This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bootleg Opinions

Topic » Bootleg Opinions

1028 days 6 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media.giphy.com/media/nQAAid2cbrACfVddOv/giphy.gif

Episode 1, Part 1

Hi everyone! I’m LaOddity, otherwise known as Ruby Velvet. Sometimes known as ‘the alternative girl’, but I prefer my true identity; a cross species, intergalactic, cosmic whore. But make it fashion.

Welcome to the TENTH season of Bootleg Opinions! It was quite some time since I had my coronation, so what a better way to celebrate that than by reading each and every one of Talians new queens. (And king!)

*Puts on glasses*
Oh these? These are just for the fashion. Don’t mind me. 

Let’s get to it! Category is… Budget cuts?
No, that’s not it… Category is, Blue/Green!

First up, Anita Nap! I like the variation of color in the hair, as well as the detail of what looks like a finn, for me it is that subtle detail that really helps bring your concept together. I think there is movement to the piece, with the use of color, but the yellow distracts me, and I’d like to challenge her to elevate her ideas further. For me it’s a BOOT today.

Next.. Tamar Indo! Oh, yes. This is fabulous. I see Miss Tamar is a lady who both knows a thing or two about fashion, but also a lady who knows how to use it. This is so dramatic, and stands out a mile from the rest. I have seen the outfit a handful of times, but you’ve done it in a way that is both new and refreshing with the addition of the construction you’ve done in the bottom. This is an absolute TOOT.

Next up… Minty Munroe! I love this. It just screams high drag to me. It’s so dramatic, and every detail has been paid attention too. Yet, you did not feel the need to stick a bunch of things on it either, which is something even I struggle to do. This surprised me when I opened it up and I must say I am very excited to see what is next. This is a TOOT.

Next up… Mer-C! I like this look, it is very unique and she absolutely stands out in a sea of IMVU and editing girls. My favorite parts are the long and striped leggings, and the details of the top, which brings this androgynous feel with the mask on the face. However, I would like to encourage her to bring that level of detail to the rest of the page. For example, in the face and makeup. You don’t have to do what everyone else is doing, infact I encourage you not too, but I’d love to see her explore ideas of how she can elevate her work. This is a TOOT.

Next up… Miso Young! Wow. This is easily the most polished, and detailed of any of the runways I’ve seen so far. I love the hair, and the transparency to the material. The shoes are to die for. I think all I can offer for advice is if you bring this level of detail to fashionable concepts, you could be a real force to be reckoned with. Don’t be afraid to take risks. This is absolutely a TOOT.

Next up… Jakob Scene! Oh yes. Yes please. I love this, because it is so different from the others. What I like most however, is all of the clashing textures that should not work together, but absolutely somehow do. I’ll admit the camo doesn’t do much for me, but I love the coat and the hair, and I think the choice of the white straps along not only the chest which is more traditional, but also the legs, matched with those white boots, takes this to a really fashionable, and bizarre place. TOOT.

Next up… Justine Time! This is easily my favorite makeup of the night, at least for this category. It shines, it is very stunning. I imagine it quite literally glowing in the spotlight. Your use of the colors is lovely, but simple. I don’t know if the outfit is doing much for me, but overall, this is really nice. It’s a TOOT.

Next up… Talianna the Housewife! I like this a lot. I think it is perhaps the most modernly fashionable of any of the runways. I love the hair, the glasses, the top and the ruffled bottom. To offer advice, don’t be afraid to take out some of the parts that don’t match the lighting of the rest, once you get used to that, you can begin building your own shapes and silhouettes, too. 100% a TOOT.

Next up… Hostess ElChurch! This is very different, it is very unexpected, and perhaps the most conceptual of anything I’ve seen so far. It reads to me as a fashionable take on Medusa with the twisting hair, and greyed model, looking like stone. I would encourage her to explore perhaps use of makeup, or things like crystals, to take that idea of stone, to a more fashionable, glamourous place. This is a TOOT.

Next up… Blake the Drag Queen! I love this hair and makeup. It’s very pretty, and there is a movement too it with the blue boa. It reads as the glow up we want to see on Season 10. However, the outfit itself is not doing a lot for me. I like the vintage feel of it, but I want to push her to take her ideas further. For me it’s a BOOT today.

Next up… Aasha! I like this look, I love the coat and its vibrancy, in fact it even inspired me when doing my own work. It reads very fashionable, and I can clearly see she has a sense of style and fashion. So I’d love to see her really come out in some shocking looks. Take it to the next level. I’m definitely excited to see what she does on the runway this season. It’s a TOOT.

Next up… Scheherazade! While I must admit that this isn’t my favorite concept, I absolutely love the details of the boned crown and staff. It’s such a bizarre and outlandish choice, yet it’s fun, and fashionable. I’d have loved for her to really go all in on that concept, because I see a very pretty model, with the pastel hair, and the glistening mermaid tail, then a really wicked, bold and fashionable sense of accessorizing. I think she wants to be couture and high fashion, don’t be afraid to let that burst out. It’s a soft TOOT. 

Next up… Cherry Pop! She really didn’t come to play with this runway and I am here for it. Business woman realness, she came to fire some messy bottoms, collect her paycheck, and bounce. I appreciate that this is fashionable and a modern approach to this challenge. It’s very chic. One thing I am noticing, is that her models head is slightly large for what it should be, and it would really bring the fantasy together if the head connects with the outfit more. It’s a TOOT.

Next up… Quak’n! I love the tattoos. Ten seasons and I do not think I have ever seen another queen throw on some tattoos. Hot. This look is very simple, but it’s nice. I’m not mad at a vintage take, but I think she could have pushed this a little further. It’s a BOOT today.

Next up… Graceyonce Thee Unicorn! I love your drag name, so much, and I appreciate this look. I think it was inspired by Courtney Acts runway on Season 6, and that concept translated to me immediately. I do think the outfit could have been taken further, the devil is in the details; but I like that I immediately opened this up and got the idea, that is a good thing. I think if she focuses on the details, she could be a real force to be reckoned with. Today it’s a BOOT though. 

Top Toot of the week is…….

Minty Monroe! That runway really is squeaky clean. Keep it up.
1025 days 22 hours ago
greyconverse
Episode 1, Part 2
Hi! Happy Pride lovelies 🌈✌️

It’s time for another Episode of Bootleg Opinions. I went in on the advice last episode, so I’ll keep this one short and sweet.

Category is, Pink/Yellow. 🌸🌼

First up, Anita Nap! I like all of the outlandish accessories she has added to this, and the latex of the gown. To me it is a step in the right direction. It’s a soft TOOT. 

Next.. Tamar Indo! I like this. I think it’s campy and fun, and that makes it fashionable to me. I love how the light reflects on the gown like a glistening cocktail. It’s a TOOT.

Next up… Minty Munroe! I absolutely love this. I love how it feels like this couture explosion of colour. This is really fantastic. TOOT.

Next up… Mer-C! I like this. Every detail comes together really well. This both is bold and fashionable. TOOT.

Next up… Miso Young! I like this, it’s very pretty. The hair and all of the details really make you shine. Now, I’d like to see the drama mama. This is a TOOT.

Next up… Jakob Scene! I’m torn. I love this from the top half up. But the bottom really throws me off. I adore the jacket and top, and there’s something really alternatively beautiful about this, but those just aren’t the shoes for this look. It’s a soft TOOT.

Next up… Justine Time! I love everything about this. It’s fantastic, the crown, the textures, the dramatic shape to the shoulders, and the colours. This is exactly what I mean about making every detail really count. Yes, yes, yes. TOOT.

Next up… Talianna the Housewife! This is nice. The hair and makeup are gorgeous, and I love how casually vibrant this is. It works. It’s a TOOT.

Next up… Hostess ElChurch! I like this a lot. It’s very beautiful, it almost shimmers, and I love the drama to the headpiece. This is a TOOT.

Next up… Blake the Drag Queen! I like this look, I love the shape and volume to the gown, it’s very pretty. TOOT.

Next up… Aasha! This is nice. I like the gloves. It’s not exactly pushing any boundaries, but I’m not mad either. It’s a soft TOOT.

Next up… Scheherazade! I like the alternative vibe this has, but some of the details are really clashing to me. It’s a boot today.

Next up… Cherry Pop! I like this, I like the textures and the colours, it reads fashionable. It’s a soft TOOT.

Next up… Quak’n! This is very pageantry and pretty, but it’s very blurry, and I’m losing a lot of the details. It’s a BOOT for me.

Next up… Graceyonce Thee Unicorn! I like this a lot. All of the details really make it shine. I love the drama to all of it. TOOT.

Top toot is......

Justine Time! ✨
Justine Time for a new fashion queen! 🤩
1007 days 18 hours ago
ChrisParker13
(っ◔◡◔)っ  Bootleg Opinions with  ✳  👑  𝑀𝒾𝓈o 𝒴𝓊𝓃𝑔  👑  ✳
👑  -----------------------------------------------------------------------  👑 

Episode 2: Shorty Shorts Runway

Hi everyone, Its Miso Yung back here again! I am glad to be the new host of Bootleg Opinions for Season 10!

After my sudden departure because of life being a bitch, Talian came up to me and asked me to host Bootleg opinions which I happily accepted. I am really excited to judge you all on your fashions and see who can rise to the top of their fashions this season. Lets get started.

----------Green Team-----------
Theme: Plaid

First up, we have Justine Time! I really like this look. I like the blue and red colors going with each other and the make up is good. but I dont really like the hair with it even though it does match. It needs more volume in order for me to live the whole fantasy. I really can see you worked hard on this and it looks good............ TOOT

Next, we have Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn! I think this looks has the right message and is going in the right direction. The execution is a little sloppy though. I think it was the cape piece or whatever was flowing in the back has a different texture to the regular outfit, which is simple but still looks good. Overall, i would say this needs some adjustments............its a BOOT for me.

Next, we have Miso Yung (me)! Im not gonna give myself feedback because I am the host. I'd still give myself a TOOT lol.

Next, we have Tatianna Thee Housewife! One word, Regina George! I really like this look because I immediately get the reference and its a good look. While yes simple, It looks fine and with the category I really wanted something like this. But next time give some elevation so we can see the whole vision................... TOOT

Next, we have Tamar Indo! I like this look. To me i think the katanas were a bit of an after thought but other than that I think this look is fine but its needs a lot more. Its still good but again, ELEVATION!......................... a soft TOOT.

Next, we have Aasha! The link isnt working so we have to skip them :( (its a BOOT for now)

----------Yellow Team-----------
Theme: School Cliques

Starting off the Yellow team,  we have Jakob Scene! This runway while has a concept doesn't really make me love the execution. I really love the way you went in the nerdy direction or cosplay but for me the look itself wasn't it for me, its a BOOT

Next up, Mer-C Whatchamacallit! I really enjoy your runway! Its giving me French exchange student and I get it right away. I dont think its an original concept but overall i really liked it......... TOOT

Next up, Scheherazade! OK! I really like the direction you went with being like the head of the clique and this runway looks like your the head of this competition. While the elements aren't original, it really does stand out from the crowd. It is great!................ TOOT

Next up, Hostess ElChurch! I really love this. I really enjoy the simplicity with this and its a high school cheerleader. I think its polished, and executed well. Its a successful look........................TOOT!

Next up, Anita Nap! (me too girl!), This look gives me a really sexy science teacher. I think it was trying to head in the direction of science nerd but i didnt get it. It looks good but it needs to look less provocative to drive it to that area. Give me some chemicals, beakers, broken glass, crazy hair and give me crazy science student. That more of what i was wanting for a science direction. Give me some more because i know you got this! Overall, it needs more elements to drive it home................... Sadly its a BOOT :(

And the final queen, Minty Monroe! I see the art student that very reserved in this runway but thats all i am getting. Its not draggy enough for me to fall in love with it. Its needs some more paint or something to elevate it. Its successful in themeing but needs more elements of wow. Its gonna be a........................... BOOT :(

TOP Toots of the week!
-------------------------------------
Based on the runway, the top toot of the week for this runway is.......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Mer-C Whatchamacallit! <3

It came down to having the theming down and knowing the references exactly. Congrats bitch!

Alright, thats been the show. Till next time, This has been Miso Yung because you're so old. BYEEEEEEEE!!
1007 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Yesssssss Miso!
1007 days 12 hours ago
Chastain
kween
1007 days 7 hours ago
greyconverse
💕💕💕
1005 days 22 hours ago
ChrisParker13
👑  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  👑

Episode 3: BODYSUITS Runway

Hi everyone, welcome back to Miso Yung's bootleg opinions! Your contestant turned judge is back again! But, lets get into this.

Theme: Heavenly Bodies

Cleaning up, we have Tatianna The Housewife! This look is giving me fallen angel and I'm really loving it. It is following the theme to a T and Im here for it. The only thing i would say is the bodysuit itself is just black with a bit of sheerness maybe with like wing patterns on the suit would've made it even better............................. TOOT!!

Next, we have thee one and only, Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn! First of all, this is the best i've seen from you and i think you are improving a lot. You followed the theme and you are gonna do great things in the future. There are some quams i have with it. The wings in the back look cramped and out of place and it doesnt make the whole bodysuit stand out. Also give me a more dramatic makeup because i want to see a weird side of Miss Thee Unicorn. But other than that, its a big improvement......................... TOOT!

Next up, a gods gift is Tamar Indo! YES Tamar! This is great! I really like everything going on and its working together so well. The pose, bodysuit, heels, everything is so great! The one thing i would say is the headpiece doesnt really match the outfit. Overall, Its an absolute................. TOOT!!

Theme: Superheroes with powers

First on the yellow team is serving Hostess El Church! This is amazing! I love the bodysuit so much! The plated material and the art style being that of a comic book goes so well with the theme! You made this runway your own and did it flawlessly, i cant say I'm surprised Well done and keep this up!............................... TOOT TOOT TOOT!!!!

Next is, (fucks up the name) Scheherazade! The runway itself is quite simple. It looks fine and you look fine and I get the superhero theming of aquawoman esque but it needs more. The trident doesnt inherently make the look read as superhero but i like it still. Just give me more. Its a very soft................................... BOOT

Next up is last weeks top toot, Mer-C Whatchamacallit! I see this runway and immediately think of power rangers, voltron and stuff like that. I really like the concept but the execution could've been a lot cleaner. It looked like the middle of the body is way larger than the rest and it look disproportionate. And the bubbles on the page, is that supposed to be a superpower? Idk i was really confused. Overall execution, proportions, and superpower theming was a bit off for me so its a...................................... BOOT.

Next up after a long slumber, its miss Anita Nap! I think you really went of the box with this runway but i feel like I still need a lot more from you. The bodysuit itself is a plain yellow bodysuit with little orange accents, which is fine but still simple. Also the makeup doesnt match the color palette of the runway. You have some glimmers of amazingness in your runways but bring it out so we can see the whole sleepy fantasy. Sorry but its a ........................ BOOT

Next, is king, Jakob Scene! This runway is giving me mortal combat, Sahara desert rouge realness! I like that you went for a more stealthy superhero and its very effective. Also, on the outfit, i see many  different shades of the same color. They're are different colors on each different part of the outfit (shoes, scarf, belt, makeup, cape are all different). I really like this look still but make sure to pay attention to the colors to make sure they work together. Brighter colors catch people's eye easier so match the colors to the best of your ability. Its a........................ TOOT!

And finally, she's minty fresh its Minty Monroe! This runway is very cool and its giving me more green lantern fantasy. But i will say that this runway is a little simple compared to the rest of your peers. Give me some drama so i can live the whole look! Also the hair should be fuller to give the right proportions from the top to the bottom of the look. Overall, its a good look............................ TOOT!

TOP Toots of the week!
Based on the runway, the top toot of the week for this runway is.......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Hostess El Church!!!!!!

- This runway was my absolute favorite so far and you have to keep this up!!! This is the bar that has been set to all of you so take notes.

Alright, thats been the show. Till next time, This has been Miso Yung because you're too old. BYEEEEEEEE!!
1005 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you so much!
1001 days 20 hours ago
ChrisParker13
👑  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  👑

Episode 4: Space Jam Ball!

Hi everyone, welcome back to Miso Yung's bootleg opinions! Your contestant turned judge is back again! But, lets get into this.

----------Green Team----------- *all looks in order*

First up, cooking us a whole meal, its Talianna The Housewife!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): I like this look, its nothing special but i like the color pallet. Just give me a more expensive version of something like this would be a serve. Its a........ TOOT!

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): This is gorgeous! The dress is very much working with the skin and everything about it is soooo good! I would say i wish this level of attention was put on the first looks as well but overall............. fucking TOOT!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): This look is simple but it reads as bugs bunny! I really wish there was a lot more for me to look at, and some of the textures with the fur and the dress fabric aren't really working for me. Theming was right but I want to see elevation and this is kind of missing the mark for me a little....................... BOOT

Next up, walking me to table 69, its Hostess ElChurch!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): This. Futuristic, never done before and out of this world! Stunning!.............. TOOT!

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): When i saw this i literally SCREAMED!!!! This is the definition of what im looking for. Out of the box, polished, draggy, and couture. This is a wonderful display of how you should do a ball. TAKE NOTES PEOPLE!! This is a..................... T- TO- TOO-..................................... SHOOOT!!!!!!!!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): I'm seriously getting so mad that you're this polished and amazing1 Like everything is so well put together and its just great! I would say that the tail on the back is a little weird but, Great job!!!!.................. TOOT!!!!

Next up, she not Megan but close enough. Its Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): Grace, i think you're improving a lot! I still think this is very simple but it doesn't look bad! Just give me some drama so I can live for you even more!............... TOOT!

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): YES! I love this look from you! You absolutely got this rounf down and im very proud. I would say the white antennas on the top are disjointed but, i mean, good job! ................... TOOT!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!):I really like this look. It scream taz but i wanna see something more fashion show than a higher budget costume. So overall not bad!.................. TOOT

Next up, Wait she's awake?, Its Anita Nap!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): This look is fine, but why do the shorts look like their from an middle school locker room? they are a little too long and the balance of the jersey is off as well. Plus the shoes, (advice, never do sneaker pumps, EVER!) But i would say this needed some editing in order for it to look more proportionate. Sorry but its a............................. BOOT

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): This look i can say matches the theme and has some good redeeming qualities! The purple tutu is very pretty and goes very well with the teal, but I would've recolored it in order to make sure the markings (tattoos idk) aren't clashing with it. I also wanted to see it look similar to the other but it missed the mark there. I like it but it needs some work............... BOOT

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): This look is way, way, WAYYYYYYY to much! I got twetty bird right off the bat but everything together just needs some editing. The head is different textures from the bodysuit and I'm very much struggling to find the look. It looks like a mass of yellow feathers with a giant chicken head of top. This is not it mama, .........................BOOT!!!

Starting of yellow team, the body, the wisdom, the fashion? Its Tamar Indo!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): I really like the lakers fantasy you gave me! I think while simple i think its still good, I need more though............. TOOT

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): Drama drama! I love this look from you!!!! I see a more darker side of Tamar and I love it! This is amazing........................ TOOT!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): OH MY JEEZ!!! This is the best ive ever seen you look and i love love love it! The construction of this outfit is so well done and you did such a wonderful job! ..............................TOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, its Sche-, hera- zade( i did it!)
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): I like the concept of this but its not giving me future basketball team realness. WHile concept great execution is a different story. Its a .............................BOOT!

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): This look again isn't giving me alien at all. The purple body theme is there but it just look like a purple lady in a dress with a weird hat. Plus the dress doesnt really make sense with the concept of the monster look. This is a..........................BOOT!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): I think you stepped it up with this runway! I immediately got marvin the Martian and you seemed to know how to make it drag! I will say the colors needed to be slightly more vibrant in order for it to look like less of a burgundy bodysuit (in order to see details) but great job!........................ TOOT!!!

Next up, it smells like menthol, its Minty Monroe!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): I like this a lot! I like that is sparkly and it gives more a high school musical vibes. Other than it being simple its still just another cropped basketball uniform. Not bad.............................. TOOT!

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): Purple horned alien, is good! I like it and i think it looks polished and good in the right areas! I will say that the hair doesnt really match the outfit but still good!........................ TOOT!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): this look isn't hitting the mark for me. I'm trying to see roadrunner but its not there. The bodysuit is a odd pattern to it and the cap doesnt really match the whole outfit. Plus, the makeup looks very washed out and barely there. There are some on IMVU so try and look a better quality one that we can see. Not the best but keep improving............ BOOT!

next up, The man, the myth, the fashionable? Its Jakob Scene!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): Huh? Im confused. This is not basket ball team uniform, at all. PLus what is with the texture. ALso, STOP CHANGING SKIN TONES! Its not that hard to pick one and stick with it. Mama this is not it, .............................BOOT!

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): Alright, this is a good look for you! I think the black part of it is a little crunchy in places but Its nothing spectacular. Give me some refinement so i can see the details. This is a..................................... soft TOOT!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): Wylie Coyote this is not! This is giving me werewolf on the prowl and it looks very bulky. Also the wolf mask on your head makes it look like you killed him so that's another issue. I will say the approach is very creative and i would've liked to see something like this, but with better execution............................... BOOT!

Finally, she so sweet she confused all of us, its Mer-C Whatchamacallit!
Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): I like the campy factor the the basketball is your head but the rest of the outfit is very generic and plain. Give me some drama. I'm not really living for it :(.......................................... BOOT

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): I really enjoyed this look from you! I love the eye on the face and the dress is very much a stand out! I wanted something out of the box and you gave it!!!.......................... TOOT!!!!!!!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): I think this runway was more of a literal interpretation than inspired look. While the execution is good I just wanted more! Its not simple but its not enough in order for me to say wow. I think its still a good runway but i still would like some WOW factor.......................................its still a TOOT!

Top TOOTS of the Week!!

Look 1 (BASKETBALL TEAM UNIFORM): Hostess ElChurch!!
-- it came down to making a simple category into something extraordinary!!!!

Look 2 (MONSTER HIIIEEE): Hostess ElChurch!!
-- This was one of the best runways I've seen on this show period!!!! You raised the bar even more than I thought, and its only week 3. WELL FUCKING DONE!!!!

Look 3: (THAT’S ALL FOLKS!): Tamar Indo!!!!!
-- I really think you have a fashion eye and i really loved this so well done!!! Keep this up and your gonna be a force to be reckoned with!

Well thats gonna do it for today. And just a reminder, a new bar is set every week and its your job to meet that. So, will you crack under pressure or become a diamond, we'll see?

Alright, thats been the show. Till next time, This has been Miso Yung because you're too old. BYEEEEEEEE!! <3
985 days 20 hours ago
ChrisParker13

Episode 5: Warrior Runway

First up, Its Talianna the Housewife! I really like this look overall. I think it gives the assassin fantasy that I really enjoy, but is it a warrior? Not really. I still really like it though and bring more on the runway! Its a .................................... TOOT!

Next, we have Anita Nap! I think she finally woke up with this runway! I think this is the best you've looked so far and i really like it! The ninja aspect of it is executed well but the mask is a little wierd. Also, again is this a warrior? Not really. But overall, this is very successful..................................... TOOT!

Next, we have Graceyoncé Thee Unicorn! I'm really impressed with your growth this season. This looks more polished than your first few runways but the hat in the first pic wasn't a addition that helped it. I like itbut make sure that everything goes with the look as a whole. Still very good................................. a soft TOOT!

Next, we have Hostess El Church! I really like this look! I love this ninja/rouge fantasy that gives me futuristic mad men! I wouldve liked to see something to the caliber of your other looks because this is a little tame, but still very impressive :)............................ TOOT!

First up in yellow, its Scheherazade! This look is giving me larping/cosplay which i really like! It kind of is like warrior battling medusa but a woman from medieval times which for some reason i really live for. Its good................................ TOOT!

Next, we have Tamar Indo! This is so beautiful!!! I really like this look as a whole because its detailed and screams warrior! The one thing i will say is the head is a little bigger than the body which can be fixed but overall, Great!!............................ TOOT!

Next, we have Mer-C Whatchamacallit! YES! I love this Sailor Moon/ Starlight savior fanstasy and I LOVE IT!!! I really like that you did something different and it worked out! I will say keep this up! Just make sure the times and everything aren't muddled so it doesn't look too messy!................................. TOOT!

and Finally, Jakob Scene! I think this literal interpretation is very effective and a fine look on its own. But, skin tones have to be consistent and the textures and colors have to match in order to let me live the full fantasy. Overall, i have no big big problems with it but still make sure with the details.......................................... its a soft TOOT!

Top TOOTS of the Week!!

This week top toot is.........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-  Mer-C Whatchamacallit!

Congrats queen! It came down to different concept and execution so well done!

Alright, thats been the show. Till next time, This has been Miso Yung because you're too old. BYEEEEEEEE!! <3
979 days 6 hours ago
ChrisParker13

Episode 6: Fire Runway

First up, we have Anita Nap!!! I like the direction this runway was taken because it wasn't just fire, but like a dragon breathing fire which is cool! I would say its rough around the edges and the fire top is a little out of place but i still really like it!..................... TOOT!

Next up, its's Graceyonce Thee Unicorn! This hits the nail on the head on the fire theme but i would say its a little plain. I need some drama with the garment or else it would just look like a red/orange dress with horns and wings. Its fine but this far into to competition I would like some elevation......................... its a BOOT.

Next up, its Mer-C Whatchamacallit! I think this is very clever that you went for a firefighter and its a very successful look! I would say it needs some element drama because it looks like a more sophisticated firefighter uniform but i would say its polished and very good look!...................................... TOOT!

Next up, we have Hostess ElChurch! Bitch, this runway is fucking amazing! I love that the black gives the fire/lava elements a way to shine. I think its polished, and very much a good take on the fire runway. I would say that I would've liked a smokey color instead of a deep black so that you can tie in "when there's smoke theres fire" quote and be clever but overall, sickening!.......................................... TOOT!

Next, we have Tamar Indo! YES! This runway is so successful and I think its one of the best I've seen from you! I think its a stunning gown and the fire of it is placed so perfectly that accentuates everything great about the look. I will say that the face has a wierd texture of shininess to it that contrasts to the dress but its so amazing!..........................TOOT! 

Final one up, we have Talianna The Housewife. OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!! You absolutely looked so good and the concept of it I wouldnt have thought of. This is one of the best runway of the season for me. This was STUNNING!!!!!!!!!..................... TOOT!!!

TOP Toots of the week!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Talianna The Housewife!!!

The best runway and concept of this runway!!!! STUNNING!!!!!!!

Alright, thats been the show. Till next time, This has been Miso Yung because you're so old. BYEEEEEEEE!!
979 days 1 hour ago
ChrisParker13

Episode 7: PERFOMANCE LEWKS Runway

Hi everyone, welcome back to Miso Yung's bootleg opinions! Your contestant turned judge is back again! As this season is coming to an end, the final 4 has improved tremendously in all aspects! I applaud you all for making it this far.
But, lets get into this.

First up, its Anita Nap! I think this runway is very good from you! I really like the dress with the gold accents but its simple but effective. I wouldn't say it screams performance but its still a step up runway wise!............................ TOOT!

Next we have, Graceyonce Thee Unicorn! I really love this runway for you! It gives me wild west showdown performance for you life! I really think you've improved so much and it showed in this runway. I wouldve liked to see your face though lol..................... TOOT!!

Next, we have Hostess ElChurch! Maam, this is amazing! I really enjoyed this runway! The gown itself is so intricate and well made that i cant help but just die for it! I will say performance wise, its doesn't give me that but by all means it's Sooooo good!.............................. TOOT!

And the final person, Talianna the Housewife! I think this screams performance and sex! I think its simple but very effective. I love this a lot! Good job!................... TOOT!!

Top Toot of the week
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Hostess ElChurch!

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!