This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Stars] Week 8 : 馃憫 Finale + Reunion

Topic » [All Stars] Week 8 : 馃憫..

1492 days 3 hours ago
Talian
https://i.imgur.com/EX5JJ9a
(^yes you need to click on the link to know who wins)

AFTER YOU SAW THE GIF
A word for our winner :
https://i.imgur.com/a/ygkurGq

Now prance my queen!

Do you have something to say?
1492 days 2 hours ago
Macda27
Skinny
1492 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
When r apps for season 5
1492 days 2 hours ago
Talian
^a couple of days 馃槝
1492 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Yay
1492 days ago
spinfur
I'll go first

I want to thank Talian for giving me this opportunity, I'm going to be honest I was very hesitant competing when Talian offered in the beginning but I'm glad I did it because it really pushed myself and my drag style to it's limit, but I never gave up.

I also want to thank the other contestants for pushing me as well, even though some of y'all were messy, and I was messy as well. It was a fun ride and I couldn't have asked for a better cast to play with (except Baylor)

I also want to thank Enobaria for being a grand dual crowning partner, you're fierce as hell and I'm honored to be crowned next to you. It was fun competing with you and it's absolute insanity that we're both crowned, we really served it to Talian.

I hope this win inspires future queens and artists who want to show of their art and remember when it comes to your personality, or your drag character, or even just how you live your life, make sure it's always Crystal Clear

*winks*

OH YEAH AND FUCK YOU MAXINE FUSEE I FINALLY WON SOMETHING BITCH
1491 days 23 hours ago
Faake
Well, let me say how honored I am to share this Hall of Fame with this amazing people. I think we six have different and unique styles and we all came from different places and give to this competition something complitely new and fresh.

This might not be the first time that i win, but Enobaria have a huge place in my life as Digital Drag Arstist and this is the third time I compete with her, and you couldn't tell how much I worked my ass off to get this crown for her, cause she joined me in a lot of ocations. This is like the end of a cycle to me, and I think great that things are gonna come from now on.

I wanna thank to Talian for let me be part of his Race since Season 1, and for let me be part of this ride as a BO host, mentor and contestant throug this five seasons. I really appreciate your friendship, and I'm honored that you're still chosing me. Thanks for seeing something special in me.

I also wanna thank my fellow contestants, you inspire me to be better every single episode, you're all very talented and have those great ideas that reminds me how much I can learn from others. Even tho I'm not perfect and I can make mistakes, I've never tried to throw noneone under the bus, I appreciate everyone's work and I'm always avilable to talk to anyone for an advice, or just for talk! You're all my sisters forever.

I wanna thank specially to my dear friend Gavin. As Ruby and as LaOddity you always taught me how to be bold, and crazy and how to express my art in such unique ways. You're an inspiration for me, and you'll always be.

And also to Nicky. When I lost his race, I thoght that Enobaria was over, but he said to me that I could be better than I was, and I choose to not believe it. But  here we are. You was right, dear friend, and I wanna share my joyness with you.

I wanna say thanks to all the contestans that I've booted and tooted throuhg all the regular seasons. It was always with good intentions, I always tried to give constructive critiques and help you be better and to polish your work. Also to my little alumna! I wasn't the best mentor but I'm always avilable for you lol.

And I wanna thank to Crystal, for the art she bring to this race. I'm so glad to share this moment with you, cause I know how important this is for you, you worked your ass off and your finale performance was exquisit. Also, your final speach was really emotive and I really think you can inspire other people to show their art and don't be afraid.

As I said this is a new era for, I wanna inspire to everyone that you can be bette, you can learn from others and you can have fun in the process!

(Also apps are open for being my drag child, so you can talk to me in the parking lot and we can discuss it. But hurry up, I don't have any child yet but I'm really sure that my mailbox is gonna be full of orphans asking for affection and tips.)

*holds Crystal's hand*

I am pleased to present the victors of the Seventy-forth Hunger Games, Enobaria and Crystal Clear!

open group

馃憫 Talian鈥檚 Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!