This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bootleg Opinions with Oui Oui St. Baguette (S8)

Topic » Bootleg Opinions with Oui Oui..

1192 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
1192 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
BOOLEG OPINIONS WITH OUI OUI ST. BAGUETTE
EP 1 - WEEK 0
https://i.imgur.com/scdqMqE.gif

Hello booshes, its me, Oui Oui St. Baguette, Winner of The Ball Series S1, two time Miss Congeniality winner and All Stars 2 Top Toot Award winner, here to take over Bootleg Opinions for our dear and departed host Enobaria. She will be missed greatly (honestly that old bitch just retired but we all know a retired drag queen is as good as dead so...)

Anyways, I'm sure this will be a season full of Toots, Boots, and maybe even a couple Shoots! Just pray you don't get a Scoot though, the embarrassment of it all....

Now, Talian already gave you guys in-depth comments and I totally agree with MOST of them, so I wont bore you guys by leaving long ass comments of my own. Let's get into it, shall we?

☆ Holli Daze - Aw, this look is actually super cute to me. I mean, take away the accessories and all you're left with is a bodysuit BUT the addition of the fishnets, train and jewellery really make the look pop. I also love the army inspired makeup you did so good job! ♡TOOT♡

☆ Él - Okay Miss Él you ate this up! I'm actually super impressed with this look. I love that the camo of the dress is different but is still in theme, I love the backpack and the headpiece is so fun. I kinda have no idea what your makeup is referencing or if it IS referencing anything at all but I'm actually like blown away here! ♡TOOT♡

☆ Audrey Pence - This entire look is cute.... for a trip to the mall. It definitely fits you well and I do love a good girly mug and wig but overall I just find it too pedestrian for the main stage of Talian's Drag Race. Sorry, issa ◇BOOT◇

☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up - Let me start off by saying I like how you interpreted camo in a different way. I can also kinda see what you were going for as well. If you were in a big ass nest I wouldn't be able to see you. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Coco Nüt Creme - I will say off the bat that I agree with Talian that your shirt and pant combo is more on the pedestrian side, BUT you were able to redeem it by adding those fun accessories such as the gun, helmet and bandages. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Rita Bitch - This look is just okay for me. It's one of the few looks where a girl is wearing actual army clothes and although I like that the top is open, it just opens to reveal a black bra. I like the short military hair look but one suggestion for you is maybe you should add a skin on your avatar since miss girl looking ashy as fuck right now. Reguardless, ♡TOOT♡

☆ Red Velvet - This is a cute outfit, though in my opinion it's quite basic and doesn't do much to help you stand out from the crowd. The makeup is cute but I would suggest maybe trying to have your nose be the same color as the rest of your face. I'm gonna give you a ♡TOOT♡ and I'm excited to see how you'll step it up next week.

☆ Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - Okay miss kitty I got my EYE on you! This look is actually slaying my life right now. I love the colors, the silhouette and the mug so much. Give me my life henny! ♡TOOT♡

☆ Sissy Gaylord - Yasss Miss Sissy I also got my eye on you! This look is high drag while still being in theme! What I wouldn't give to have you shoot me during a war, queen! ♡TOOT♡

☆ Eve Espe Ann - First and foremost, I'm like in love with your mug and that hair. I love a boujee bitch. As for the look, i kinda see what you were going for. It's giving me Bratz realness. However, you have to remember that this is Drag Race and a look like this comes off as a bit too basic for me. Sorry, but issa ◇BOOT◇

☆ Mariana Munchies - I have mixed feelings about this. I can kinda see what you're going for with the theme, with you possibly trying to blend in with the trees during winter maybe. I like the aesthetic that you're going for but this is just a little too much off the theme for me. Sorry babe, but I'm gonna give this a ◇BOOT◇

☆ Amanduhh - I'm kinda into this look. The dress is pretty cute and draggy though I'm not the biggest fan of the hair or makeup. Don't have much to say about it. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Avra K. Davra - This is gorgeous, Miss Davra. I'm excited to see what more you're gonna be bringing in the future cause this look is giving me high expectations. Definitely a ♡TOOT♡

TOP TOOT

Now that THAT'S over, it's time to announce the Top Toot! The Top Toot for Week 0 is
https://i.imgur.com/JI3Au8y.gif
Congrats! I still have no idea what the fuck is going on with your face but you snapped queen! Keep it up!

Kitty Kitty Meow Meow, Sissy Gaylord and Avra K. Davra, you were all close contenders for the Top Toot this week so you're all gonna get ☆HIGH TOOTS!☆ Good work!

TREND ALERT!

https://i.imgur.com/WxIW0cZ.gif
Pants on the Runway! I love pants! You don't even have to tuck, plus they're so comfy! Stan pants!

Well, that's it for Week 0! I'm excited to see what everybody is gonna bring so like see you next week! Bye!
1192 days 3 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
OMD merci bcp Oui Oui ❤🧡💚💙💜
1192 days 1 hour ago
snick427
Can a white girl be ashy?
1192 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Thanks for the TOOT <3333
1185 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS WITH OUI OUI ST. BAGUETTE
EP 2 - WEEK 1
https://i.imgur.com/iErvkzg.gif

Hello again, everyone! It's me, Oui Oui St. Baguette and I'll spare you the intro but just know I have won a LOT of awards!

Do you like my look? I was originally inspired by Mariana Munchies' aesthetic (may she rest in peace) but the producers told me I had to try and make it fit the theme today so, uh, I'm Ice Cycle and my mom fucked the abominable snowman. Now I can re-freeze ice cream with my eyes and make a strap-on out of ice. Hot! Now can we PLEASE get into tooting and booting?

☆ Audrey Pence - To be honest, I don't love this. It reads more as supervillain than superhero and the makeup and hair don't go with the outfit at all. Sorry, ◇BOOT◇

☆ Él - I've always wished Zorro was gay (for personal reasons) and here you are giving that! This look is pretty cute though I will say your neck looks long af right now. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Rita Bitch - Period. This look had me gagged. It had me choked. It touched the lil dangly thing that swing at the back of my throat. I hope you got that reference cause if not this would be really awkward. This is definitely a step up from last week, keep it up. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Sissy Gaylord - Yesss Miss Sissy back with the polished drag. This looks super clean and is also draggy and unique with the extra eye and the rest of the mug. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Holli Daze - Miss Holli, you have a special power. Without the cape, makeup and accessories, this would be super basic. However, everything works so well together I'm living for this. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Amanduhh - I honestly don't know how to feel here. You definitely accomplished the theme but the execution isn't great. The makeup and hair are super fun but the outfit doesn't do much to stand out nor does it look too flattering on you. Sorry, ◇BOOT◇

☆ Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - Let me start off by saying I LOVE what you were going for. I can see this being a cyborg black widow moment. However, I feel like it didn't hit the mark and it's kinda basic. It just feels a bit unfinished and needs more to be added to it. ◇BOOT◇

☆ Coco Nüt Creme - Okay this is kinda fun. I see what you're going for and I like the different interpretation of a superhero. I don't have much to say about it except ♡TOOT♡

☆ Red Velvet - Let me commend you first of all on your mug! Love it! The outfit, however, there are certain things that I like and some that I don't. The medival armour and the claws? I live. The black bodysuit and the cape-sleeve things? Not so much. All these elements together also makes you look a lil bit boxy too. Gonna have to give this a ◇BOOT◇

☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up - Okay, this is kind of fierce. I love a fiery thot bitch. I'm not too sure what's going on in the makeup department but I'm into everything else. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Avra K. Davra - Bitch, I'm shook. The hair, the makeup, the headpiece and staff? The loincloth? This is gorgeous. Slay me queen! ♡TOOT♡

TOP TOOT

Wow that was a LOT of talking. Before I go drink some aloe vera let me announce the TOP TOOT!
https://i.imgur.com/rK5kIf1.gif
Congrats! You slayed my life!
(I didn't know what to do for the background so you will take this cringy edit and you will have to love it)

Additionally, the queens getting ☆HIGH TOOTS☆ this week are:
☆ Rita Bitch
☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up

Congrats sweaties!

TREND ALERT!
https://i.imgur.com/vXvZK8I.gif
Red... for filth! The color red is so spicy and sexy. Love it!

Now that we're all done, I just have one thing to say. No, YOU glu glu glu!* Bye now!

*fish language for vagina
1178 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS WITH OUI OUT ST. BAGUETTE (FEAT. T'KAY RUNWAE)
EP 3 - WEEK 2
https://i.imgur.com/863vWcH.gif

Hello, viewers. My name is T'kay Runwae, WINNER of the first season of The Ball Series.... miss me? Today I'm filling in for Oui Oui St. Baguette because she's hung over from all her New Year's Celebrations (and also our manager Nate just wanted me to get some screentime).

Let's get into the first Bootleg Opinions episode of 2021, shall we?

☆ Èl - Um, way to start off the runway bitch! I love a sexy stripper magician moment. I don't even have any advise to give to improve this. The only thing I would be able to point out is I wish your face wasn't a different shade from your body but that would be it. Definitely a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up - This is giving me dark glamour (yes, with a u) and I kinda like it! I however don't love how weird and blurry the sequins(?) look at the bottom part of the skirt and I wish you had more accessories on. I'm still giving it a ♡TOOT♡ though.

☆ Holli Daze - I'm actually shook at this look! I find it pretty glamorous and cute! I loveee that hair and the design that goes across the dress too! I think it's a good look for your performance but I will say that maybe wearing more accessories or maybe a different color dress would have helped you stand out just a bit more from the rest of the girls tonight. Still a ♡TOOT♡ from me.

☆ Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - For your performance, I see why you wore this. It essentially is just a bodysuit that reveals into another bodysuit but it fits you well and I understand why you used it so ♡TOOT♡

☆ Rita Bitch - First of all, I like how crazy as fuck this is. Like what the actual fuck is going on here? I love the makeup and the clones but looking at the outfit, it's kind of meh. I (kind of) understand the bellhop thing but unfortunately I'm not too sure how the entire look goes with your performance and sadly it's gonna be a ◇BOOT◇

☆ Coco Nüt Creme - For your talent, I can see what you're going for. Cute dance outfit. Though for a dance like that I would expect a much more glam look. I don't have much to say, because personally it doesn't stand out from the crowd at all. It's cute though so it's a soft ♡TOOT♡

☆ Avra K. Davra - Oh this is definitely giving me performance outfit, and it definitely works for your routine. Love the different shoes, and the blazer and hair are gorg. Defo a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Red Velvet - Okay Miss Velvet I'm definitely impressed with this look. It's pretty simple but you're serving me mug, body-ody-ody and powerful woman realness. That jacket, I need it right now. Simple, but very much a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Audrey Pence - I clicked on this and I gasped. It works perfectly for your performance and sis, you killed the look. The artsy dress, even the slicked back hair and simple makeup. I wanna see this every week from now on, ma'am! Very happy to give this a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Sissy Gaylord - I know I've complimented both your looks so far but you need to forget those right now. This has got to be my fave look you've submitted so far! The concept, the color scheme, the makeup - love it! ♡TOOT♡

TOP TOOT

Wow, that was a lot of talking. I'm parched. It's a good thing I have my handy-dandy all-new premium exclusive La'Chappelle Champagne. You can find this delish wine at your local supermarket. *takes a sip and winks*

*Whispers to the producers* Was that good? Am I gonna get a check for that promo?

Before we get THAT sorted out, let's announce the Top Toot of the week! The girlie getting that reward is
https://i.imgur.com/QyCxMTW.gif
Congrats! I look forward to even better looks in the future!

You know we couldn't end this episode without some ☆HIGH TOOTS☆ right? The girlies getting high toots this week are:
☆ Audrey Pence
☆ Èl

*Takes off wig* Phew, thank God THAT'S over! Huh? It's NOT over? Dammit... *puts wig back on*

TREND ALERT!
https://i.imgur.com/xlBt6Ij.gif
Elegant Eleganza! I love bitches wearing black looking glam and expensive. Oppulenzzzz.... you own everythang!!!

Okay, now its officially over! I hope you guys enjoyed my special guest appearance! Bye bye now! *winks and blows a kiss*
1178 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sissy - omg thank you thank you thank you so so so so much 💗💗💗💗💗
https://media.giphy.com/media/7vASvnl2wdmgYYBMcs/giphy.gif
1172 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
EP 4 - WEEK 3
https://i.imgur.com/4cTnxk1.gif

Hello e-boys and girls of the internet, it's me, Oui Oui St. Baguette and I'm BACK for another episode of Bootleg Opinions! Did ya miss me last week? You know what, don't answer that...

Anyways let's get into it, yuh!

☆ Holli Daze - Okay bitch I see you! This is like, your best runway yet! I live for this punk bitch moment. Like, I don't think there would be anything you can do to improve this. Definitely a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Rita Bitch - You know I gotta say, I like this! Like, I'm impressed. I will say the makeup, specifically the eyebrows, could use some work but that's just me nitpicking. I live for your accessories and the pop of blue. Issa ♡TOOT♡ for me.

☆ Audrey Pence - This is better than your first two looks but it doesn't come off as punk to me, just butch lesbian. Unfortunately, at the end of the day it's just a lace top with leather shorts. The only "drag & punk" aspect I can see is that admittedly super cute jacket. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to give it a ◇BOOT◇

☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up - Okay bish I'm kinda living. I live for the mowhawk moment and the outfit itself. I will say you could have done without the random black piece attached to your leg but the runway is punk and punk is all about breaking the rules so imma give this a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Él - Bitch, there is nothing more punk for a drag queen then letting ya titties OUT henny. You definitely took the theme and ran with it. I will say the jacket kind of throws off the whole vibe of the look but I do live for a pop of colour so ♡TOOT♡

☆ Sissy Gaylord - I think we've seen much better from you to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I live for the makeup and the headpiece, but I'm not sure how much punk this is giving me. It kinda just comes off as a regular performance outfit at the club and doesn't really stand out that much. I've loved all of your outfits in the past and I have no fears going into the future cause I know you'll turn it OUT but this week I'm sadly gonna have to give this a ◇BOOT◇

☆ Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - I'm kinda into this. I will however say there is a LOT going on. Like, we've got the spikes on the dress, something else is on the boobs, we have a huge spiked necklace and horns with chains hanging from them, not the mention the mask. It's totally still a ♡TOOT♡ though cause it looks cool on you.

☆ Red Velvet - Oop, if I'm gonna be honest this is probs my favorite runway of yours so far. I really like the look. Don't have much to say except I expect to see more looks like this from now on! ♡TOOT♡

☆ Avra K. Davra - Yes, bitch, werk. You never fail to disappoint on the runway and this is no exception. For once I love the fact that you're painted red because the theme is punk that basically translates to, well, fuck it. The mixing and matching of different fabrics also works really well in this case. Definitely a ♡TOOT♡

TOP TOOT

*The camera switches back to me but this time my black mascara is running down my cheeks*

Regularly this would be embarrassing, but I feel like it works for this theme. Speaking of working for the theme, this week's TOP TOOT is
https://i.imgur.com/e9oxuMy.gif
Wow! Congrats you punky ass bitches!

We also gotta give some ☆HIGH TOOTS☆ duh! The queen getting a high toot is:
☆ Red Velvet

TREND ALERT!
https://i.imgur.com/xd4grUc.gif
SPIKES! Stab me queens I deserve it xoxo.

Well, that's it for this week! I'll see you next week when we discuss how unimportant school actually is and that you should probably drop out to join a biker gang like Twinkies did back when school was invented in Ancient Greece. See you next time!
1172 days 14 hours ago
Girllover101
YES A HIGH TOOT, GOOD WEEK!! TY
1166 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS WITH OUI OUI ST. BAGUETTE (Keeping Up with The St. Baguettes Edition)
EP 5 - WEEK 4

Intros:

FAGUETTE: I might be pregnant today, but there's no guarantee I'll be pregnant tomorrow.
LOOK: https://i.imgur.com/bmejEZQ.jpg

OUI OUI: Faguette may have tried to abort me, but I still came out as an icon (with severe brain injury).
LOOK: https://i.imgur.com/8JQHS0D.jpg

YO YO: xjsjqiqiiq xisiqiqjqk ksoooqiqiq jssjja89
(Subtitles: I'm the best Twinkies impersonator in this end of the galaxy. *does something gay*)
LOOK: https://i.imgur.com/7XkIgeY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hMPP6FP.gif

OUI OUI: Hello aliens and failiens, I'm Oui Oui St. Baguette back for another episode of Bootleg Opinions, joined by my special guests Faguette St. Baguette and all new addition to the St. Baguettes, Yo Yo St. Baguette!

FAGUETTE: Hello uglies. I'm so happy to be here today!

YO YO: *invades Mars*

OUI OUI: Wow! I'm so proud to be in this family. Now, since we're doing things a bit differently, let's explain what's gonna happen. Although there are three people here today, Faguette's TOOTs and BOOTs are the ones that will be added to the official chart, since she's our guest this week (for those of you who don't know, Faguette is actually played by Season 6 Top Toot Award winner #turkeylover). With that being said, let's get into it!

OUI OUI: First up we have ☆Avra K. Davra + Allah K. Zham☆ Faguette, what do you think?

FAGUETTE: Avra, I absolutely love this look. I love when people mix bold prints and bright colors so it kind of looks like an eyesore but, like, a really fashionable one!! I also love your mug and hair!! But the star of your outfit is the boots. They’re so fun. I love them so much. Now onto Allah! I love the hair so much. It’s so glam! I also love the top and the shorts. However, I kinda dislike the shoes. I don’t know, but I feel like they’re kinda plain compared to the rest of the outfit. But these looks are still a ♡TOOT♡

OUI OUI: Wow, you have such a way with words! Up next we have ☆Holli Daze + Traptina Daze☆

FAGUETTE: Holli, I like this look! It’s very cute. Very wild west. It makes me think of those episodes of legends of tomorrow where they went to the wild west! Brandon Routh in a cowboy hat <3 Anyways, yeah! I like this look! I do absolutely hate the shoes though. They’re so bad, I’m sorry. Now for Traptina, I love this look a lot. I think it’s the better look of the two. I love the color combination! I also love the asymmetrical ruffles! The looks are a ♡TOOT♡

OUI OUI: Now who the fuck is Brandon Routh? Anyways, ☆Audrey Pence + Not An Alien Pence☆ are up next! I actually think - *gets cut off by Faguette*

FAGUETTE: Audrey, Okay so…. I love your dress! It’s so editorial and just very fashionable. But that’s kind of the only thing I love…. The wings are kinda ugly and they don’t match anything in this look. And why brown boots???? Like why??? So, Not An Alien….. I’m going to start with the positive. I kinda like the hair! So there’s that! But I really dislike everything else. The print on the dress is hideous and I hate those platform flip flops… These looks are a (brown) ◇BOOT◇

OUI OUI: It was my turn to talk you old whore!

FAGUETTE: Don't make me push you down the stairs again!

OUI OUI: *Glares* Anyways, up next is ☆Daisy Chain-me-up + Dazy Haze D23-P0☆

FAGUETTE: I don’t have a lot to say about either of these looks other than that I absolutely love them! They’re so gorgeous and it’s giving Barbie Mermaid movie, you know? However, I do wish there were more changes to the silhouette to one of dresses because they look copy and pasted the same dress! But these looks are serves. It’s a ♡TOOT♡

OUI OUI: How about we give other people a chance to talk! Yo Yo, how do you feel about ☆Red Velvet + Rosie Velvet☆?

YO YO: hshsueuwuuw i27e7eusissjs diixidos isid8w8w9w9 jsjdusjais jdidiwiwiw iooqoq99w *starts twerking*

OUI OUI: Um, what the fuck did she just say?

FAGUETTE: Let me translate! She said "Red, I’m not gonna lie… I’m not a huge fan of either of these looks. While I love the concept so much, the execution just feels too basic. You definitely could’ve gone for a more avant garde look. I do like parts of Rosie's look! The hair and mug are stunning. And I like the dress(bodysuit?) but yeah. You definitely could have pushed it more lookwise for your concept. Overall, it’s a ◇BOOT◇ for me!"

YO YO: sjwjeheuwu jaidieiuw iiwoow???
(Subtitles: That's not what I said, bitch!)

OUI OUI: Girl, let's move on to ☆Kitty Kitty Meow Meow + Kat Nip☆

FAGUETTE: I love the holographic kawaii fantasy! And I like the dresses...but that’s kind of it. The accessories on both looks don’t match and are kind of tacky. I see what you were going for but.. You just didn’t nail it. I do like the wig on Kat though! But both looks are ◇BOOTS◇

OUI OUI: Last but not least, we have ☆Rita Bitch + Proba Bitch☆ I'll start off by saying- *gets pushed off-screen by Faguette*

FAGUETTE: Okay so I like both of these looks! They’re both kind of basic which is sad but they remind me of Dead Or Alive and that’s an iconic game and movie. Yeah! So, I wish you did more. However, I do think Proba is the best alien this week. She’s so pretty. Anyways, these looks are a ♡TOOT♡ but, like, a soft one!

TOP TOOT

OUI OUI: *Gets up off the floor* This bitch is crazy... but I guess the show must go on! The TOP TOOT of the week (as determined by Faguette) IS
https://i.imgur.com/cAvlYE5.gif
Congrats!

YO YO: ishshewisiq iaiaiwiwiwuwi ia8siw8w88 ai8s9skslq
(Subtitles: I have also decided which queens are gonna get ☆HIGH TOOTS☆ and join me on my spaceship for probing, free of charge! Those queens are....)
☆ Avra K. Davra
☆ Holli Daze

TREND ALERT!
https://i.imgur.com/jgC5sda.gif
FIERCE ALIENS! (It was Yo Yo's idea). She might be planning to recruit some of you for the upcoming Earth invasion.

OUI OUI: Well THIS episode certainly was a lot! But now, it's time to say goodbye!

FAGUETTE: It was great to be here! Invite me back any time!

OUI OUI: ....suuuuuure I will.

YO YO: *hums X Files theme song*
1166 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
That's rest special to me at the moment, thank you so much 💜
1161 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
EP 6 - WEEK 5
https://i.imgur.com/HWHkGcs.gif

Haaayyyy girl it's Oui Oui St. Baguette and I'm BACK for another episode! I was gonna have another guest for this week's episode but sadly she went into cardiac arrest a couple of hours before we started filming (Get well soon, Enobaria <3).

Let's begin the tooting and booting now! Yay!

☆ Avra K. Davra - Um??? What did I do to deserve to be READ TO FILTH by you???? *sobs* Also very bold of you to flirt with me, though I deserve that. Speaking of bold, I live for this runway as usual! You look stunning. However, we both know the boots aren't the focal point of this outfit, bitch! The wings are! Great job nonetheless. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Red Velvet - There is a LOT going on in this look but to be honest I highkey live for it. The boots are large and in charge and I live for an iconic android prostitute in the year 5033. Kill it bitch! ♡TOOT♡

☆ Audrey Pence - Don't get me wrong, I love a good cowgirl moment. The boots are super cute but overall the entire look is just, well basic. It doesn't stand out at all, especially at the level to which everyone else brought it this week. I applaud you for riding horses nonstop but sadly it's gonna be a ◇BOOT◇

☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up - Well color me surprised cause I literally just read Twinkies' comments about your look and I feel the exact same way! This look is iconic bitch! The boots are HERE and they're letting us KNOW hunny! My only critique is to fix those big ass panties you got on girl! Definitely a ♡TOOT♡ though!

☆ Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - Omg, is this Twinkies' younger sister? Maybe her daughter? I love a good denim on denim moment. On the flip side however the editing is messy. The blurry outfit is super off-putting but overall its a cute look. It's gonna get a soft ♡TOOT♡

☆ Holli Daze - This look is so cute! I love the aesthetic and the colors, as well as the boots. I don't have much to say, except keep it up! I'm more and more impressed with your looks each week! ♡TOOT♡

Now that I've successfully gone through an episode without my daily cocaine regiment, I'll go and do that while announcing the top toot!

TOP TOOT!

*snorts cocaine*
https://i.imgur.com/p6TKMan.gif
Congrats! Second week in a row, too. Keep it up!

We also gotta give out these ☆HIGH TOOTS☆. The girls getting those this week are:
☆ Avra K. Davra
☆ Holli Daze

TREND ALERT!
https://i.imgur.com/Ja1q49t.gif
QUITTING IS THE NEW WINNING! If I had a dollar for every time somebody didn't post a challenge or a lipsync this season I'd have like 5 dollars. And to think this is a military themed season too. All you bitches would get charged with desertion!

*snorts more cocaine off somebody's hip pads*

Well that's it for this episode! Keep it up ladies! See you next week... or not... o-o
1157 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
EP 7 - WEEK 6
https://i.imgur.com/i1YtUyb.gif

Sup? I'm Oui Oui St. Baguette and because this episode happened so fast I didn't even have time to get into drag! So you'll have to take me in this traditional Indian outfit and you're gonna have to love it!

Let's get through this episode cause I've got places to go!

☆ Avra K. Davra - Wow, I love this. It's so elegant and beautiful, and the story behind it... everything just works perfectly and you're telling a story with your look. Definitely a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Holli Daze - Damn, I'm dazed. Get it? Anyways, this is beautiful and stunning. The stained glass look is gorgeous, and I love the makeup and hair with this. 100% a ♡TOOT♡

☆ Audrey Pence - Missus Pence, you done did it again. This is what I've been looking for since week 2! This look is just so stunning to me, definitely my favorite look of yours! ♡♡♡TOOT♡♡♡!!!!! *world peace is achieved*

☆ Red Velvet - Okay miss I see you I see you. A bodysuit moment can be iconic as long as it's executed well and I think you managed to do that this week! The paint splatter, especially around the hairline and those NAILS are stunning. Nobody likes an oozing pussy though! Well... maybe some people do. ♡TOOT♡

☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up - I actually love what you're going for here. It tells a story and it works. I can feel your pain and frustrations through this picture and you're still managing to make it drag. Though in my opinion no boots are better than boots! Speaking of boots, this is a ♡TOOT♡!

☆ Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - This... is probably my favorite look I've seen from you. I absolutely love this look. It's fierce, it's drag, and most importantly it embraces a beautiful culture and brings light to a big issue going on in the world that needs to be addressed. ♡TOOT♡ the house down mama.

Wow! This is the first time I've given everybody toots! Maybe I've gone soft... or maybe you bitches brought it this week! Fuck it up!!!!!

TOP TOOT!

As much as I would like to give all of you top toot this week, that would be boring. I like to spice things up. This week's ☆TOP TOOT☆ goes to
https://i.imgur.com/mhufBuZ.gif
Congrats on this amazing look!

Additionally, the ☆HIGH TOOTS☆ have been carefully selected, and while I would love to give everybody high toots this week I've narrowed it down (it was a very close call) to
☆ Holli Daze
☆ Audrey Pence

Avra K. Davra, Red Velvet and Daisy Chain-Me-Up, you all did amazingly this week as well. Keep it up ladies (if you stay in the lipsync cause I'm writing this before results).

TREND ALERT!
https://i.imgur.com/eyMuSII.gif
GOWNS GALORE! It's no secret that I'm a fan of gowns. I'd even wear a ball gown to the supermarket. Who's gonna stop me?

I'll see you guys next week! I've gotta get going now! Does anyone know the directions to Casting Couch Inc?
1152 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
BOOTLEG OPINIONS WITH OUI OUI ST. BAGUETTE(?)
EP 7 - WEEK 8
https://i.imgur.com/wCCOcQh.gif

Hi everyone its me, Oui Oui St. Baguette Bo'Nina H. Pylori Rapid Instant Test Coffee and I'm BACK for another episode! That's right, I'm wearing my infamous All-Stars 2 editing challenge dress of which I was famously ROBBED of being in the top 2! (I blame my team)

Anyways, because this is the ball episode and also the editing challenge, we're gonna do things differently today!

We're gonna do a speed round for the first two categories, where I will just give out TOOTS and BOOTS (including High Toots) without comments and then I'll talk about the third looks! Capiche?

RUNWAY 1: YOU GOT SHE-VEILS

▪Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - ♡TOOT♡
▪Red Velvet - ◇BOOT◇
▪Daisy Chain-Me-Up - ☆HIGH TOOT☆
▪Avra K. Davra - ♧SHOOT♧
▪Holli Daze - ☆HIGH TOOT☆

RUNWAY 2: ANCESTOR? I BARELY KNOW HER!

•Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - ◇BOOT◇
•Red Velvet - ☆HIGH TOOT☆
•Daisy Chain-Me-Up - ☆HIGH TOOT☆
•Avra K. Davra - ♡TOOT♡
•Holli Daze - ♡TOOT♡

RUNWAY 3: PEACE OFF! ELEGANZA EXTRAVAGANZA

☆Kitty Kitty Meow Meow - This look is cute, but it just feels kind of um, thrown together? At the end of the day it just looks like a couple pieces thrown together in a not too creative way, but on the positive side I love how we've been able to see your editing skills growing better and better. Sadly though, ◇BOOT◇

☆ Red Velvet - I can definitely see that this challenge was a bit rough on you. From the neck up, you're stunning. You NEED to wear more hair like this and your makeup has improved IMMENSELY from episode 0. I'm just so proud to see that. The outfit, on the other hand, it just looks really misshapen, bulky and unflattering on you. Sadly, ◇BOOT◇

☆ Daisy Chain-Me-Up - Mama, I'm gagged. This is stunning, this is fashion. This is what we needed from an editing challenge! This is just, ugh, perfection. *chef's kiss* ♡TOOT♡

☆ Avra K. Davra - First of all, how dare you! This shit is so good that I couldn't even tell that it was the items Twinkies gave you guys. This is art, this is fashion, this is... um... I ran out of adjectives. Anyways you get the point! ♡TOOT♡

☆ Holli Daze - Bitch, you fucking killed this! This look from head to toe, perfection! I don't even have anything to say, I'm gagged and gooped and gobsmacked! Your fashion journey this season has been truly transcendent. ♡TOOT♡

TOP TOOT(S)

Okay, for the first two categories if you pay attention to who got the HIGH TOOTS then the TOP TOOTS probably won't be too surprising but you're still getting a gif so be happy! The girls getting the three TOP TOOTS for the category shown below are:
https://i.imgur.com/1u8gTYu.gif
Congrats queens!

Additionally, the girls getting ☆HIGH TOOTS☆ for the last category are:
☆Avra K. Davra
☆ Holli Daze

TREND ALERT!
https://i.imgur.com/rhbzdr1.gif
HIGH TOOTS! I think the High Toot ladies deserve some recognition tonight because they killed it! Fuck it up bitches!!!

Anyways, that's all. My name is Oui Oui [LAST NAME STILL IN PRODUCTION] signing off! Bye!

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!