This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 4] Week 2 : Runway

Topic » [Season 4] Week 2 : Runway

1588 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Hello ladies! Here we are at another runway and boy oh boy... you definitely made us work for it. By the way, one of you will leave us today so I really hope you did your best.

Earlier this week, you’ve been asked to prepare and present a new all drag Charlie’s Angel movies. And by the first critiques, revenues are slight.

Later on the runway category is : Reveals! We wanted you to make us live the ultimate Sasha Velour rose realness and what can I say? In the words of the majestic Nina West : “meh”.

As always, to present here’s crown queen and very subtle secret agent Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/gKfHpML.gif

Dame Shady T. Bagg : https://imgur.com/a/fzYNBu9
Amanduh Holden : https://ibb.co/Y0x68VR
Mystia LeBlanc : https://imgur.com/a/14G1bQh
Little Blue : https://imgur.com/a/bLUSGRq
Tushda Sausage : https://imgur.com/a/3e675hc
Holden Richards : https://imgur.com/a/B8OQLKG
LaOddity : https://imgur.com/a/C0D93wg
Fatty McFatface Supersize Me with the good snacks : https://i.imgur.com/8DXCFaH
Alotta Nerve : https://m.imgur.com/a/ju6y5cF
1587 days 19 hours ago
Talian
MACDA’S COMMENTS

Amanduh Holden : Your angel description was “Suzanne the Librarian”. It was a decent description and she’s the brains of the group since she’s the librarian. I got that and I acknowledge it. Again, no commas or full stops. Perhaps maybe ask your mentor to proofread. The reason why I tackle this particular area with critiques is because you can have a beautiful plot, but without correct grammar or any full stops it turns into a 5 year old typing it up which takes the fantasy out of the script. Runway was whacky to say the least. You went from Nun to Kim Kardashian with a old wrinkled face. It’s weird but I don’t hate it. This week was another improvement and I see a nail so thank you.

Fatty McFatface : Your angel was the worst. Since it was two lines. The photos were funny but I still overall seemed sloppy compared to the rest. Maybe you didn’t have the time but I literally made the Cheeky Spice meme in minutes. Your runway. YES. You went from glam gown to Vegas performer in my eyes. Both are beautiful. I like the MUG but wish it had more colour or glam to it, a gold highlight on the high points would of made it so much better. Small details like that. I want you to be more of a team player. You may of been talking in your groups but from what was presented, it seemed like you cared about the runway more than the challenge.

LaOddity : It seemed like it was probably your idea for the group and you did the bulk of the writing and decision making. The plot was a lil messy at times but it was a funny idea and a movie I’d want to watch. Amelia was the star of the angel’s and that’s just the tea. I cared for Amelia and was wondering who the two girls by her. Good job on the Angel description. Your runway is beautiful and fucking out of the box. The box is also an octagon for some reason. That’s the vibe I get from it. “Oh you want me to turn left, bitch imma slide right”. I love that. Every part is great. No criticism needed on the runway.

Little Blue : I love your angel description. It gave me Trinity Taylor’s nun kinda vibes. You’re essentially the leader of the angels. Your runway was also very cute. NAILS. YES BITCH. That’s what I wanna see. The black and white to the gold and silver is stunning and gives me Bond girl vibes. Good concept.

Mystia LeBlanc : Bloody Mary Spice is a spooky kooky ooky name and I love it. Funny and weird as description. I like how it’s literally a Light to Dark Angel in this challenge. Smart thinking. Your improvement in two episodes is really fucking good. Your reindeer was decent but this is a WHOLE other level. You changed your silhouette and I say THANK YOU. I personally don’t have anything to critique you with. Good job.

Tushda Sausage : I feel like I can relate to Holy Spice. I usually would go for the slutty dumb archetype myself. It’s a good description, good job. The runway I LOVED the gown and the hair and the MUG. When it was revealed to be a weird cut jumpsuit, I was underwhelmed. I just wish it was at a gag worthy reveal and was as great as the before.
1587 days 19 hours ago
Talian
NICKY’S COMMENTS

RUNWAY
Alotta Nerve : The dress and wig reveal could work as could the eyes behind the glasses but you have blood spatters across a part of your body that would have been visible so i dont find this believable. Also the first look is very mismatch, the dress hair and glasses have no place together.

Holden Richards : I liked the concept but only because it was exlained the way it was. The reveal look was alot more costume than it was drag, regardless of king or queen, there should always be more of fashion feel than comicon.

Dame Shady : i liked the runway looks individually, especially the king look, its elegant and dramatic and your queen reveal is cute as well, i like the added touch of the maks being visible on the floor- however, where were the guns hidden? hmm.

Little Blue : The black coat lacks a little bit of definition but you go from sopisticated to sexy in the more relaistic and sellable reveal on the stage. I think your makeup and accessories are perfection for this look. Even though the gold dress isnt my face example of one, the overall look is great.

Mystia LeBlanc : Believable, defineably you and absolutely striking. This was so big and dramatic and the detailing on the dresses is remarkable.

Tushda Sausage : Good reveal, easily believable but extremely safe it's it's approach. Pretty dress and tight fitting body suit, easily done but has no charcter or real drag style. i like your hair.

MAIN CHALLENGE
Spice Angels : Erm, im so torn here because i love the character descriptions and i feel like they were well thought out and developed and then put in....a plot about getting drunk. So much more could have been with such well defined characters. I'm not mad at the overall think but your whole plot is 2D, so much so i was more intrigued about the cliffhanger than anything of the rest.

Talian's Angels: Nyaaas : This one has way more plot and a much better defined idea of where the narrative is going. It could easily be broken down into a mini series or single episodes of action. All 3 characters has a clear point of individuality and this one had some genuine humour to it too.
1587 days 19 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMENTS

TEAM MACDA
Main Challenge : Ok girls, the story’s idea was fine. It’s not something too original (you can find a video starring Alaska, Nina West, Peppermint and Katya online that has kinda the same plot. Link will be sent if needed) but it worked. Definitely this needed a whole lot more group work. I am afraid you needed more interest in it that you can see lacking even without knowing how you worked.

Dame Shady T. Bagg : I feel both your looks and angel description have something in common : being very canonical. They both were very nicely and cleverly put together, you are always very polished and structured. But none of them read “drag” in my eyes. It was all too safe. But I’d like to praise you for your effort  in the main challenge. Your team work (or at least trying to) was spot on. Just one note : I didn’t feel like your reveal was too plausible. Like... where were you storing those guns?

Holden Richards : There is always something that I would define “high class humor” in your pieces. And this was no exception. The “black scarf in Little Bluology” is a masterpiece. It had me rolling. Your runway was nice. The concept was amazing. Probably I needed more details especially in the pre reveal. But other than that, a very very good job. But (and it’s a big but) your team work was a little scarse.

Alotta Nerve : Your runway was kind of a stretch. It reads as rushed and I know that that’s exactly what it is, but sometimes even in few minutes you can work wonders. And this was not the case. The ore reveal was fine, even tho that colored glasses are a big no. But the post reveal is a little too over the place. Also... where did that blood come from? It’s a pity because your angel description was actually pretty nice. It still needed a lot of work, but it could do. I need more effort from you from now on.

TEAM NICKY
Main Challenge : Ladies. What the fuck was that? I mean... it was funny but, maybe for the wrong reasons? And one thing : WHERE IS THE PLOT? It just felt like a second version of your individual description out together. What’s the mission? Who are you fighting? Whose wig you need to snatch? And the worst thing is : the three of you all knew you didn’t have a plot. And just didn’t care.

Amanduh Holden : I like where you are going with your look. I am not a massive fan of the mug. But I feel you are making a step in the right direction. Question is : is it too late? Your description was very short and honestly as always it felt very rushed. Also, I feel it wasn’t very funny but you didn’t even tried to make it funny.

Fatty McFatface with the good snacks : Sis. I am sorry but I needed a whole lotta lot from you. This was just too little. The description was unexistent and I am not even sure what we are judging upon. My request is still the same : being your AMAZING humour from untucked to the main stage! Because until it’s in the untucked lounge, you aren’t shining. On the other hand : that runway. Fuuuuuuuck. It gorgeouuuuus!!! Like fucking fierce. Probably one of the best runways I have ever seen. I am seriously in love. Makes me crave fat pussy. And that’s not me at all.

LaOddity : First of all, praise on your taking over of the challenge. But that makes you an easy target for its failure. Your angel decription was funny and depthful but it was almost longer than your overall “plot”. Your runway was sickening. We love a recycling queen. The mug was stun. The wig (do I see a Ruby Velvet coronation look wig on you?). This was very polished but : that’s not a reveal. You just had a coat and took it off. And bitch, is that all you got?

TEAM CRYSTAL
Main Challenge : I loved your main challenge. It was fun, it depicted the scenario fine. It was funny enough and it made me wanting the sequel. Like give me it immediately. Only note : I do feel like your theme (saints or whatever) doesn’t really translate on the overall story. But with that being said, I loved your teamwork and it translated in your overall performance. Well done.

Mystia LeBlanc : I loved the contrast between the making satanic rituals and volunteering at the hospital. That’s what I wanted from you since day 1. This is the road you need to walk. Your runway was great. I loved everything about it. If was very well defined and drawn. The details were on point but always the same issue : the lighting! Make sure you take the pic with a direct light (better daylight).

Little Blue : Your angel description was kinda inoffensive. I liked where it was going but it didn’t feel like a completed concept. But as always you know what you are doing and you are doing it well. Only request : give us more. Your runway was gorgeous. Polished and defined as always. Probably a little too formulatic and not very creative. So another request : wow us. You did so so far. I want that back.

Tushda Sausage : Your runway was a little too simple. You had the same wig on befor and after and I feel your post reveal top doesn’t really match under the gown. Your angel description was fun and quick. Probably not the most original but it will do.
1587 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Ok ladies. I made my decision. If I call your name please step forward...

Alotta Nerve
LaOddity
Holden Richards
You are SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.

LaOddity. Some mentors LOVED your performance this week. And I did too. But the work of your team as a whole dragged you down. So next time. Be aware.
1587 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Now. Please step forward...

Tushda Sausage
Amanduh Holden
Fatty McFatface stuffed in the front and stuffed in the back with the good snacks...
You represent the BOTTOMS of this week.

I will come back to you later.

Which means

Little Blue
Mystia LeBlanc
Dame Shady T. Bagg

You represent the TOPS of this week.
1587 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Little Blue, you are here once again. Will this be the time for you to finally win?

Mystia LeBlanc, starting from the bottom... is it your time to touch the stars?

Dame Shady, you’ve constantly been safe. Did the risk you took pay off?

Mystia LeBlanc...
Condragulations. You are the WINNER of this week’s challenge. As a prize, you’ve been recruited in the Talian’s Angels for your first calm mission in Libya! The plane is... now! Have fun!

Little Blue
Dame Shady T. Bagg

You are both SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.
1587 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Now, on with the bottom queens.

Amanduh Holden. You’ve never been higher than bottom 2. Will this week at least raise your PPE?
I am sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
1587 days 18 hours ago
Talian
Tushda Sausage. So far you had the same track record as my new fav RPDR queen Cheryl Hole.

Fatty McFatface. Of all the girls you were the last I expected to see in this position.

Tushda Sausage...
Cheryl Hole it is. You are once again SAFE.

Which means...

Fatty McFatface with the good snacks

You are up for elimination.

Amanduh Holden
Fatty McFatface with the good snacks

You have 24 hours to send a lipsync to :

1587 days 18 hours ago
snick427
https://media.giphy.com/media/6RXkMDpm1Qppu/giphy.gif
1587 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
*Tushda sausage nods and laughs*
https://media.giphy.com/media/KBPn0wQnCOJ5WUWdem/giphy.gif
1587 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
This is my lip sync
https://youtu.be/AOBD6tiItvY
1585 days 21 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies I’ve made my decision.

Fatty McFatface with the good snacks...
Shantay you stay

Which means...

Amanduh Holden

I can’t even express how much I love you. But this is not your time. I officially offer you a training for All Stars. But for now it’s time to sashay away.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!