This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 6] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘ Reunion + Finale

Topic » [Season 6] Week 8 : šŸ‘‘..

1368 days 1 hour ago
Talian
*quarantine is almost completely lifted and so the audience is back in session in full force even tho we are still wearing a mask. What? You canā€™t see them? I never said they were to wear it on their faces.*

Hello everyone and welcome to the finale of Talianā€™s Drag Race season 6! Wow. Such an amazing long journey but I canā€™t wait to welcome a new member in our already iconic hall of fame. Thatā€™s right, after the longest season ever (considering we had one more elimination episode at week 0) and after the biggest cast EVER! Only four of these thirteen amazingly talented queens made it to finale. But before going to them. Letā€™s meet the eliminated queens.

Life in plastic is fantastic with...
Lipsync Mattel!

Sheā€™s made a name for herself. A long and unspellable one. Itā€™s...
Prassidha!

She surely isnā€™t all under a bridge, itā€™s...
Shimika Waters!

Her name might be fake. But sheā€™s 100% real. Itā€™s...
Faux!

Sheā€™s so greedy, weā€™re so into you!
Itā€™s Ariana Grenanda!

Have you ever tried a Louis Vuitton? Well what about a...
Baylor Vuitton!

Even thought you know she fly. DO call her...
Charlize Angel!

She doesnā€™t make it rain, she makes it shower! Itā€™s...
Kalela Ducharme

From France with love (for the d). Itā€™s...
Faguette St. Baguette!

And now. The legend that started it all. Let me welcome to the stage for the last time this season, double crown winner queen, Twinkies LaChapelle!

*Twinkies enters the stage in a extravaganza of fireworks and glitter while the crowd loses it!*

https://i.imgur.com/Otlklnb.gif

Thank you everyone for coming. Now. Before going on and crown ourselves a winner. Iā€™d like to take a moment to have a little chat with the eliminated queens. So, ladies, here is what I would like to know from you :

- What challenge do you think you could have slayed if you stayed in the competition?

- What would you have done differently looking back?

- The library is open! Go ahead and read your fellow queens (and why not? Even the judges and me) TO FILTH!

- Are you #TeamAmandoe #TeamAmara #TeamEleanor or #TeamHomo ? Let your voice be heard!

Also... PLEASE PM ME WITH THE TWO NAMES OF THE GIRLS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE THIS SEASONā€™S MISS CONGENIALITY! Your vote counts SO DO IT!
1367 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I wanted to have the entrance of:

She got you all head over heels with those bubbles.. Its Ariana Grenada
1367 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
- What challenge do you think you could have slayed if you stayed in the competition?

None

Nothing

- The library is open! Go ahead and read your fellow queens (and why not? Even the judges and me) TO FILTH!

Talian you really do take inspiration from RuPaul! Just like how Ru gives out set roles and teams in all stars you give out set final 4ā€™s at the start of the season!

- Are you #TeamAmandoe #TeamAmara #TeamEleanor or #TeamHomo ? Let your voice be heard!

Love you all but these two helped me a lot and I think they really just shined this season
#TeamHomo
#TeamEleanor
1365 days 12 hours ago
EPC2013
Charlize Angel

Finale Look: https://imgur.com/gallery/3QmiSTt

- What challenge do you think you could have slayed if you stayed in the competition?  I only really missed 2 challenges, but I would have rocked the talent show. I am a trained singer (y'all got a taste of it throughout the competition), so I know I could have slayed that.

- What would you have done differently looking back? I probably would have taken some more time on the commercial challenge. I was really feeling myself in that one, but obviously it was just some delusion on my part. I know that I could have done better on that one. Also, revamped that GOD AWFUL PROMO LOOK!

- The library is open! Go ahead and read your fellow queens (and why not? Even the judges and me) TO FILTH!:  Ok, girl. I'm really not the best reader, but i'll give it my best shot.

Lipstick Mattel: I think Yara Sofia put it best when it comes to your performance in this competition: They needed someone to go home first!

Prassidha: To be honest girl, I don't have a read for...wait...who are you?

Shimika Waters: Let's talk for a second about your Snatch Game...Your portrayal of the ā€œSuper Bassā€ Bitch was Super Bad

Faux: We both had some struggles in the Drag on a Dime Challenge, but girl, Cogworth called...He said you can keep those clocks

Ariana Grenada: Throughout the whole competition, one of us was lipsyncing in just about every week. That being said, at least we know which sister in the Haus of Vuitton is the better lipsyncer XP

Baylor Vuitton: Mama, you know I love you. But your last week in the competition was so out of character for you...Itā€™s like you werenā€™t even there.

Kalela DuCharme: ORANGE you glad you beat me in that lipsync and then made like a banana and split in the next week?

Faugette St. Baguette: Donā€™t go chasinā€™ Waterfalls, just go fall in the water somewhere...

Amandoe Trepoor: We never really talked that much, so I donā€™t have much material for you, but congrats on top 4. Iā€™m sure you have a winning personality, since thatā€™s all youā€™re winning from here.

Amara Peligrine: Looking back at your ā€œLisa Frankensteinā€ Rewrite, I love musicals too! I actually have a degree in theatre so trust me when I say this, love ... Donā€™t call us, weā€™ll call you.

Eleanor Von Pour: The German bitchā€¦ judging from some of your runways, Krampus must have come early this year

Homo Side: Trying to serve us body on the runway and if you know what works on your body, thatā€™s great...but just because Bianca Del Rio could do it doesnā€™t mean anyone can.

And Mother Tailan: You must have been a power cable in a past lifeā€¦with all the EXTENSIONS you gave us this season.

- Are you #TeamAmandoe #TeamAmara #TeamEleanor or #TeamHomo ? Let your voice be heard! Honestly, I'm Team Amara on this one. While the other girls have done well in the competition, I think I have seen more personality from Amara and that means a lot to me when it comes to a crowned queen. Iā€™ve also gotten to know her more than the other girls, so Iā€™m definitely #TeamAmara
1365 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
talian held a gun to my head and forced me to answer these questions.

I guess the finale challenge?

I wouldnā€™t really change anything. I may not be in the finale but I do think I had a pretty strong run.

Girl, I donā€™t know how to read but sure?

If mediocrity was a drag queen, her name would be homo side.

Thatā€™s all i gotā€¦.itā€™s like 6am and I havenā€™t gone to bed yet. Leave me alone!

This is Eleanor's crown idc idc. Sheā€™s fierce as fuck. #TeamEleanor

Stream damn daniel by bree runway ft. yung baby tate
1365 days 6 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies! But now we need to go on with the protagonists of this night : the final 4. Here they are :

Eleanor Von Pour!
Amandoe Trepoor!
Amara Peligrine!
Homo Side!

https://i.imgur.com/xqQm0hO.gif

*the final 4 appear on stage while the crowd loses it. Quite literally since the last two seasonsā€™ finales have been filmed with no audience*

Eleanor Von Pour : https://imgur.com/a/eYqjLdH
Amandoe Trepoor : https://imgur.com/a/0X8kimC
Amara Peligrine : https://imgur.com/a/mCKLJbW
Homo Side : https://imgur.com/ElWWtVA

So... here is how itā€™s going down.

The final 4 has been asked to create, produce and present an original talent show number that really represents them. As this is their last chance to impress the judges and make it the final 2.

Thatā€™s right. The judges will be autonomously  decide who will reach that final 2. I have no say about that. Then, of course, will be my duty to crown a winner. But until then... itā€™s anyoneā€™s game. So good luck my ladies.

But letā€™s begin, shall we?
1365 days 6 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Looks at Charlize*

At least I use my own material and donā€™t have to borrow ideas from vinegar strokes
1365 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Here we go. First up is the girl who raised from the ashes. Itā€™s...

Eleanor Von Pour!

https://i.imgur.com/Syg6lsA.gif

TALENT : Lipsyncing

.be

Twinkies : Thank you Eleanor. That was beautiful. Now. I have no power this round so I want to look at the judges straight on the eyes and plead your case to them.

Eleanor : Before coming into this season, I was in a toss up with how I wanted to approach it. I wanted to do imvu because Iā€™m experienced in it, but, I felt bored of it. I wanted to try something new, to be almost reborn in this virtual drag community weā€™ve created. Thatā€™s when Eleanor comes in. The graduation promo look was the first ever look I made as Eleanor and seeing how much sheā€™s grown from then to now... Iā€™m shocked. Entering the competition, I was scared shitless. The cast was stacked and I was nervous that I wasnā€™t going to be able to shine as this new editing queen. Looking back at it now, I believe that this fear ended up working in my advantage. I believe I should be in the top two of this competition because Iā€™ve listened to the critiques, Iā€™ve taken the critiques, and Iā€™ve tried my very hardest. If I am to be eliminated here, I definitely donā€™t want to go not giving it all I got... so now, enough with this boring speech. ONTO THE SHOW!

*Eleanor catches fire and disappear in a cloud of ash*
1365 days 5 hours ago
Talian
And now... a girl who came to slay the runway. Itā€™s...

Amandoe Trepoor!

https://i.imgur.com/0ltLZhv.gif

TALENT : Drag Show Extravaganza

.be

Twinkies : Wow Amandoe. That really was amazing! Do you have something to say to the judges before they decide your final destination?
1365 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Amandoe : Hello hello, hello! Third times a charm, ya? (Never made a speech in All Stars šŸ‘šŸ‘„šŸ‘) From crowned Crystal like alternative girl, now compared to ā€œthe Gigi Goode of the seasonā€, ta-da! Haha! Here I stand today something of an alien hybrid of both. What I mean by that is that the drag queen before you today is still alternative, she always will be. But I have evolved what I do to an entire new level, while still focusing on what it is I love about drag most. I created actual drag with my bare hands for this race. For my journey. That I wholeheartedly love. And I feel truly represents me.

On a more serious note. Nothing and nobody will stop the passion I feel in my heart for the art of Drag. Let me be clear. Despite each of our unique journeys, I want this crown badly. I want to represent Drag at the top level in continuously new ways. Glamour. Horror. Beauty. Camp. Personal. Political. Protest Art. Straight up weird. Unthought of. All of it. I want to explore and break boundaries through my art. I want to prove that no goal is too high. That no matter the obstacles you may face, you CAN prevail if you just believe in yourself and your heart and what it has to offer. I believe my success today would be a digital example of proof that your past does not set your limits. The bar can never be set too high. You can always come back and improve and be better, and learn who you are more in the process. Let me reign and prove that your past does not define you but your merit and intent today.

I believe I have shown raw love for drag in my time here. If you think it was easy for me too post a lipsync to the public eye with my white, non dancing ass, relying on the construction of something I didnā€™t even know I could finish in time, you are wrong. Iā€™ve had panic attacks over public speaking more than once. Going on camera and just act a fool and having fun with it... That itself is so outside of myself to do. But I truly have grown and become a more confident person through this entire experience (from start too... well I wonā€™t say finish). I love drag and I took the chance to show a different skill, thatā€™s always a part of performance, being outfit design, that literally nobody else has ever shown in the history of this series. At least in the same way.

I believe that I have a very rare and needed point of view on drag. For starters, I have never seen another queen create a brand off club kid drag (on this site). To me it is something I hold close because it represents a safe space for queer people to go and be absolutely outrageous and weird and find your own. Not just in others but in the liberation of knowing you can quite literally just be anything you want to be. To me it is very empowering. RuPaul even was a club kid. Youā€™ll find pictures of him with hairy ass armpits and choiced, 80s clothing. But posing, and happy. Is this exactly Drag? Thatā€™s up to the eye, I suppose, but itā€™s surely fashion and expression. Drag is about being anything too. But I believe itā€™s also our job to confront the barriers we sometimes put drag artistry in as well.

I may come off composed in speech, but there is something very personal about what I do. A bit messy. I put my heart and soul into what I create. That is something I am proud of. And I always want it to mean something. That is always where I start. Then I make. As soon as I was critiqued to focus less on polish I feel I was able to produce some amazing results that represent how I have continued to evolve despite my long run overall. Sometimes I feel perhaps Iā€™m perceived too guarded? Or too serious. And thatā€™s fair. But itā€™s hard to drop that entirely when you feel that personal expression in what you do. Regardless, I feel I have been kind, classy and hardworking, while also unafraid to speak my mind. I represented the winners circle with grace and with a fierce presence. Because while first and foremost I am here doing something new, that matters to me too. I was so new when I was crowned the first time. I think some forget I walked into that season an IMVU queen. You cannot tell me I have not evolved what I do to another level at this point. Iā€™d also like to say that while this has been an incredibly close competition PPE wise, the votes that pointed out winners by the judges does reflect a different story. And let me dismiss the myth that ā€˜well you already won in S1 so itā€™s obvious why you didnā€™t win S4, or All Starsā€. I lost fair and square. Both times. And honestly at the time I knew it too. But I donā€™t believe that this time. Every loss Iā€™ve had I have used as motivation and has been a big part of the fire in what I showed this season. I believe I deserve this crown. I deserve to have Amandoe crowned.

And if you wonder why, why is she here, she already got a crown, all stars- all of it. Because I love drag. Period and underlined. I never want to stop creating and making art and getting better at what I do.

You wonā€™t find another quite like me. So please allow me to finish what I have started. I wonā€™t disappoint. I will reign with two crowns fiercely. With class. And a whole lot of creativity. I will dare to do things differently, or like few others would. Possibly my strongest point of all, I would be the person to take this crown & skills Iā€™ve learned here and actually apply it to my actual living life. Skills and crafts I have made and developed this season, and others, I will literally take with me for the rest of my life. Regardless what happens today, or what you think of me, nobody can take away the talent, vision, and hard work that got me here today.

Talian, Thank you. Thankyouuuu. Thankyouuu. Seriously I am so grateful to be given this opportunity again. This race has been nothing but a magical experience from start to finish. Once more, letā€™s be clear- I want this crown soooooo much. I believe I deserve it. But it is the rainbow that has been the true pot of gold.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ‘‘šŸ„ˆšŸ„ˆ(šŸ‘‘?)

*Amandoe takes off her wig. Petals falls out and she disappears with them*
1365 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Come closer ladies and gentlemen. Itā€™s time for our favorite peculiar children. Itā€™s...

Amara Peligrine!

https://i.imgur.com/v99u515.gif

TALENT : Writing and Performing

[lyrics]
How to turn out a look and think you're in the bottom two
How to make them laugh and think that they're laughing at you
How to complain about the lipsync song that's given to you
How to not read the challenge right cause your reading age is two

How to win the snatch game even though you're not that great at it
How to write a bomb ass verse but then get beaten by a dance
How to audition for the lead and get the ensemble roles
Welcome to my class, my name's Amara, and

I'll teach you all this in Eight Easy Steps
The course of a lifetime you'll never forget
I'll show you how to in Eight Easy Steps
I'll show you what it looks like to crown a superstar!

I've been doing research for years
I've been working my ass off!
I've been training my whole life for this moment, I swear to you!
Culminating for that crown to be placed on my head!

In case you have forgotten, I've never lipsynced for my life!
I've outdanced a lot of girls whenever the time was right!
Just like in the snatch game, I'll beat the rest of these girls in a fight!
So why don't you please come on and crown me, and

Twinkies : Yes, Queen. Thatā€™s how you do it. Amara. This is your last chance to make it to final 2. Do you have something to say to our judges?

Amara : Hello, distinguished panel of judges! Amara here. I hope that you are able to crown me. Let's take a look at the past challenges I have done well in. I won the snatch game. Out of everyone left in the competition for the first verse challenge, AKA the Drag School Musical, I (and Homo because we were on the same team) were the best that week. I also had the best verse out of the girls in the Lisa Frankenstein challenge that are left now. I've never lipsynced for my life. But this is just a testament to how hard I have worked in this competition. I don't think anybody else in the winner's circle can sing like I can, dance like I can, be as funny as me, and plus, you'd have a trans girl winning a season. Something that could NEVER be said for RuPaul's Drag Race. A win from me would represent trans queens, theatre queens, avant-garde queens, and all walks of life. So, please, put the crown on MY head. <3

xoxo, Amara Peligrine

*Mystia appears on stage. Amara runs away in terror*
1365 days 5 hours ago
Talian
And just like that itā€™s now time for the queen of bodysuits AND slightly offensive names. Itā€™s...

Homo Side!

https://i.imgur.com/M8yipjl.gif

TALENT : Comedy

[a video of the routine has been sent to the judges. Here is a first rough copy trascription]

Now, before I start this story- itā€™s essential that I preface it with 2 things.

One- When I was younger, and by younger I mean 6 months ago, I... liked having fun. Good old fashion, Christian american fun.

Two-When I say dating- I do NOT mean official, I do NOT mean insta gay couple goals whatever those bitches say. I mean... take me to chiliā€™s and weā€™ll see where the night takes us.

So, I was dating two guys at the same time, but we were no where near official. Now, I do NOT have commitments issues. I should be commited for my issues, but thatā€™s a whole nother story.

Anyways, I was dating a guy named.... letā€™s call him... Alex, because thatā€™s his name. And, I was dating a guy named... letā€™s call him Bob, because I forget his name. So, Alex lived in my college town. A couple years older than me, was a Bernie bro, and was into me.

Bob was also a Bernie bro, and was from out of town. However, he was staying with some friends and his brother to work for the campaign.
So, Friday night, bob picks me up, we go over to the house bob was staying at... and he uhh.. took me to chiliā€™s.
Sunday night, praise the lord, Alex picked me up. However, we starting driving down a familiar path. He pulls into BOBS PLACE. I canā€™t say anything. We go in, he uhh... takes me to chiliā€™s also.

So when heā€™s driving me back I have to do some Instagram investigation. Turns out, these two are BROTHERS! I was waiting for Maury to pop out girl!

And me, being the modest queen I am, only kept seeing them both without eachother knowing for the next month, and... continued going to chiliā€™s on the weekend. Iā€™m Homo side, and THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Twinkies : That was absolutely hilarious Homo. Now... I am just here relaxing for now so while I have a massage why donā€™t you tell our judges why you should be the one advancing to the final 2?

Homo : Let me just say, being here in the final 4 is surreal. Congratulations to the three fierce queens standing up here beside me.

I fought so hard to get here, and Iā€™ve been so proud of the looks and challenges that I was able to pull out.

I never thought of myself as a winner, and had so many people telling me that what I was doing wasnā€™t good and Iā€™d never get anywhere with my drag. Being honest, it was so hard seeing my talent and uniqueness in myself because of that. I guess, thatā€™s why I got so defensive over my looks and challenges.

I am so glad mother Talian, the judges, and my fellow sisters all saw that special thing in me, and pushed me out of my comfort zone. You have all shown me that I have it in me, and I truly believe that now.

Having the highest PPE score and the highest streak of being on top doesnā€™t make a winner. Although, hopefully it helps ;). In my eyes, Talianā€™s next drag superstar is a queen (or king) that grows, listens to critiques, succeds when adversity is thrown to them, and most of all- has everyone left thinking ā€œIā€™ve never seen that before... I love it.ā€

I FINALLY see that in myself... and I hope you all do too.

I canā€™t say anything bad about my sisters that are up here. But I will say that being the winner is something Iā€™ve dreamed of becoming since day fucking one. Thank you~

*A bunch of bees of released who chose Homo out of the stage*
1363 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Thank you people but as you know, I am not calling the shots this time: the judges have decided autonomously the final 2 of the entire season.

And they decided that the first girl making it to final 2.

Is...
Eleanor Von Pour!

Condragulations Eleanor. You are the first member of the final 2.

Go get prepared for the final step!
1363 days 23 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Oh my god!!! Thank you!!
1363 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Now. Before getting to the other girl making it to the final 2. Letā€™s talk about the first eliminated girl of the night.

Coming in fourth place.

Is...
Amandoe Trepoor.

I am sorry my dear. It Iā€™m has been the highest of pleasures having you once again here with us. But unfortunately this is not your time. Surely you made a biggest of impact and if anything you go being the girl with the most top toots of the season. But now itā€™s with a broken heart I am asking you to Sashay Away. *blows a kiss crying*
1363 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Now...

Amara Peligrine
Homo Side

One of you will join Eleanor on the final 2. One of you is going home.

The girl who advances to the final 2.

Is...
Like... seriously you didnā€™t see this coming?

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!