This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Winners] Week 9 : Runway

Topic » [All Winners] Week 9 : Runway

678 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
We know the destiny, just post it haha
678 days 14 hours ago
Talian
Eden Gardens…
You, as the second scoring girl of the week represent the BOTTOM of the week with Avra.

Good news is… you could still be in the top 3.

But stay tuned to know your destiny.
678 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Oh my gosh
678 days 14 hours ago
Talian
https://i.imgur.com/qNkdWoi.gif

So… let’s take it step by step here.

Avra and Eden are the bottom 2 of the week. Usually I would ask them to lipsync and whoever loses loses 2 points.

So…

Avra : there’s nothing that can be done to change your position. I won’t be taking away further points. You can sit back and prepare for the lipsync for the finale.

Eden : you are in bottom 2 and on the verge. If you lose 2 points, Anita has more points than you.

Anita : you are still safe but on the verge as well.

So… It’s a toss between Eden and Anita.

So it only makes sense to me to make you two lipsync for the finale. Whoever wins, gets into the top 3. The other will enter the lipsync for the finale tournament “comfortably” from the last match.

So…

Eden Gardens
Anita Nap

It’s time to lipsync for the top 3!

Here is your song :

And remember :

•Be as creative as you want.
•No more than a minute and a half.
•If you do a video please provide a YouTube or Vimeo link.
•If you post a YouTube link post a timestamp of the (maximum) minute and a half you want to use as you lipsync. For example : [00.54-2.11]
678 days 7 hours ago
nijoco
So here's how I see it. When we started this race there was a safety zone and a finale zone, sure the safety zone changed due to girls pulling out but until last week, the chart showed the finale zone as 3 girls. I've been on top for weeks and this sudden change is unfair and not what I agreed to when the season started. You cannot mess people around like that when they've worked hard believing there's safety in the top 3. In order this this week to be dramatic and need a lipsync, very specific scores had to be given (as with all season) and my critiques therefore is so vague and hardly justified to allow that to happen. You wanted more from many looks but I'm in the bottom with a poem you said was nice. THERE WAS NO LOWER TIME LIMIT. you've made that up to make this excusable. I earned my place weeks ago. You know EXACTLY how this would feel but there are designs on certain finalists in this race and I accept that.
But I will not accept these critiques as valid. If you had more bad things to say you could have and would have said them instead I got two lines "oh it's short"... K. its like looks...the medium used doesn't make them less effective.

I won't get a reply because I never do so peace to you all. I got all the way here and got disrespected with 2 lines suggesting I didn't put in enough effort yet I'm always forced to make my looks from scratch otherwise I also get reprimanded.
677 days 18 hours ago
RightToCensor
Looks
676 days 15 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I’ve made my decision.

Eden Gardens…
Shantay You Stay.

You are in the top 4 and will battle it out with Zsa Zsa and La Cucaracha for the crown.

Which means…

Anita Nap

Marvelous job. But you are not in the top 4 yet.

You will have to lipsync for the finale and, as the girl the highest amount of points, you will start from the third and final lipsync.

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!