This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 4] Week 4 : Runway

Topic » [Season 4] Week 4 : Runway

1598 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Hello everyone and welcome back to the runway. Here we decide your fate. One of you will leave the competition today... but who will it be?

Earlier this week, we threw a ball! But not any ball : the Drag Ball. All queens were asked to present three distinct looks based off three major drag trends. And let me tell you girls... you ALL delivered and made made proud! Immensely proud. *cries*

As always, here’s real legend and fashion icon, crown queen Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/EoEjwhX.gif

Little Blue : https://imgur.com/a/xDI8W0A
LaOddity : https://imgur.com/a/rEz7UWB
Dame Shady T. Bagg : https://imgur.com/a/JAdAh9N
Mystia LeBlanc : http://imgur.com/a/eH9Yn7s
Fatty McFatface not for turning with the good snacks : https://imgur.com/UaARFYP
Holden Richards : https://imgur.com/a/LZPa3MX
1598 days 9 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMENTS

Little Blue : Your high fashion look was nice. It was simple and equilibrated. Overall it flowed well and was well put together. Only thing It was probably a little too simple when what you were asked was high fashion.The camp look was amazing. You took something ugly and delivered it on the runway. Probably this is more high fashion than the high fashion per se, which makes it even more campy. Your monster look is the standout of your week. I love the glow effect, the concept and the realization. Everything goes and it’s amazing!

LaOddity : Well, if we didn’t know, now we do. Sis knows how to construct and deliver some fine ass looks. Now let’s get into details.  Your fishy look was spot on. I loved the gown, the wig and the mug. Also the customized gloves were a nice touch. Your camp look was so bad it was so good. Which is exactly the spirit of camp. I was living for your pre-reveal look. Probably not the biggest of fans of the post reveal but I think it was genius for the theme. Then, let’s talk about the monster look. I honestly don’t ever wanna see you again after it. I hate you. You look too stunning. Too perfect. Too.... good! This look is perfection. Now thank you and most importantly... fuck you! Your cult leader pre reveal was stunning and haunting, your three armed and three legged demon post reveal was just breathtaking.

Dame Shady T. Bagg : I was so scared to open your looks after last week but boy oh boy if I were wrong. Your fighter fish gown was just amazing. I loved the color, the construction and the passion I can see in it. You literally were a fishy queen. But a queen nonetheless. Just make sure you clock your hair line a little better next time. Your camp look had me weak at my knees. I love the concept, the lights on your gown and on your wig. The colors match and go together so well it had me breathless. Your monster look was very nice even tho I am not really a fan of that top. The mug (pre and post reveal) was snatched and I lived for it. I think you also chose a very nice wig. Only thing : in the words of the all mighty heroine Eureka... PROPORTIONAZING! In the first look you look amazingly tall, while on your campy and monster look you look a little too short. So just make sure you take that in consideration next time.

Mystia LeBlanc : Yoir fishy looks was very fun and nice. I think it was well constructed and overall it was very good to look at. I also loved the little skirt over the tail. Only problem : this wasn’t fishy. In a campy kinda way, yes. But not for what you’ve been asked. You have three ears and a fish tail. Biological women (like all of you are) don’t have that. Your camp look I am LIVING for. I love the fire burning down the dress, I find this the glamour version of the Pokémon Jolteon (one of my favorites form when I wa sa kid) and I love it. For your monster look, I see we have a real FNAF’s stan. I love the look. I read a mixture of FNAF and Iron Man, and I am living for it. I love the detail on your chest.

Fatty McFatface I don’t even know what to add with the good snacks : Gurl. Bye. You look astonishing. Your fishy look is just amazing. The gown is simple yet breathtakingly beautiful. I love the hair and the mug as well, they complement the look just sooo well. The detail on your chest makes me emotional. Your 70’s dance diva campy look is honestly the most clever put together outfit I have ever seen. Your hair, your mug are just too classy for this world and the jumpsuit United with the ballon “fur” is just amazing. Your monster look had me screaming. I love it. I love it. It’s monster freaky, but still absolutely gorgeous. I love the demon on your shoulder and the mug is just amazing. The half gold skull face is amazing.

Holden Richards : Your high fashion look is really high fashion. I could totally see that walking down a runway during the Milan fashion week. The hair work so well with the look, I think it’s probably one of your best. Your camp look was so funny and incredibly well put together I have to love it. It’s just so campy I can’t help absolutely loving it. The mug is nice, the hair is so ridiculous it works so well with the concept and the theme. Also thanks for letting me know where a dick is since I was really wondering... I’ve never seen on win my life. Great job. Your monster look was... jaw dropping! The thirst is real... I’ve never wanted a zombie to bit me as much a do now. And trust me... I really wanted it before. The gloves are so good. The hair and beard give you the ice zombie look that is really captivating. Only thing : not really a fan of the shoes but it will do.
1598 days 9 hours ago
Talian
MACDA’S COMMENTS

Fatty McFatface

High Fashion Fish: Your mermaid look is pleasing to the eye. The hair suits it nicely. I also wouldn’t of minded a Kim K wet hair kinda look with highlight to make the cheeks more wet-like. Make it look like she’s dripping after seeing trade down the street kinda vibe. But amazing work.

Camp:

Disco queen with balloons, love it. I think the balloons kinda save the look as without them the gold would just look like a basic one-piece. But I love the hair and hoops with the gold, very disco era. Makes me wanna sing “Boogie Wonderland” by Earth, Wind & Fire while snorting coke off a drag queen’s tits.

Monster Realness:

I think this is my favourite look of the three. I’m getting like “Im being turned into a golden skull while this demon is hittin’ it from behind and honestly this is a mood”. This is so great to look at. My only two complaints of the looks is the lack of nails, and the same pose. If you can only have the one pose then that’s understandable otherwise it does get old, especially with the three side by side.

LaOddity

High Fashion Fish:

This is a nice look with some oddness to it, but I kind of was expecting more from you. I thought this was nice and I love the dress. It just didn’t wow me like I’m used to seeing.

Camp:

Holy shit this is weird as hell, and I’m here for it. “Lemme lend you a hand!” For daysss hun. Then the BAM! Milk AS3 promo was funny to see. This is much better than the HFF runway.

Monster Realness:

This is all kinds of whack but I enjoy it. The “Worship me or burn” doesn’t fit with the Disease theme that you have. Perhaps if you went with “Ring around a-rosies”, a song about kids dying by the plague and it has a creepy kid similar to your reveal would of been stunning to see and scary. Not only the sickening (hehe pun) plague but the horror of losing a child. I like the idea but I think it can be a little confusing. The reveal I love a lot, very much. Creepy and weird to look at. Love it.

Little Blue

High Fashion Fish: This is a cute look. It gives me “Regina George’s french long lost sister”. I feel bullied just looking at her. You know she got secrets about the entire cast and will SPILL to the press when it’s time. “I heard Talian made out with ze hot-dog!”. It’s enjoyable and the bright yellow and black goes nicely. A cute accessory such as a purse would make it even better. It’s great but it could be taken the next level.

Camp:

I’d say this is my favourite of the three. Love the nails. Ugh yes. I froth hard over a good set of nails. It’s like The Mad Hatter’s hippie aunt and I’m here for it. This is a really cool look. 

Monster Realness:

In my opinion this is my least favourite of the three. It’s somewhat simple. It’s more Bug than Monster. I don’t find moths or butterflies scary. Correct me if this is incorrect, but I think those wings are a Monarch Butterfly but neon. I know of Mothra and where you were going for but I think the execution just wasn’t there unfortunately.

Mystia LeBlanc

High Fashion Fish: The mermaid look is lovely, it’s really good. I think Fatty McFatface has outshined you out of the two mermaid looks however. Hers is more High Fashion which was the category. This is a cute mermaid however.

Camp:

This look made confused. You said it was something on fire but the runway is yellow and green? I’m unsure. But it’s a good cohesive colour scheme and it looks nice.

Monster Realness:

As a fan of FNAF, I love this. Creative. Different silhouette to the others. No one else would think of this. I’m proud of you for the thought and the execution. The robotic lines with the nuts and bolts. It’s a well done runway.
1598 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I’ve made my decision.

If I call your name please step forward...

Fatty McFatface with the good snacks with the good snacks
LaOdsity
Mystia LeBlanc...
You represent the TOPS of the week!
1598 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Mystia LeBlanc, you sure threw a curved ball...
You are SAFE.
1598 days 9 hours ago
Talian
LaOddity, you threw the ball out of the stadium.
Fatty McFatface, I’ve never seen someone this able with balls...

Condragulations you are BOTH WINNERS of this week’s challenge. You won a year as Todrick Hall’s backup dancers. Will he pay you? Yes, as true as he is friend with Taylor Swift.

You may leave the stage now.
1598 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Now, please step forward...

Holden Richards
Little Blue
Dame Shady T. Bagg...
God only knows how immensely proud I am of each and every one of you.

You rocked the runway.

The Gods are pleased.

You are all SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.

Great week everyone! Now, the competiton is on. For real real.
1598 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
Thank you thank you thank youuu ❤️

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!