This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 3] Week 0 : Runway

Topic » [Season 3] Week 0 : Runway

1684 days 12 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! Let me welcome you to the werkroom. Some of you already stumped in this building, for some of you is the first time and for others, it鈥檚 the first time but just as a contestant. Here we decide your faith. So you鈥檇 better be on point.

As your welcome to the competiton, none of you will leave today. So today you can relax, but not too much since what happens today will still count towards your PPE and your journey overall. Remember : EVERY MOMENT COUNTS!

On the runway category is : Food Fashion.

Let me welcome to the stage for the first time this season, crown queen and Italian craving pizza, Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/W5whPIJ.gif

Mustard Monroe : https://imgur.com/a/VeIPdd6
Dame Shady T. Bagg : http://imgur.com/a/Aa5rTKW
Broadway Belle : https://ibb.co/Gks69gw
Trixie Newage : https://imgur.com/a/zof4KXO
Aishah Ali : https://imgur.com/a/CXoiRoM
Pussy O鈥橮lenty : https://imgur.com/a/YibCBkS
Annady Juno : https://imgur.com/gallery/P4gyIjG

But wait wait wait! Something isn鈥檛 adding up! Only 7 queens and 3 teams? That just can鈥檛 be right!

How could I forget? We have another queen!

Let me introduce to the runway last season鈥檚 Top Toot Award winner Coco Puff!

Coco Puff : https://imgur.com/gallery/dlYWP4z

Will it be the last surprise? Stay tuned to find out!
1684 days 11 hours ago
nijoco
Hey girls, welcomes, it's wonderful to be back!

Joco enters in Red Endive Glamour

https://imgur.com/a/eycP9I4
1684 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
*Ruby snap applauses her Drag Mother from backstage- she鈥檚 a TOOT*
1684 days 6 hours ago
Talian
TALIAN鈥橲 COMMENTS

Mustard Monroe : I鈥檓 in love with this look. It鈥檚 simple and effective. The mug and face is amazing and the shape of the dress is just to die for. Also, I love the funny reference to the Easter chocolate bunny. Overall a very nice surprise. Only note : maybe next time we鈥檇 like to see the whole look from head to toe.

Dame Shady T. Bagg : You know you hit bear home for me with that Venetian recipe. I have to say I am really proud of what you accomplished here. I have to admit I鈥檝e always admired your personality but was almost always let down by your looks before, but this is just beautiful! The hair is just wow. I would work a little more on proportions and composition, but I would say we are at a very good point already. Keep it going!

Broadway Belle : I鈥檒l keep it simple. This didn鈥檛 match the theme in any sort of way. You looked good (even tho a little too simple) but this is your third time here. And rules are rules even if it wasn鈥檛. And I鈥檓 sorry this wasn鈥檛 the look you wanted. But next time please check.

Trixie Newage : First of all, I love our first Drag King of the series! I hope this change will give you the artistic drive to earn that crown. With that being said, I feel this is kinda of a downgrade from last season. It鈥檚 very simple and not very cohesive. Remember last season you won all design challenges. So we except great things from you!

Aishah Ali : I love the look. The face looks amazing, the hair is flawless and the dress is gorgeous. Plus I can see you crafting it yourself which is always a plus here. Only note : Probably you needed to work a little more on that skirt鈥檚 bottom as it is a little odd shaped.

Pussy O鈥橮lenty : you are bringing something new to this competition and I love it. You are odd and that鈥檚 why I wanted you so bad in this competition and sure you didn鈥檛 disappoint. I have to really praise you for your look from the neck and up. The mug and the headpiece is just wow. Probably the bikini is a little too simple. But overall good look. And I love that it is 100% you. But work on translating your oddness into fashion forwardness. This is my challenge for you.

Annady Juno : I love this look. I feel it鈥檚 very creative and that鈥檚 what I wanted from you last time. Only problem is that I can鈥檛 really see food being used as dress. They are more of an accessory, but I asked you more than that. Imagine doing the McD waitress look but made out of fries and ketchup! That would have been amazing! Overall the look is seriously good. But it doesn鈥檛 really fit in the theme.

Coco Puff : I loved the face and the hair and the headpiece. The nails are also on point. But since you are the reigning Top Toot winner, I expected a lot more from your dress. If the drsss was a little more interesting, you would have literally slayed!
1684 days 6 hours ago
Talian
NICKY鈥橲 COMMENTS

Dame Shady T. Bagg :  nice colours and cool seafood concept, would have liked the item itself to be good rather than an accessory but well tied together and the crab was large enough to make a statement.

Mustard Monroe : chocolate sure but it was just brown clothing and that seems a little lazy to me compared to other girls.

Aishah Ali : you look beautiful, your face is stunning as always and I love the way this dress is edited together, you look delicious.

Pussy O鈥橮lenty : love the concept and love the head and upper body but the rest is very basic and leaves me uninspired.

Annady Juno : lazy, not actual food. You need to think outside the box.

Broadway Belle : I can't score this, not food at all.

Trixie Newage : Great look but it's a pizza vs pizza week and yours was the inferior of the main two on runway this week. Sorry.

Coco Puff : it's cute. That's all.
1684 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
PLAI'S COMMENTS

Coco Puff:

I like this look, but it's a little bit simple and I wish you added some details like melting jam as part of the legs like tights or something along those lines, more maybe some kind of powder to tie it in with powdered donuts. All in all, a decent start, but very simple which is something I'm gonna have to penalise you a little for.

Mustard Monroe:

I personally quite like this look, it has tons of little details that I really like such as the balls on the dress resembling Maltesers and the chocolate handbag is a classy touch. My only real negative, those hands look MASSIVE!

Broadway Bebe:

Now, if I didn't know the theme, this looks amazing. The makeup is right. The dress is right. The colour is right. But I have a massive problem with this look. WHERE IS THE FOOD!? I understand that you posted the wrong look, but you should have realised your error sooner.

Pussy O'Plenty:

This has the makings of a fantastic runway. I just adore the headpiece and the mug just really brings it together. However, the outfit itself doesn't really work for me. I think this look would have worked so much better if you had no outfit and just walked out there practically naked with dirt or something on your hands and feet. It would have really make a bold first impression. Still, I can't wait to see more from you.

Dame Shady T. Bagg:

Much like Pussy's look, it's good but needs an improvement or two in order to make it truly excellent. I love the use of the colours as they fit the crab so well. However, it looks a little cluttered. I would have personally made the outfit look like a beach and have a couple crabs on it as opposed to one big one attached to your back, but that's just me. It's still a very good outfit.

Trixie Newage:

First of all, welcome back Trixie! Good to see you back! Now onto the look. It's pretty good. I do like the pizza toga/dress thing however its the head where I start to get a little bit confused. I understand you wanted to include more foods but I think it should have been more pizzas toppings like a pineapple and ham headpiece as opposed to candy floss and a popcorn bucket. Still, great effort.

Annady Juno:

It's a decent look if you ask me, I do see where you're coming from but I do think you should have done something a little more creative, maybe a fast food uniform made from burger ingredients perhaps? But yes, I am gonna have to penalise you for your lack of food, but at least you gave us some food.

Aishah Ali:

Another really good look. The form of the dress is perfect and I love the fact you went to the effort of making it out of multiple pizza slices. The area I think it needs improving is the accessories, like the gloves and the shoes. The colours don't really mesh well in my personal opinion. If they was more of a light brown colour, it would have fit so much better. But I digress, this is a fantastic start.

All in all, most of you have fantastic runways and I can't wait to see what you will bring to season 3!
1684 days 5 hours ago
Faake
ENOBARIA'S COMMENTS

Mustard Monroe: I like it, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I think it fits the category? Yes. Is the most innovative thing on the runway tonight? No. But it's nice anyway. I like the color palette with the hair and the skin and the dress, the accesories, it looks cohesive. Take care with the dimention on the look, cause the dress looks kinda blurry, so take the proportions of the images in consderation.

Dame Shady T. Bagg: I really like the color palette, I think that the idea is fresh and innovative, I really love the hair, the lenght of the dress, I love it. I also really like the makeup. I like that it has a concept and it's different without being from another universe.

Broadway Belle: I think that this is waaay too simple. The sillhouette it's very basic to me. I like the way that the hair color matches the skin tone, also I like the cupcake headpiece and the makeup, but the dress... I think you could go further and go very big and fluffy considering you choose the cupcake theme.

Trixie Newage: Hello, baby! It's nice to see you again after a great season. Now, tonight's look... Trixie, what happened? Your level of work is very apart from this, this looks unfinished and a bunch of unmatched pieces. I like the idea of the hair but the excecution isn't good, the toga it's just a slice of pizza put it over the body and the shoes are very unflattering. I must say I'm very disappointed today.

Aishah Ali: Oh, this is so good. I really like the richness vibe of this look with a pizza dress, I think it's so funny and ironic and I'm living for it. I really like the mug, the accesories are on point, this is a very well thought look.

Pussy O'Plenty: I really like the weirdness of this look, and it's actually funny cause that type of mushroom it's actually poisonuss lol but I get the reference and I really like it. Maybe it's a little bit too simple for me cause, it's actually a bikini and a hat, but overall I think it's a good look. I like the skintone and the makeup really works.

Annady Juno: I really like this! I like how you can make a food look without using actually food on it and being so iconic at the same time, cause it's almost imposible look at it and not think in a burger! So I really like the reference and the irony of it. I think it's very well thought and also very polished, the mug is on point, the poses are very good too. All the accesories are good too.

Coco Puff: Welcome again, my Top Toot Girl! I really like the urban teen vibe that your look has, walking on the runway in a shopping cart it's hillarious. I like the color palette, the hair looks flawless, the donut in your mouth it's very funny too. I think the look really works and all the pieces go well together.
1684 days 5 hours ago
Talian
Silence! I鈥檝e made my decision. If I call your name please step forward...

Coco Puff
Broadway Belle
Trixie Newage

You...
Represent the BOTTOMS of the week.

I will get to you in a minute.
1684 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Aishah Ali
Mustard Monroe
Pussy O鈥橮lenty

You my dears...
Represent the TOPS of the week.

Which means...

Dame Shady T. Bagg
Annady Juno

You are SAFE and may leave the stage now.
1684 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Let鈥檚 start with the TOPS.

Pussy O鈥橮lenty...
You are SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.
1684 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Aishah Ali your look left us wanting for another slice. And another. And another.

Mustard Monroe. It鈥檚 surely not an egg hunt to find your talent as you鈥檙e already shining bright.

Aishah Ali...
Condragulations you are the winner of this week鈥檚 challenge.

You received your own dress as a snack for during the season. And also, take mine too, you deserved it!

Mustard Monroe.

You are safe. You may leave the stage now.
1684 days 4 hours ago
Talian
Coco Puff
Trixie Newage

You are...
Both SAFE.

You may leave the stage now.

Broadway Belle. This means you are the only one at risk of elimination. I feel like dedication is subjective and we鈥檙e not here to judge that. But the least that is required is at least checking what you posted. We are a dedicated team to giving you all the best experience possible. We don鈥檛 ask much of you. But making sure your material is on point is the minimum.

You are lucky. This time you are spared.

But beware. Next time I won鈥檛 be as outgoing.

You might leave the stage now.
1684 days 4 hours ago
Faake
Oh, did I forgot to mention that I'm wearing a beautiful look for this week?

https://imgur.com/a/Ao472En
1684 days 4 hours ago
rory17
Thank you all so much!
1683 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
Yass High!

open group

馃憫 Talian鈥檚 Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!