This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Winners] Week 9 : Runway

Topic » [All Winners] Week 9 : Runway

678 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Hello everyone and welcome to the final ever runway of Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners. The only All Winners season that is not a flop. Today we decide the top 3 that will be in this seasonā€™s final soā€¦ letā€™s go!

For this weekā€™s maxi challenge our queens weā€™re asked to prepare and present a sickening talent show perfomance for the upcoming ā€œJerk(Off) The World Tourā€ soā€¦ letā€™s see if they brought it.

Later on the runway category is : PERFOMANCE LOOKS!

Here to present, as usual, is quadruple crown queen whose performances are always out of this world and finally the exterior matches that as well : Twinkies LaChapelle!

https://i.imgur.com/wLlOdtl.gif
Look : https://i.imgur.com/JugLcDi.jpg
678 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Ruby Velvet :
https://i.imgur.com/MISJZ4N.gif
If we are near the end, I will go down being my authentic self. ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

Eden Gardens :
https://i.imgur.com/dsEFgfB.gif
On the runway i wanted to embody pride; not LGBT pride as it first appears but the pride to embrace the every and the all around us; our identity, our body. Our everything draped in pride.

Anita Nap :
https://i.imgur.com/6VxHUrw.gif
At my work the dress code policy is for ā€˜maleā€™ to wear jacket, tie, shirt and trousers whilst ā€˜femaleā€™ members of staff have ā€˜smart attireā€™ as their dress code. There is currently no gender-neutral policy. As someone who doesnā€™t fully identify as being male, I have found this difficult in recent months. I have decided to reclaim this dress code using my dress code. This look is dedicated to my sisters Plai and Klaus as fellow ā€˜neurodivergentsā€™ as my suit is covered in the autism awareness colours and logos. Iā€™m proud to be autistic and I feel like this look embodies that.
678 days 10 hours ago
Talian
La Cucaracha :
https://i.imgur.com/Qkmc908.gif
Tonight I am serving you golden showgirl extravaganza, ready to sing and dance the house down mawma! We also started week 0 in gold so I thought, why not invade the finals in this rich and sexy gold ensemble too?! And last but not least, I am golden because I am first place, bitch!

Zsa Zsa Tea :
https://i.imgur.com/41qVNkY.gif
Well this was a hard runway look to complete but I love a challenge. I wanted it obviously to be high level drag but of course I have to wear the short shorts that you do in track and field but give it this futuristic twist! Iā€™m ready to hit the trackā€¦wanna join me?
678 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Avra K. Davra :
https://i.imgur.com/97wAq7e.gif
Tonight I'm serving you the triple S: Showbusiness, Showstopper and Stupidly Silly. Wait, that's 4 S's. Well... I'm also Sexy, so... Am I a quintuple threat?

Plai StatiĆ³n :
https://i.imgur.com/l9MLFkH.gif
For my look I've chosen to go for a very simple chef gettup!
678 days 9 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS

Ruby Velvet : Youā€™re such a positive star. We need more of you. This was brilliant, absolutely loved the message and it is much needed in these times of hate, I have to say I feel like you went too long towards the end. Wished you went a little more concise, or changed path somewhere. But your perfomance look was everything. This is how you get on a semi finals stage. It personal, elegant, weird enough. I love it.

Eden Gardens : Your poem was a little too too short. Loved the message but I feel if you were to take 3 minutes, you took 30 seconds. I wished you really have us more. Your runway is very nice. Love the different colored drapes and the reason behind them. But I wanted more for a semi final.
678 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Anita Nap : the idea was very original, I absolutely loved it. It was fun, creative, very entertaining. I really really appreciated you taking those very strict poem parameters and making them GAAAAYYYY. You have a brilliant mind. Keep it up. You runway is cute. Loved the colors and the hair. But I wished it was more than a colorful suit.

La Cucaracha : You wanted to go big, didnā€™t you? I loved this. I love when queens bring their own culture into talent shows and I surely loved this. Also those deepfakes of your face. Youā€™re so stupid, I loved it. Your runway is also very cool! The color, the silhouette, everything works!
678 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Zsa Zsa Tea : I donā€™t know how you do itā€¦ when I think ā€œok sheā€™s gonna lipsync and sheā€™s gonna do great, but itā€™s impossible she can do something moreā€ andā€¦ YOU DID! This gave me major ā€œis she gonna jump from there?ā€ Vibes and you kept on my toes. Absolutely great job. I will go home remembering this. Your runway is also very cool, love the inspiration and the colors.

Avra K. Davra : I have to admit I had some difficulties following thru your perfomance. I didnā€™t know what I was looking and so at the end, I didnā€™t quite get what happened to the cards? I am sorry, I donā€™t think the message came across. But oh my gif your accent is so cute! I wanna cuddle now! And your runway is lovely. Love the gender bending, the heels are amazing! Sure the body doesnā€™t really match but we donā€™t talk about that.

Plai StatiĆ³n : welcome to the competition bitch. This is how you win me over ; bake me a cake! Loved this tutorial! You did something out of the box, I wish you kept the initial humor thru your whole piece butā€¦ who cares? You really caught me off guard and punched me right in the face with this! Great job! Your runway is very nice, very in brand for you. I just wished you used a chef hat and not a cook one.
678 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. Iā€™ve heard enough.

Now. Itā€™s time to talk.

As you know, this is the last episode before finale.

After todayā€™s results, 3 of you will be given a spot on the finale. But what will happen to the others?

Simpleā€¦ itā€™s a lipsync  for the finale. All Stars 6 ā€œgame within a gameā€ style.

Soā€¦ the fist to battle off will be the girl with the lowest amount of points against the girl with second lowest amount of points. Then the winner will go against the girl with the third lowest amount of points and, again, the winner will go against the girl with fourth lowest amount of points. For a total of three lipsyncs.

Sickening, no?

Soā€¦ letā€™s see who will lipsync, and who will go directly to top 3!
678 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Nowā€¦ If I call your name please step forward.

Plai StatiĆ³n.

Youā€¦
Are HIGH for this week.

Unfortunately, you are not SAFE.

You will have to lipsync for the finale and, as the girl the second lowest amount of points, you will start from the first lipsync.
678 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Ruby Velvet

Youā€¦
Are SAFE for the week.

But, unfortunately, you are not in the top 3.

You will have to lipsync for the finale and, as the girl the lowest amount of points, you will start from the first lipsync.
678 days 8 hours ago
Talian
La Cucaracha
Zsa Zsa Tea

Talent canā€™t be bought. Or sold. Or injected. Like my lips, which are all real btwā€¦
Condragulations you tied for the most points this week and so are the WINNERS of this week. You will receive a full set of luxury luggages for the travel. Of course, the luggages are mine and full of my shit, but you will have the honor of carrying them around.

Alsoā€¦ you are both in the top 3.

You made it.

Condragulations. You can leave the stage now.
678 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congratulations both!
678 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Ahhh tysm!
678 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Avra K. Davraā€¦
Unfortunately, you are the girl with the lowest points of the week, you represent the BOTTOM of the week.

And, you are not in the top 3 (but likeā€¦ I feel if you posted on time we wouldnā€™t be here now).

You will have to lipsync for the finale and, as the girl the third lowest amount of points, you will start from the second lipsync.
678 days 8 hours ago
Faake
I guess it's a bit late to change things, it is what it is and I did my best with the resources I had. I'm very sorry that it wasn't enough šŸ¤·šŸ½
678 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Anita Nap.

Youā€¦
Are SAFE for this week.

But please stay tuned to know your destiny.

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!