This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 4] Week 0 : Runway

Topic » [Season 4] Week 0 : Runway

1619 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! Let me welcome you officially to the pre-season runway. Today none of you will go home, but we will have a winner and a bottom 2 either way. This will work towards your overall work in this season. So I hope you really did your best.

But before going on I need one thing from you : a mentors pick. Mentors will guide and help you but most importantly judge you. So chose wisely. So I need a ranking of the mentor you want the most to the one you want the least, like this :

MOST WANTED MENTOR
LEAST WANTED MENTOR

On the runway category is : Drag Army. I wanted some bad bitches and you delivered.

To present, let me welcome to the runway for the first time this season, crown winner Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/70uPauS.gif

Fatty McFatface Butterfat Fatpad with the good snacks : https://imgur.com/F1oo0ix
Tushda Sausage : https://imgur.com/rb0nVo2
Amanduh Holden : https://ibb.co/FqMyWQT
Dame Shady T. Bagg : https://imgur.com/a/UOIwYKm
LaOddity : [sent to the Skype chat for being too risqué]
Holden Richards : https://imgur.com/a/ut1JTFM
Mystia LeBlanc : http://imgur.com/a/H7uIckI
Little Blue : https://imgur.com/a/SEv5KXS
Crucifix : https://i.gyazo.com/86c7c81bd4997f5c18f85dffb458a4ec.png
Alotta Nerve : https://m.imgur.com/a/ZBeQApU
1619 days 12 hours ago
snick427
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN’S COMMENTS

Fatty McFatface : Bitch. You did that. I love the look, I love how you can immediately understand which army force this is taking inspiration from even without being super common or popular. This is making me living the full fantasy and I love it. Only critique : Mug? Do you know her? I want to see your eyes and I want to see that MUG! Your look wow but your face was a wua-wua. Bring it on bitch! I know you can!

Tushda Sausage : I don’t know. This is not giving me any military force at all. Maybe the color of the onesie? But even there, I get more dominatrix than bitch ready to make a hole in  your ass with an AK77. For the future I would like you to think bigger and more outside of the box. I want to gag.

Amanduh Holden : First of all, love LOVE LOVE the name. Your look was a little too noisy. There is a pink gun, a pink leather dress, pigtails. But if you dropped thy gun, I wouldn’t know this is an army look, or a drag competiton. I am asking one thing : go big. Or go home. Up to you.

Dame Shady T. Bagg : Ok. We are talking. I like the look. It’s cool. But it’s very simple woman-like. This is a drag competiton, so you need to take the female side in you and amp it up to the extreme. But other than that, I feel like it’s a well put together look and I like it. Also... that ass. And I said all.

LaOddity : You remind me a winner of one of our first seasons but... better? This look is EVERYTHING. It’s out there. It’s sexy. It’s provocative. It’s controversial and I. LOVE. IT. I could really see her defending the triton’s castle from an army of evil sex driven squids. But. If you dropped that gun, I wouldn’t say this is a war/fight look. And that’s a big BUT.

Holden Richards : Sorry Trixie but THIS is drag king done well. I love the look. It’s sexy. You are giving as body-ody-ody. The clothes are well sailored and overall it really works. Also the fact I had to check the fact I was 18+ of age for seeing the pics is everything I need. Just one note : even thought you are a drag king, I am still gonna need a little more from that MUG.

Mystia LeBlanc : Welcome back my dear. I love this look. I think it represents you to the fullest. It is well constructed and vibrant. I really see a big upgrade. But I am giving you the same advice as everytime : please mind the lighting and the outline/lineart of your drawings. Make them darker and more clean. Because your designs are everything. And you want to present them in the best way possible as well.

Little Blue : What degree of relativity do you have with our season 1 Little Red? Or is it just a coincidence? Btw I love the look. Probably the hair is not my fav, but I think it works. You look like a spy on a mission, but a war is made of many and different battles. Only big thing that is bugging me : that scarf. It covers you. And I want you up front.

Crucifix : I feel this wasn’t drag enough. The hair is very woman-like. The clothes are very too pedestrian and not gaggy. The mug is non existent. This is a drag competiton. We need to see some drag.

Alotta Nerve : The mug, the hair and the headpiece are EVERYTHING. I love them. The onesie is a little too simple for my tastes. As most of the girls, I want you to be bigger, more out of the schemes. I want to gag on you from head to toe. Until you are covered in my juices. So far you’re only covered form the chin up, but it’s a good start. So keep going.
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
MACDA’S COMMENTS

Holden Richards : Yass come on Drag King inclusiveness! You went out of the box with a gladiator look which is smart. Love the gladiator abs (I’m a hoe sorry) but it goes well with the concept.

Mystia LeBlanc : I love how you stand out from the crowd by being a drawing queen. I’m a fan of Steven Universe and I love the inspiration but I get more superhero rather than “Drag Army”. But welcome to the competition.

Amanduh Holden : Welcome to the competition Amanduh. I like the pink and how it goes well with the dark skintone. Unfortunately I don’t get “Drag Army” with this Lewk.

Little Blue : Hey LB welcome to the competition. I like how you incorporated blue into your runway. I don’t think the scarf was needed for the runway.

Fatty McFatface : Relatable name. Love that for me. You have a weird but fascinating way of designing runways but I love it. This look is a nice concept and I saw what you were trying to do.

Crucifix : Cute name. I haven’t been in a church in years, it’s a long story. Your runway is interesting to say the least. I like the two piece with the navy hat and dolphin “skirt”. I’m not the biggest fan of this runway in my opinion.

Tushda Sausage : Welcome to the competition. The first thing I noticed was something was going on in the groin area. This is not the strongest “Drag Army” look in my opinion. But of course there is room for growth and improvement.

LaOddity : You’re a weird bitch but I LOVE IT. Having one of your queens be in the Winner’s Circle will put lots of pressure on you. But your runway was stunning. Unfortunately I don’t get “Drag Army” in your runway. If the category was “Pink” this runway would put you in the Top for the week. Or at the least prevent you from lip-syncing.

Dame Bagg : Welcome, I definitely see “Drag Army”. It’s not out of the box like others have taken it but it also easily fits the theme, whereas others struggled to make the theme fit. I hope to see more of you.

Alotta Nerve : I get more assassin than “Drag Army” but it’s stands out from the crowd. It’s nice to see a familiar face from the past. I LOVE the eyelashes. I probably would of removed the bandana and seen her baby hairs instead.
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
CRYSTAL’S COMMENTS

Holden Richards : Honestly Holden I like the idea and concept behind this look as I do love me some Roman action, however just looking at this it just so simple and basic. Like even as a drag king you need to elevate your looks as some, I commend you for auditioning as a king but you need to bring it to the level the queens are bringing it and this isn't it. Like everything just seems misshapen and ill fitting if that makes sense, plus I can tell you don't have the feet proportioned or something like that because your feet are huge compared to the rest of the body, Im not going to mark that for this look but its weird to look at. But the shoes really do bother me and they look like rubber when shoes usually aren't stretchy rubber, and the helmet does not fit your head. What I do love is your little armlets you're wearing but I don't know if it fits into the roman these you were going for, overall it's basic in terms of other looks and it just needs elevating and need to be cleaned up.

Mystia Leblanc : I honestly don't dislike this and I commend you on being a drawing queen like it's mighty impressive that you drew this, however my biggest critique is that if you're going to draw something, please do it on a blank sheet of paper and not notebook paper so the lines don't detract from the look, and also take a picture with flash or something that will light up the paper so I can see the details more because at first glance it seems like a green blob, especially around the facial area and the makeup and I still want to see the beautiful mug. I really love your unique inspiration and the cape and I think if you refine your drawing a little bit you could be a dark horse in this competition. Overall this was a nice look minus the albeit darkness issue of not seeing your full mug.

Amanduh Holden : Okay so the mask and the gun do read military however looking at the body piece as a whole it just doesn't read as military it reads as ballerina which is a problem in itself. If I'm being honest you should have kept the mask on and redo that body piece dress thing because I think if you had a cat suit or something like that, or even a military suit it would really bring it all together. The other reason why I say keep you mask on was because once you took it off it looked like your head was sewn onto that body or like someone ripped a head off a doll and put it on a different doll. Your mug is somewhat pretty but I think you need to work on proportionating your body so it doesn't look like someone just chopped off your head and sewn it on a different body. This look honestly reminds me as someone who's being like an adult baby and I don't think you wanted that.

Little Blue : Okay bitch finally someone who took a simple concept and elevated it to high fashion, Like when I hear your drag name and I look at this look I know instantly that this is you, and that it just matches your aesthetic even from the first look I've seen you in. A few critiques though is that you have two neck accessories which look a little weird, like the necklace is over the scarf and I think honestly you should just pick one or the other because combined it looks a little silly. I'd honestly prefer the necklace since I feel the scarf is a little too long and covers up a lot more of the look then what I want to see. This next critique is a little nitpick but I just wish the outfit was all one piece or even the mesh going over the skin portions of the legs since it would feel more connected to the top half, but overall this is a solid look good job!

Fatty Mcfatface with the Good Snacks : Now there's nothing majorly wrong with this look, like I'm not mad at it but nothing that really excites me as an individual, like it's simple that's all I can say about it. I do love the white wig paired with this outfit though because I don't know it makes your face pop a little bit more and brings out that area from your *ahem* proportions. Like I will commend you on knowing how to make it look like this is a natural human body in a drag competition and it seems like everything is fit even though some of the proportions aren't realistic in real life but I believe this is a character. Maybe you could have done more with the top section since it's just a button shirt with a bra underneath nothing that really excites me or you could really have pushed this concept but overall it's pleasing to look at and it's better than some looks I've seen good job.

Crucifix : Um honey I think you meant to sign up for Tayvie's drag race which is in Studio 4 two studios down from us? No? Okay well let me be completely honest here and say that you kinda have to get better at photoshop if you want a chance at winning this race. Like the top half go together so you have that going for you, but then as I move down it's just choices. Like that isn't even a skirt, it's just a screencap from some random ass movie/show edited on a woman's lower half. Then you have tights on and you add that whole mess and honestly this is just a whole fucking mess. Plus the makeup doesn't really match the look either, I get you want to be a natural queen but you still have to match the look you're going for with you're makeup. Just there's a lot wrong with this and I don't think it's really redeemable but we'll see what you have in the future I guess.

Tushda Sausage : Okay at first looking at this I was concerned but looking at the last shot and seeing how it fits your body, I'm exactly mad at it, I can see were you were going with this and it can be salvageable compared to some of the other looks I've seen today. I wish this bodysuit was camo so it could match your bootie, which I got to say is a fierce ass shoe and you have that going for you like if you have something similar to Little Blue with that shoe it would be fierce as fuck. I think the wig is a little too long for this look and I think it would look a lot better with short hair and maybe a darker color but I do enjoy the little ribbon thing and the mug which I feel could fit with this outfit. You also may need to learn how to tuck because I can see a um bulge in the lower section of your look. The bodysuit itself is low resolution as well compared to the high resolution of everything else so be wary at that because it just looks cheap but overall a decent job, and I think you could really make some great looks with the right guidance.

LaOddity : I don't exactly read drag army for this look, I read more sexual mermaid witch if that makes sense? Like I appreciate the look for what it is but it isn't exactly drag army if you get what I'm saying. I think the only link towards it being army is the dildo gun but even then that just seems out of place for the look. The outfit is fierce as fuck and I do love me a bedazzling jewel, however if you're going to put one of your lip you need to shrink it down a little. Also another thing that bothers me is the hair, it reminds me of the Eureka loafs, but even worse if I'm being completely honest. Like it just seemed like you plucked a purple sponge from the ocean and plopped it on your head. I'm not sure how to change it if that were me doing this look but I just feel like it looks wrong sitting on top of your head. I like the idea here but this look is just simply for a different challenge but it looks somewhat polished, so good job on that!

Dame Bagg : The overall thing with camo and a pattern like this is that there is so many types of patterns and camo, and it's just overall too much sometimes, and that's the case with this look there's honestly too much camo for what you are presenting. Like get rid of the hair all together and use like a black or maybe even a blonde to break up the pattern. Change the shirt to something more full upper torse, and get rid of that scarf. Also change the makeup as well because the makeup does not match what you are presenting in this outfit, it looks like a 2 year old dressed up a brats doll with different Ken items from his army collection or something like that. Overall it's just too much and you need to strip it down, don't rely on a pattern because there are many different patterns and styles of camo that it will look messy when put together.

Alotta Nerve : Okay I first looked at this look I thought you were going for like a modern day Japanese samurai however when I saw your description no where besides the makeup really reads cyborg. Plus the ski mask does not relate to like nothing to the look which really makes me confused. The body suit seems sort of cheap and doesn't read cyborg because how low quality it is. But that doesn't mean this is a bad look, I actually enjoy this like the makeup is fierce and I love the hair and like everything comes together as like a samurai but not really a cyborg if that makes sense. But overall this is a solid look if there's no label to it.
1619 days 7 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*slowly removes the scarf*
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies! I think I’ve made my decision. If I call your name please step forward...

Mystia Le Blanc
Alotta Nerve
Dame Shady T. Bagg
Holden Richards...
You are SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Tushda Sausage
Amanduh Holden
Crucifix...
You represent the BOTTOMS of this week.

Which means

Little Blue
LaOddity
Fatty McFatface

You represent the TOPS of this week.
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Little Blue, your look was amazing. But did your scarf cover your chances of winning?
You are SAFE.

You might leave the stage now.
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Fatty McFatface, your look was from Russia with love, and it showed.

LaOddity, your war look was one to die for.

LaOddity...
Condragulations you are the WINNER of this week’s challenge. You received a free training as a mermaid soldier at the court of the king triton. Oxygen tank not included. Have fun!

Fatty McFatface Bo’Nina Brown with the good snacks. You are SAFE. If you gave us face you might have won this. Literally you lost by .5 so step it up! I know you can.

You both may leave the stage.
1619 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Crucifix
Tushda Sausage
Amanduh Holden

You all have a lot to work on. But one of you really took a wrong turn.

Tushda Sausage...
You are SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.

Which means

Crucifix
Amanduh Holden

You represent the BOTTOM 2 of the week.

I know I said there would have been no elimination this week but I lied.

Amanduh Holden, shantay you stay.

Crucifix, we love you but you’ve been too absent for what’s required for this race. It breaks my heart to say sashay away. I hope to see you shining bright in the future.
1619 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
Crucifix died for our sins.
1619 days 6 hours ago
greyconverse
Thank you so much! Love all the comments 🥰
1619 days 2 hours ago
lruthskelt
Rofl knew I should have just gone with my dress made of warglaives xD
1619 days 2 hours ago
Macda27
Little Blue’S scarf being the meme of the season before Week 1 I LIVE

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!