This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Week 7 : Runway

Topic » [Season 2] Week 7 : Runway

1709 days 21 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! Welcome back to the runway! Today we decide your faith and one of you will leave. With no chance of redemption! *evil laugh*

This week, you’ve been asked to write and perform a verse to my latest song “Yet Another Dig”. And girl, you delivered!

Later on the runway category is : Abstract Art.

As always, here’s Twinkies representing our frenetic life and how we are all chained to the rhythm.

https://i.imgur.com/2EzFrId.gif

Plai StatiĂłn : https://ibb.co/nRM9DtF
Mystia Blanc : http://imgur.com/a/ajcN5EY
Trixie Newage : https://imgur.com/a/0QMDe8i
1709 days 21 hours ago
greyconverse
If you want mentors comments here they are my dear!

I wish nothing more than whoever joins me as a crowned queen shares the same love and drive for this race I do. I also believe in my heart all 3 are worthy, for very different reasons. Nothing is over until it is over so fight for it.

Also! Plai, I think this is quite possibly the best you have ever looked, I have to say. It’s so gorgeous and weird. Top toot! I call it now.
1709 days 19 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS

Plai Statión : I don’t even have words for how amazing all of this was. Your verses were pointed, sassy but yet so on brand with your sweetness. They had me gooped. Your lipsync was amazing, you had all the moves and you KNEW YOUR WORDS! You runway was to die for (literally). You looked extremely gorgeous and conceptual. Overall probably your best week to date.

Mystia Blanc : For how much I can understand an uninspired week, this was semifinals and I have to admit I’m disappointed to say the least. I am sorry dear but if you needed, you could have asked for an extension when you could.

Trixie Newage : We love a reviving queen. You slayed this week. Your verses were hilarious and they fit the original verses perfectly. They were the right amount of sassy and professionalism, like almost anything you brought this season. Your lipsync was great. You had a lot o moves and I could see you really meant it. And I love a queen with a fire inside. Your runway was amazing! You outdid yourself this time. Overall, one of your best weeks ever.
1709 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Ladies! I’ve made my decision.

Trixie Newage...
Condragulations! You are the winner of this week’s challenge!
1709 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Plai, you wowed is time and time again. But will it be enough?

Mystia, could passion get thru a tired lipsync ?

Plai StatiĂłn...
Condragulations. You are also the winner of this week’s challenge!

You both received a free dig by yours truly to be received anytime!

Which means...

Mystia Blanc.

You are and always will be one of the shiniest stars to ever grace this stage. But now I need to ask you to sashay away. Love you. Mean it.
1709 days 5 hours ago
Talian
*Mystia lipsync her way to the car in the fiercest way possible making it the best exit ever*

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!