This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Stars] Week 5 : Runway

Topic » [All Stars] Week 5 : Runway

1501 days 1 hour ago
Talian
Hello people! Welcome to the runway. Today, we decide your fate. Who will win? Who will go home? Itā€™s time to find out!

Earlier this week, youā€™ve been asked to write and perform an extra spectacular musical number about the skyā€™s brightest sky : ME! And gurl... mama is so proud! Itā€™s like you actually know me!

Later on the runway category is : Music Showdown! You had to strut the runway in your best musical genre inspired outfit!

As always, here to present is crown queen and ice cream truck owner : Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/Vmw94FH.gif

Aishah Ali : https://imgur.com/a/JYL2yYf
LaOddity : https://imgur.com/a/1pRR6NV
Plai StatiĆ³n : https://ibb.co/0hGRqRN
Enobaria : https://imgur.com/a/wsrpDg2
Mustard ā€œCheeky Spiceā€ Monroe : https://imgur.com/a/7CwqoH7
Holden Richards : https://imgur.com/a/M6ZZ4Ei
Crystal Clear : https://i.imgur.com/mrmirx1.png
1501 days ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. Iā€™ve made my decision. Only one of you is safe.

That person is...
Mustard ā€œCheeky Spiceā€ Monroe

You may leave the stage now.
1501 days ago
Talian
If I call your name please step forward...

Enobaria
Crystal Clear
Holden Richards...
You represent the TOPS of this week.

Which means...

Aishah Ali
Plai StatiĆ³n
LaOddity

You represent the BOTTOMS of this week.
1500 days 23 hours ago
Talian
COMMENTS

Aishah Ali : I loved how you made Zac Efron the ā€œGodā€ of the situation. It was very funny. But other than that, I feel you didnā€™t develop the story that much. I also gave you a hint to talk about ā€œall the things I wanted to do but canā€™tā€ and you only used the one I specified myself on the synopsis. I wanted more fantasy and you going out of the box more honestly. I have to say. The challenge was about rewriting a songā€™s verse. It could have been nice if you recorded your voice on the beat. But at it is, I am left at my own imagination. Are you rapping? Are you singing? But, at least you incorporated the beat into your post. Then. Letā€™s talk about that runway. Gurl. I think I have NEVER EVER seen you looking more gorgeous. The face is beat for the gawds. The hat is just so satisfying to look at and overall I feel like I want to take off all your clothes and put them on me... if they could ever fit me. I think your runway was the best of the week.

LaOddity : Letā€™s start with the runway. Itā€™s absolutely gorgeous. I see someone wants to be a punk rocker with flowers in the hair (please tell I am not just too old and I am the one who gets this joke) and I am gagged at this look. Absolutely gorgeous. The reveal. The face. Those shoes. All is just so amazing and uniquely you. Thatā€™s what I mean when I ask the best of what one can bring. Unfortunately if I didnā€™t know the theme, I could have never guessed it. But definitely this is another look for the books. Now... on to your challenge. I loved the part in which you made me ā€œslipā€ with words kinda admitting my attraction to boys. That ā€œfuck some twi-two pussiesā€ was genius. But I feel overall the story hasnā€™t been developed much. Also, you didnā€™t pick a song so I couldnā€™t know how the lyrics married with the beats since, this was a musical challenge that aspect was pretty crucial.

Plai StatiĆ³n : Once again, I feel like the lack of the song you were writing lyrics to was crucial. The lyrics were nice and upbeat as you always are. But towards the end you were just repeating a single line over and over. Also, you didnā€™t develop the story much. But the performance overall suffers from there not being a song I could refer to while reading the lyrics. Also, I feel the part in which my mum walked in on us could have been bigger and more accentuated.

Enobaria : So you did that, huh? I loved your performance. The lyrics went amazingly well with your song. I was smiling the whole time while I was blasting the song and imagining your lyrics on it even tho this is been probably the most depressing moment of my life. You had a nice story development and overall all your choices made you stand out. But one note : this was a moment to stand tall and declare my homosexuality. I feel the whole ā€œunicornā€ metafora is extremely fun but probably this time the message should have been ā€œmum I am a fagā€ and I am proud of it. But in the end, this was very upbeat and fun. Your runway was great. Loved the outfit. Loved the concept. It was probably a little more ā€œclassicā€ than what you are making us used to but overall, itā€™s honestly very nice. Just one note : you know the holographic runway is coming up bitch... what will you do then? I canā€™t wait to see if you get there because you will definitely need to take this and bring it to a whole new level.

Mustard ā€œCheeky Spiceā€ Monroe : You are safe. But I need to tell you this : WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT RUNWAY? The theme was ā€œrapā€ not Hollywood! But what can I say... I feel this is the kinda of things that made you win your original season. Now, your challenge was very good and itā€™s why you are safe. But I donā€™t want this to happen again.

Holden Richards : For my job, you have no idea how many times I hear that song. It was such a breath of fresh air imagining it with your lyrics. Your performance had it all : it was funny and irreverent. It had a nice progression and story development even tho I feel you could have ā€œriskedā€ more this time. Like on your runway. I loved it ore reveal. The mug was on point. The whole outfit was on point. But I feel the reveal really pushed you down. Because the cloak is what made ti stand out and be very unique. Without the cloak it was just a full body swimsuit from the early 1900s with a  ruffled collar and boots.

Crystal Clear : I see your passion for musicals in this challenge. I. Loved. Your. Challenge. I loved it I tell you. I think Holden did a mistake giving you this because you rocked it. First of all. The lyrics. They were fun. There were parts in which you summed up other parts of the musical and they worked since you were grand finale. The presentation. Gurl. You brought the show. You didnā€™t just rewrite the lyrics. You painted the whole scene as you wished. And it worked immensely well. I was there with you. But what really made me lose my wig is that finale. That is exactly what I was waiting for. Something out of the box and fun to add to the story. You had the best story development. And you made up for probably some metric errors by really pointing the scene. Then. The runway. It was nice. I love the jacket and the mug is great as usual. Hair is giving me more ā€œgirl at the disco in the early 2000sā€ rather than actual disco. But they can do. One note : you had the best promo look because it was sofisticated and out of the box. I want you to bring that kind of excitement and gaggery back.
1500 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies. I think I made my decision.

Holden Richards...
You are SAFE.

1500 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Enobaria, your 9 to 5 lyrics made us remember why we love you 24/7.

Crystal Clear, this week the decision was just like your name...

Crystal Clear...
Condragulations you are the WINNER of this weekā€™s challenge. You received a life time supply of disco recordings all made by me! Warning : make sure your dogs arenā€™t around while you listen. I warned you.

Which means...

Enobaria

You are SAFE

You both may leave the stage now.
1500 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Now on with the bottom girls...

LaOddity, oddly enough, this wasnā€™t your week...
I am sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
1500 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Aishah Ali, your challenge didnā€™t make us do the conga. But your runway surely revived us.

Plai StatiĆ³n, were your prayers heard?

Aishah Ali...
You are SAFE.

Which means...

Plai StatiĆ³n

I am sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

LaOddity
Plai StatiĆ³n

You have 24 hours to send a lipsync to : 

1500 days 23 hours ago
Talian
[48 hours extension]
1498 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Thank you ladies Iā€™ve made my decision...

LaOddity...
Shantay you stay.

Plai. You are and always will be an All Star and a winner. You really truly are a star and this forever will be your home if so you wish. Now it break my heart to say Sashay AwayšŸ˜˜

open group

šŸ‘‘ Talianā€™s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!