This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 4] Week 3 : Runway

Topic » [Season 4] Week 3 : Runway

1610 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Ladieeeeeeees! Here we are again! This is the runway, which means at least one of you will leave today. Unfortunately, two of you wrote their own destiny but let’s go on because let’s face it : only the best remain.

Earlier this week, you’ve been asked to write the new drag Decalogue that will replace the Bibles’s one... so big responsibilities in this race. And I have to admit, I smiled. Once. I believe it was 2002.

Later on the runway category is : Royal Eleganza. Because heavy lies the head of the queen who can’t give it for shit.

As always, to present, here’s skinny legend and Uk's throne heir light Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/hvK9WYQ.gif

Little Blue : https://imgur.com/a/WeDpcHQ
Dame Shady T. Bagg : https://imgur.com/a/hpIyWp3
Mystia LeBlanc : http://imgur.com/a/nvaBo1C
LaOddity : https://media.giphy.com/media/l447uOHFnpJ2Vn6xo0/giphy
Fatty McFatface Fernandez Versini with the good snacks : https://m.imgur.com/97itWeg
Holden Richards : https://imgur.com/a/1i5oJUQ
1608 days 12 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMENTS

Little Blue : Wow. That main challenge was great. It had the right mix of actual informations and humour. I agreed with all of your commandments (even THAT one) and I had a laugh at your sassy comments. So, good job! Only note : probably I needed a little more humour overall, since it was specified I wanted you to be funny. Now, your runway : I feel you really liked the robotic idea, put a crown on it and called it a day. The look per se is nice, even tho it’s a simple two piece swimwear, I loved the metallic feel to it, but it’s really too simple to be “Royal”.

Dame Shady T. Bagg : I just can’t... your main challenge had me rolling on the floor pissing in laughter. So yeah, you now owe me the Versace FW2020 dress I ruined in piss for you. Rule 5 and 8 were highlights of this challenge. And also I loved the mix of actual “advices” and useless ones. Then. Let’s talk this runway. Loving the Divina wig. But girl... I asked you to watch your body since you don’t want a hog a body... and instead you present a LOG body? I mean... werk, but for how much I praise your editing effort, overall I didn’t really understand how to look at it.

Mystia LeBlanc : First thing first. This runway. Bitch. THIS RUNWAY IS EVERYTHING! Concept is on check, stunning-ness is on check, lineart is on check and lighting is on check! Keep going on this route because you look absolutely and undeniably STUN-NIG! Your challenge was fine, I mean... at this point the satanic twist of things has become a trope on this race but I don’t mind. I liked you took some risks and for me, they paid off. I liked that you went for something completely out of the box. One note would be to work on differentiating things as I felt many of the rules were the same rules just worded differently. But I like where you are going with your humor.

LaOddity : *in Michelle Visage’s voice* We’ve worked together a lot in the past. But this is not the place for favoritisms. Let’s start with the good : your runway. What is thy word? Oh yeah... OUTSTANDING! I looooooove it. You took the theme, tore it apart and to pieces and still made it so relevant and fab. Amazing job. Then. The main challenge. I loved it. It was clever, useful  and rightly funny until you ended it too soon. Rules 7 and 8 are just Jasmine gifs and you only did a grand total of 9 rules. It’s a pity, because the one you actually wrote down could have granted you a straight high/winner position.

Fatty McFatface Waken Up Pearl with the good snacks : I have one thing and one thing only to say : Welcome fucking back to the competiton. I don’t even know where to start from. Your runway? Flooded my basement. And I live in Venice. And I literally walked a flood even yesterday. And I haven’t been as wet as I am now looking at you. I hope you have an intergalactic ticket for a rocket flight to Pluto because you’ll need to collect my wig back. Then. Your main challenge : bitch is funny. I repeat : BITCH IS FUNNY. This is what I wanted from you from day 1. And gurl, you finally delivered. I was laughing the whole way thru your commandments. They were clever, funny and some even useful! You took risks, went off topic and gave me life. Now, don’t you dare go back into the hole you’ve been hiding so far because I swear to god I will fucking fuck you.

Holden Richards : Your main challenge was clever and funny as always. I loved the ad space towards the end and yes. You are now officially the winner of season 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Talian’s Drag Race and also the fourth crown queen of season 1 (and only) of Lynda’s. Only a note : you sure made it funny with the old English, but I feel it lacked a little “entertainment” value. I was feeling like I was reading some nice puns but I didn’t feel like I was on a show. Now, let’s get on to the look : ok this slayed. That slayed hard and bad. It was AMAZING. Literally everything I want from a drag king. You sure were a man, but also a drag one. The details, the stunning-ness. Everything was right. Please continue on this route for next week’s ball.
1608 days 12 hours ago
Talian
MACDA’S COMMENTS

LaOddity

Your runway was lovely, a nice tribute to Bowie. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the shoes but the rest of the runway was sickening enough to overshadow it. Well done!

In your challenge it was quite rushed but that’s due to you posting late, but the first few commandments I found entertaining so I’ll give you that. Good job.

Fatty McFatface

Your runway is definitely top of the week. Nothing in your runway looks less than rich and royal. It’s great on the eye and you blew this runway out of the park, or in the car park where you can see Mustard Monroe crying as her reign will end soon.

For you in the challenge, I found your commandments to be the best and most funny of the remaining 6. Although one or two definitely aren’t true, I still had a laugh.

Little Blue

Your runway is a risk. I’ll say that. It takes balls to walk down the runway in bra and underwear and wear a cape and crown and call it Royalty. I love the colour scheme, with silver and black with the rainbow splash, it stands out well. Also those nails are my fave in all of IMVU.

You in the challenge made me laugh. It was almost bulletpointed about being a drag queen which I admired, and you took jabs at the other queens and kings. It was overall entertaining, good job.

Mystia LeBlanc

Your runway is creative. A tiered cake does resemble a gown and it symbolises high class and elegance rather than a singular flat cake. I think you did a great job this week. Keep striving.

Your challenge took a dark turn to say the least XD. I’ve heard of SulSul but I don’t actually know who or what that is. But it was entertaining nonetheless.
1608 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Thank you. I think I’ve heard enough. But first thing first...

Turns out Tushda and Alotta didn’t present to the runway... did you notice? If you haven’t I don’t blame you. Turns out they identified themselves in their queen character (Marie Antoinette) thy they decapitar themselves and so had to leave the competiton.

Now on with the relevant ones.
1608 days 10 hours ago
Talian
If I call your name please step forward...

Little Blue
Fatty McFatface Home Alone with the good snacks
Dame Shady T. Bagg
You represent the TOPS of this week.

I will come back to you in a moment.
1608 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Holden Richards
Mystia LeBlanc
LaOddity

Two of you are safe, one will be the LOW of the week.

The person who is LOW is...
LaOddity.

If you posted on time (or asked for an extension before deadline) and actually did the whole 10 rules things could have been much different. But I need you to learn from this.

Holden Richards
Mystia LeBlanc

You are SAFE. But all three of you need to step it up. I warned you.

You three may leave the stage now.
1608 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Now on with the TOPS (like... sure yeah)

Little Blue, you did a good job on main challenge, but a really bad one on the runway...
Your HIGH streak continues.

You are SAFE.
1608 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Dame Shady T. Bagg : Your main challenge was amazing. Your runway was... confusing?

Fatty McFatface please don’t make me type it all again with the good snacks : your main challenge was stellar. Your runway made me angry. And envy. I hate you.

Fatty McFatface etc etc with the good snacks...
Condragulations, you are the WINNER of this week’s challenge. You won a space trip to Pluto to go get my wig back.

Which means

Dame Shady T. Bagg...

You are SAFE.

Thank you ladies, you may all leave the stage now.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!