This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 1] Week 6 : 📚 Educating The Children

Topic » [Season 1] Week 6 : 📚..

1767 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Hello ladies! Welcome back to the werkroom. I see you all survived the ball, that’s impressive. Last week, we said goodbye to Sister Scandal so congrats top 4 and welcome to semifinals! Wait... did I say semifinals? That can’t be... those aren’t until next week!

That’s right ladies... only the top 2 will make it to the finale. But we are still 2 episodes to go. Which means only two of you will have the privilege of calling themselves a finalist.

*insert evil laugh here*

📖 So for today’s maxi challenge we are going to schools in drag! Since it’s Pride Month and school’s almost over, I want you to create a short fairytale to read to the kids to teach them about inclusivity and acceptance. Make it as funny and crazy as you want. But make it PG13. [max15 lines]

And since we are educating the children, later on the runway category is : Book Fantasy. Little Red assigned each of you a children book’s character you have to take inspiration from for your look. I WANT YOU TO TAKE INSPIRATION FROM THE CHARACTER YOU’VE BEEN ASSIGNED, NOT ANY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE SAME STORY. They go as follows :

🐺 Little Red : Little red riding hood
🤥 Scarlette Bread : Pinocchio
🧚🏻‍♀️ Baylor : Peter Pan
🦆 Ruby Velvet : Ugly duckling

You have 48 hours.

If at the end of the day, your tale will have a sad ending, you’ll have to get yourself out of the dirt on the notes of the queen of readings :

1767 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Let’s welcome back Sister to the Werkroom!

For the Book Fantasy runway, she received the following book character :

🧜🏿‍♀️ Sister Scandal : the Little Mermaid
1766 days 21 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Little Red

https://gyazo.com/bccbdf2e491234878cf4a09d43853083
https://gyazo.com/55ed4cc3d96222115955b23aaf461ca5
https://gyazo.com/68733f44887323312067f662c33a66d6

CF: Little Red is taking an expensive twist to the child tale of Little Red Riding Hood, except this one isn't so child friendly. I've been waiting to stomp the runway in these boots and I am KILLING IT.
1765 days 23 hours ago
Talian
[24 Hours extension]
1765 days 10 hours ago
Dylangover1
the princess and the prince?
1) once upon a time in a land far far away well Essex to be precise lived a princess named sky and she wanted to find her true love so she did what all teenage girls do and want online so she made her profile
2) and put in what she was looking for which was a prince that used to be a princess and with in minutes she had a match his name was billy and he lived in London so the next few months they talked and
3) talked online for hours and hours so they decided to meet up and that is what they did and they had a fanatic time so they agreed to marry so she rushed home to tell her dad the king the news but he had
4) different ideas he wanted her to marry a family friend so the princess refused and run away to get married to her prince billy so they eloped to las Vegas but on the way to get married the prince and
5) princess had a car crash and ended up in hospital so both family rushed to the hospital but the king of Essex refused to see that he was a little to blame for all of this so he blamed the prince and his family
6) saying that they should be assumed that there daughter is now a boy and that they should have be better parents to her so none of this would have happened so a big argument erupts but as it was going 7) on both the prince and the princess awoke and told them to be ashamed of themselves that they are in love and that is should not matter who said what who should of done what and most of all who to
8) blame and that they do not care if anyone approves of there relationship they are going to get married if they like it or not so the king had a long look at himself and said he is sorry and he is happy for
9) both of them so they got better and got married and had kids like any couple some times do and they all lived happily ever after
10) the end

runway: https://imgur.com/3yE162T
1764 days 21 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Once upon a time, there was a gay boy and he came out to his parents, so they fucking killed his ass. The end.
1764 days 20 hours ago
patricenka9
https://i.imgflip.com/33w6fs.gif

*Baylor sits down*

Well, here we go kids, make sure to be sitting cus this story will have your shaking in your high heels...

Once upon a time, in a little town where blood spilt more than you all kids spill to your parents I hit you *glares at a kid intensely and angrily* lived a little boy, his name was Patrik, oh he was so full of passion for art and performing, he was so full of kindness and his heart was made of gold, his dad took great care of him and he had a great school with a lot of friends, until... THINGS TOOK A TURN, are you ready for this next part? Okay, so Patrik's dad found a new job so that meant he had to move, anyone here ever moved? Yeah, it's a scary experience, kind of like seeing Talian's face *giggles* I am just kidding but yeah, you're leaving your old life behind.

So he started a new school in that area and was happy,  until people started to make fun of him, they made fun of him for not having stuff that was always expensive, and for being chubby, this slowly wore him down and he developed a thing called an eating disorder, where he would make himself throw up food he ate. He lost a lot of weight and was hospitalised. He started to fight back and that helped a little, but he was still mentally weak.

He knew, that he had to accept his flaws, and get up and be proud of himself, with his mental health problems it was hard, and even through falls he managed to be happy, he doesn't care that he isn't perfect, and accepts himself, and kids thats what you do, no matter what someone is like, you accept them for who they are, be happy and kind, you are the future generations, so I want to make sure you are all the best you can be. The End.
1764 days 16 hours ago
greyconverse
Ruby Velvet

https://media.giphy.com/media/VDHWh4sv3tac7vhaot/giphy.gif

Full & Mug: https://imgur.com/a/hnludHr

Our beautiful trans brothers, sisters and fellow humans are being dehumanized, objectified, beaten and gunned down. During this heart gratifying time of Stonewall 50, I urge us all to find our sense of community. Drag should be about uplifting each other, creating inter sectional activism, pulling away the delusion that is a western stereotypical "normal life".
1764 days 15 hours ago
greyconverse
Once upon a time, in a far far away land much like our own, a queen sat doodling away in her sketchbook.

Underneath the tree, first sat a large pink wig. Was it cotton candy? Christina?

No! It’s Ruby Velvet. You see, this queen took a long tumble down “Notgoodenough Ave”, breaking her back, and causing her to turn to looks on paper rather than the runway.

So here she sat in her wheelchair, a beautiful queen, sitting under her tree. Until that is, she realized a second queen was making their way up the hill to her tree. This queen was dark, with big curly hair.

“Hello!” smiled the new queen. “You look like you could use a pick me up!”
A wave, a spin, and a tap of the wand, and Ruby was looking fiercer than ever before.

“See girl! Sometimes all you need is a friend! A second eye!”

Humming and skipping, Ruby was left feeling better. This new style was EVERYTHING!

Putting down her notepad, turning to her mug, Ruby was smilies head to toe. 😊

Wow! Back at the bottom of the tree, another queen seemed to notice their smile and makeup. This queen striked an uncanny balance of male and female. Naturally, Ruby haaaad to know- could this queen help with her mug?

With a wave of their glitter wand, and highlighter, Ruby was left feeling more stunning than ever before.

Once this queen finished Kai Kaiing, something beautiful happened.

Ruby started growing wings. She learned that a downfall is not everything. She learned her own will climb the biggest hill, just to help.

At the top of the hill, still in her wheelchair, Ruby flew. Weights were gone, and her family had been realized.

Happily ever after xo
1764 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
Welcome to another episode of Baylor doing shit that she's not used to!

https://i.imgur.com/rRIEgyT.png

With this look I'm giving you peter pan 20 years forward, after a virus struck neverland, you could die, and people were afraid, he has survived and has to save Neverland, he has 3 feathers on his necklace. one for each child that was in the movie and he is covered in dirt and is tryna camouflage, so he can go unnoticed, an icon, ready to save the world.

I tried going simple and edited more, my drag mother is a queen of simplicity so I wanted to have inspo from that, since last week I went really dramatic and over the top with my looks, muah xoxo hope you like.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!