This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 4] Week 8 : đź‘‘ Reunion + Finale

Topic » [Season 4] Week 8 : đź‘‘..

1559 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Hello everyone and welcome to a night to remember. Tonight, we crown the winner of Talian’s Drag Race Season 4. One of our amazing finalists will be the fourth queen to ever be inducted in the hall of fame. It’s been a wild ride but three amazing drag artists made it to the finale. They are : Holden Richards, Fatty McFatface with the good snacks and LaOddity! We will meet them later. Now, it’s time to meet our eliminated queens!

She put us all on a cross,
It’s Crucifix

She might look like a lady but she’s
Amanduh Holden!

Do you like italian Salami? Then you’ll go crazy for...
Tushda Sausage!

She’s got Charisma, Uniqueness, Talent and surely...
Alotta Nerve! 

Just like fog, she vanishes at daylight. It’s
Mystia LeBlanc

Something old, something new, something borrowed and...
Little Blue!

She does hope she’s interrupting something. It’s...
Dame Shady T. Bagg!

And  now, let’s welcome HER. The queen of queens herself. The woman that onehandedly started all of this. The one and only Twinkies!

https://i.imgur.com/qldGhxe.gif

Thank you, eliminated queens for coming back here for my special day. Now, if you don’t mind I have some questions for you.

1) What have you learned from the time you’ve been out of the competition?

2) What would you have done differently?

3) Who of the eliminated queens do think should be in this finals? And who of the remaining ones you think should already be home?

4) Ade you #TeamLaO #TeamHolden or #TeamFatty ?
1559 days 2 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Little Blue & Little Red walk the finale stage together!

https://imgur.com/a/7Hn94gJ

Little Blue questioning:

1) I learned that in this competition, you have to give it your all every single second. The moment you start to slip up, you’re out. And to bring wigs...

2) I’m not trying to be arrogant with this answer, but I do believe that I should be in that top 3 right now. I think the current top 3 is fierce, but I would say Holden should’ve gone home earlier.

3) I’m #TeamFatty all the way!
1557 days 10 hours ago
Dylangover1
What have you learned from the time you’ve been out of the competition?

I have learnt how to better my drag and that I have a lot of people that believe in what I can Do

2) What would you have done differently?
Worked hard on my runways

3) Who of the eliminated queens do think should be in this finals? And who of the remaining ones you think should already be home?
I would like to say me but no I think little blue is a fabulous queen and I think everyone is fabulous

4) the are all deserve to win
1557 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ALOTTA NERVE:
1) I've learnt that, if you're going to join a competition like this, you better be ready to give it your all and commit.

2) If things in my life were different, I wouldn't have quit. I had a really busy schedule at the time and the last two weeks I struggled to even submit a runway look because there was just so much going on in my life. But as I said, if things were different, I would've given it my all. Again, I'm sorry for quitting because I know no one likes quitters.

3) Going by stats, I guess Dame Shady T. Bagg and Holden Richards respectively.

4) I'd say Fatty deserves the win but I'm biased towards #TeamHolden because we were on the same team!
1557 days 5 hours ago
Talian
And now, let me welcome to the stage Tengaged’s Races Sweetheart. The bio queen with a heart of platinum, like Mother Teresa I don’t know her.

Here is last season’s Miss Congeniality, here to crown her successor.

It’s Dame Shady T. Bagg!

https://i.imgur.com/kAGMkJc.gif
1556 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
The Dame just stands there, posing, for 6 hours, and we all gag
1556 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Take a picture

It will last shorter
1556 days 22 hours ago
lruthskelt

Ladies, go forth into the new year with your heads held high, as you all made amazing efforts. Some of you brought it to each runway and that effort is commended, some of you brought drama and complaining and exhausting amounts of self-conflagrating, mind numbing self centredness that must have been a lot of effort, coz it was effort to put up with..............

https://media.giphy.com/media/1X630lmLAdgE3pQfBf/giphy.gif

In answer to Mama's questions, I have learned how to use the snip tool on Windows 10, I would have probably done more proprotionizing, and of course I'm #TeamMe, tuck these butches I ain't Miss C no more!

But who is? Ladies, Gentlemen and those yet to make up your minds, your new Miss C is.........

MYSTIA!!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/bPBi7hdnHGEBG/giphy.gif

Oh wait, no sorry that's prize for biggest whinge-bag, the real winner is..................................................................

https://i.imgur.com/qL1Qyjw.gif

Prance like the Vixen you are, Sis! You deserve it!
1556 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
Congrats Lil Blue!
1556 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
OMGGG THANK YOU’
1555 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Congratulations Little. I can only hope your daughter Baylor is watching from up above. She would *not* be proud.

But now, let's go on with the top 3 interviews!
1555 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Talian : Everyone, please welcome our BBC, the queen with the biggest blackest cake, Fatty McFatFace With The Good Snacks!

*generic Christmas stock music plays*

https://i.imgur.com/0xo5w15.gif

Complete Look : https://m.imgur.com/TtZMuoS

Talian: Really? The Krampus outfit? Again?

Fatty : hey, listen, Krampus is the new gay icon and I’m here to make it clear

Talian : well we still love you baby, that’s why we brought you here.

Fatty : Money brought me here Talian.

Talian : speaking of you being poor, if you would win the 100,000, what would you waste that on?

Fatty : I would stop the sex slave trade rings that grow in the US and punch a nazi in the process...

*silence*

........ and, world peace.

*crowd cheers*

Talian : Well isn’t that lovely. A queen for our future! But before we look to the future, let’s take a glimpse into the past..

What would you say to little fatty?

Fatty : Dear child, you’re going to turn into something that gets shamed, that takes a lot of courage, and you may not even like sometimes. But you’ll be so good at it. You’ll have all the boys drooling, and all the girls jealous of your natural charm. You’ll have so much power, and when it’s your first time, it’ll hurt but then it’ll feel ama-

*Talian interrupts* What are you talking about?

Fatty : Being a bottom.

*Talian giggles*

This ass ain’t for show Talian, it’s 19 inches in diameter and fully functional!

Talian : well hurray for you, my darling. Now let’s talk about the new year!

It’s a busy world out there, and a whole year to reign as the next drag superstar. What is your wish for the future of our colorful community and how do you think we could accomplish it?

Fatty : The future is fat, Talian. Skinny queens once ruled the world but when has a big girl stomped the earth? I’m black, I’m fat, and I’m nothing like any of these other queens. Black queer youth need someone to look up to, fat queer youth need someone to tell them their bodies are ok. Their bodies are valid. I love my body, and if I can love this body, our community can love their bodies too. At the end of this competition, Wowpresents will be working with me and few of my sisters and we’ll be filming the new show, “Phat Thighs For The Gay Guys: A guide to your bodacious temple”. We will be dragging up the members of the fat LGBT community and enriching their lives from biggest loser contestants to butch lesbian biker ladies. We will abolish fat shaming one fupa at a time.

Talian : You got it gal, get that exposure! But here, take these glasses and expose your fellow mentors. The LIBRARY IS OPEN!

Fatty : Holden, you have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants

Little Blue, you remind me of Rapunzel, instead of letting your hair down, you let everyone down in your entire life

Nicky, such a shame your mother didn’t swallow you.

Same Shady T Bagg, you got a big mouth for someone whose runways look like.... that.

LaOddity, words cannot describe your beauty! But numbers can.
2/10

Talian! You’re a pizza!

Talian: A what?

Fatty: A pizza shit

Talian: 3rd place looks lovely on you

Fatty: :o
1555 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Talian : you have 1 minute to convince why you should win. GO!

Fatty : This competition helped me grow as a graphic designer. I challenged myself to play as a new body type AND a new skin tone. I wanted something diverse. I’ve done the skinny white queens for years, one can only tolerate so many twinks before you get bored.

The black woman and the plus size woman are two largely underrepresented forms of drag especially in the tengaged scene. While combining both, I made top 3, and I hope Fatty can inspire other users to consider a more diverse approach than skinny and white.

I deserve to win because I stand proudly and diversely amongst my competitors and the winner’s circle. Fatty started as a joke with Nicky, but she grew to be so much more than the butt end of a joke. She’s the future of drag.

I am the future of drag.

Fatty McFatFace With The Good Snacks is more than a joke, she's a gift.

Now eat it up. And crown it.

Talian : thank you dear, you may leave the stage now...

Fatty : *interrupts* Did you really think Krampus is all I am? They say leave the best for last. Now gag, bitches.

*Fatty makes an outfit reveal while walking out of stage and the crowd loses it*

https://i.imgur.com/XGZOUb5.gif

Complete Look : https://m.imgur.com/lXh1Go4
1555 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Talian : Up next we have the King of Kings! The Portland Pussywrecker! Hold on to your hats, it's Holden Richards

https://i.imgur.com/geI8Oz8.gif

Complete Look : https://imgur.com/a/IXMOZFj

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeMXon4Xddqlkn6/giphy.gif

Holden : HEY EVERYBODY!

Talian : Let me start off with the question on EVERYONE'S mind: How does it feel to be the first drag king on la mia Drag Race?

Holden : I'm jubilant! I feel like such a (Portland) Trail Blazer™! For the time being, I am the GREATEST drag king to ever play in this competition.

Talian : DI MOLTO BENE! Have you thought about what you would do with the 100,000 dollari that come with winning the competition?

Holden : Well, remember the Great Wall of Venice from the Christmas list challenge? I'm going to kick off the funding for that! AND once the walls are finished, I'll pay for a ceiling that covers the whole city! NO WATER IN, NO WATER OUT!

Talian : Do we still get the Homo Uomos patrolling the walls?

Holden : Of course! Okay, but honestly though, I would use as much money as is needed to pay my student loan debts. The American education system has fucked over so many people, and I don't want to suffer the same fate.

*applause*

Talian : Mirabile. Hey, sis! It's Christmas! What do you wish for the LGBT community as we enter a new decade?

Holden : I hope that we can stand united as a community. We might've come a long way, but we aren't yet out of the danger zone. Right-wing parties are on the rise in Europe. In particular, Hungary and Poland's democracies have been gutted, using scare tactics and xenophobia against muslims, Africans, and LGBT people to justify their authoritarian regimes. And in Asia and Africa, we are in an even more dire situation. Those two continents make up 3 quarters of the world's population, and most of the countries at best imprison our people, and an appalling number kill them outright. We should be focusing our efforts on helping those whose lives are in real danger, instead of getting pissed off because some tv show doesn't have a single LGBT person.

Talian : You make some good points. Let's hope the New '20s represent a sea change for the community. Let's continue. I went on Google and found this picture of you at 5 years old. What would Holden Richards say to the young Alana Smithee, mio figlio?

Holden : I won't lie to you and say that life is going to be easy. Most people won't understand you, and much of the time you won't understand them. It's something you'll be dealing with for your whole life. But if you're patient and kind, people will return the favor. Don't be scared to share your insecurities with others, because it's only by sharing your fears that you can begin to overcome them.
1555 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Talian : Let's lighten the mood. The biblioteca is aperta!

Holden : Ahem!

Nicky! You are so British that, in between sweeping chimneys and gargling Earl Grey, you get banged by your Ebenezer Scrooge looking sugar daddy

Dame Shady T. Bag! You're so British that you douche with fish and chip batter

Fatty McFatface and the Chamber of Secrets with the Good Snacks, you're like a phonebook. You have many names, and with each year you become more irrelevant

LaOddity, you've had more toots than my a trumpet band after eating beans

Macda, you're from New Zealand, and like any good kiwi, I KNOW that in your spare time you kiwi your man

Mystia LeBlanc, I'll post my read of you on Vimeo

Talian, you're such a self-centered Venetian that when you get a little too wet, the WHOLE WORLD has to hear about it

Talian : ...Puttana. One last question: Why should you be the fourth winner of Talian's Drag Race?

Holden : I'm one of a kind. My being here has broken the mold of what is possible on a season of Drag Race. Every week I've given you versatility. My looks have been of a consistently high quality. My performance in challenges has snatched your wigs many a time. You've crowned three queens so far. Isn't it time for the reign of the One True King?

Talian : Grazie, my darling! Holden Richards, everybody!

*applause*
1555 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Talian : And now, the oddest of the bunch, the fashion queen who never failed to slay a runway, give it up for LaOddity!

https://i.imgur.com/L09ZQ0W.gif

Complete Look : https://imgur.com/hlsH7cg

*LaOddity poses and poses before giving a bow to Twinkies, then sitting down*

Talian : Alright dear, here we are again! What have you to say now?

LaOddity : It’s surreal, to be quite honest with you. I had high expectations of myself coming in, but this was no cake walk, it was a journey and I have learned a lot throughout it. It’s been humbling and inspiring, and I am proud of what I have done this time around.

Talian : Well I’d hope so. You won three challenges, and legend of fashion themselves Paz, has given you top toot FIVE times. Once? Work. Twice? Okkk. Five times, I think it’s safe to say you should be proud.

LaOddity : Thank you. I had my ups and I had my downs. But throughout all of it I kept fighting, and I think above all that is the mark of a true winner. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. That said, I stand here tonight with the highest score at 3.87. I know firsthand that does not determine your winner, but for my own personal story, it’s pretty epic for me regardless.

Talian : I think it’s a good time to ask. I have a picture of little Gavin, what would you say to him now, if he was watching your crazy ass up on my stage today?

LaOddity : I would tell that boy to put his motherfucking walls down as he grows up. Stop putting forward a trajectory of who you think the world wants you to be, and just be you. Every weird odd strange bit. You don’t need to know all the references, or even always be liked... But you do need to learn to put down the exterior that doesn’t let people in, or pushes them away. You are going to go through so much, and that inner resilience is so important, but don’t let that cloud loving and accepting yourself, for every flaw, and every strength too.

Talian : Thank you for sharing that. That was beautiful, LaOddity. While we are at it, we are facing a new year! I’m putting together a Wish List for the community. Anything worth adding?

LaOddity : Well, I think that my drag represents the concept of genderless, or gender non conforming. The majority of my work, I hope reminds people that we are an incredibly diverse community. I feel as though drag culture often ostracizes the notion of “queens & kings”, but I think most peoples experience with drag is more complex than that. We call it being a drag queen but to me it’s honestly more on an exploration with my own gender and how I feel in those grey areas, which brings me a lot of comfort. It is hard to explain, so I try to just represent that in my work, and I feel I have done so.

Talian : C’mon Drag Entity! I love it. One final question, why do you, not the others, deserve this crown?

LaOddity : I deserve it because I have pushed the boundaries of where Drag is to go. I have come into my own and found the confidence that Ruby was missing. I elevated my work every week. In my moment of weakness I simply rose to the occasion and didn’t let it bring me down. I am the most unique of the finalists, and I murdered the runway this season. I hand drew a look, being LaDonna. I have shown far more versatility and sets of skill. I brought my own humour and took risks this season. I think I was outshined possibly once by each of these two, every other week, they were playing catch up. I deserve this win. I believe so.

Talian : *smiling* You betta work, sis. Alright LaOddity, now the real question. What are you planning on doing with that solid $100 bank?

LaOddity : Well mother I would start the fundraiser for Mystia Gone Missing cause Madonna was always gonna send Gagas ass packing. *tounge pop*

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!