 51!

NIJOCO: GIRL THE ONLY THING RELEVANT FOR THIS RUNWAY WAS THE BOOTS! IF THIS LOOKED DIDNT HAVE THEM BOOTS YOU WOULD HAVE FAILED. ALSO WAL MART IS HIGH FASHION

FAKEEE: YOU LOOK LIKE IF KIMORA BOTTOM 2 BLAC HAD A LITTLE BIT MORE TALENT. BUT THAT AINT SAYING MUCH

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!