This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins Season 2 Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins Season 2..

3373 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional
Jan 22, 2015 23:21:00
to ItsOfficial
Me again I know groan but it seems that Cedric and Josh might vote with me and I can make the finale so now I have a small ray of light cascading down on me I have some hope to grab onto its a small chance but I still have a chance to pull something off and survive
3373 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From mman23
Episode 12 Confessional
Jan 23, 2015 00:14:38
to ItsOfficial
Editor's Note: I had a big confessional but it got deleted so unfortunately I won't write as well as what you could've gotten. Sorry! :P

Wow final 5! I feel like all my hurdles have been cleared and I have made it to the point where I truly control my destiny. This really has become an underdog story for me. Hell, I almost went home week 3, but since then I kicked myself in the ass to be a strong competitor, and it's clearly showed. However I feel like it's my social game, not challenge strength, that has truly catapulted me here. I have kept Dan and Cedric on my side for most of the game, and it was my encouraging and trustworthy words that has glued them to me. This works particularly with Cedric, who I feel was not truly with me until about the final 8 when Katherine and Co. pissed Ced off with their dishonesty. I gave him the nudge and showed him a trustworthy side, and he slid right next to me. Dan I have been upfront with every round, and I played MY hidden idol on him. If that doesn't prove trust, i dont know what does. Solidifying these two on my side was the best move I made, and it took a bunch of crafty moves to do so.

This round, I would like to see Emmy leave, both for strategical and emotional reasons. Emmy is the least deserving person here since the final 10 started. I would not like to see him go any further, and he will probably self-vote himself out of the game. Additionally, Nate sees me as his best hope in continuing. The bond I built with him still holds despite me lying last round about not wanting Carlos out. If Nate stays and he wins immunity, I see him as a vote to help me vs hurting me. If he doesn't win, then he's an easy vote.

Speaking of soft lies, I told Cedric tonight that I'd want a final 2 deal with him. He responded by telling me that he was surprised I didn't have one with Dan, but he gladly accepted. I tell him this because I dont want him feeling like he's on the outside in the final 3 of Jalapaos. The key to any alliance is for the ring-leader to never allow the person on the bottom to know they're on the bottom. By reeling Cedric in, I keep him from potentially straying away later.

I believe Emmy will be the person leaving this round, setting up a very exciting final 4. Let the games begin!
3373 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From dandoe
CONFESSIONAL
Jan 23, 2015 10:17:26
to ItsOfficial
I can't believe I have made the final 5! :D

But I am so happy, I have never even seen Survivor and look at me now, I look terrible and smell like crap but it's all worth it! :D - On a side not, Cedric cutting my rope, all smiles now but if I can get him back... he better watch out ;) haha

BRING ON THE FINALS!
3373 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional
Jan 23, 2015 10:28:33
to ItsOfficial
Once again I have a shot according to Cedric Josh is starting to crack if Cedric an I can ally together I can stay in this game and perhaps have some power because Cedric and I both know that Josh and Dan want to go to the end together so if I can work with Cedric to oppose them then we could have a tiny chance to make it to the end all I can do is hope that I survive this very crucial vote
3372 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional
Jan 23, 2015 15:46:44
to ItsOfficial
FINAL 4!!!!! I made the finale after having my back against the wall I manage to convince the three that EmmyJay should got out and yes now he is but now I only have two votes left until I can get to the end the problem is that in any season in the final four there would be a clear cut easy to predict winner I honestly have no idea who will win this is going to be an insane dash to the finish I get to represent Timbira to the end and I am ready to put all my effort into the finale Im playing hard and Im playing to win
3371 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7411/poll/survivor-tocantins-s2-fan-favorite-116288

Last chance to vote for the Fan Favorite! Poll closes Monday once the Reunion begins!
3371 days ago
ItsOfficial
From teamjacz
Confessional
Jan 25, 2015 10:46:48
to ItsOfficial
Guess this is the last confessional worth giving.
To clear my thoughts and get ready for all the chaos that is bound to happen. I am convinced I deserve a spot in final tribal, even if it's a eventual loss.

My plan for the last two cycles is to try and win the challenges! Final 3 immunity is a must regardless. I don't want to get to the end with Nate, at all! He has 4 Timbira members on jury already, they'd want to see one of their own win, all of us know that. I may or may not have told him I'd stick with him as an option, but realistically that isn't a good one.

Dan, I feel like if I went to the end with him, I'd have a better chance at votes, but I think he'd be a good candidate for a "He didn't give me a reason to hate him" vote by the jury. Potentially gonna be labeled as the lesser of 2 (or all 3) evils.

Lastly that 3rd man in the Jalapao band, Josh. He said he hasn't made any deals to the end with anyone, but asked me for one. I was floored by that. I'll keep him in mind, because I didn't make anything solid with anyone either, but if the three of us are left and I win immunity, I could go either way. If I don't take Josh over Dan, I'll just admit that I had planned on taking Dan from the merge, which is true so I didn't lie to him when I said nothing was solidified.

I feel like a lot of bases are covered, at least by what these guys have proven or are saying now. But if I learned anything from this particular group game, it's that nothing is guaranteed and being too confident can be a killer.
3370 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From mman23
Final 4 tribal
Jan 25, 2015 15:30:15
to ItsOfficial
I sadly vote to eliminate NATE.

Reason: First and foremost, he's outside of my Jalapao final 3. Secondly, you're too much of an underdog threat to take any further. I gave you a chance to win safety this round when I booted Emmy, but I'm not taking you any further. You've interacted with each jury member for multiple rounds, and I don't want to see you any closer to that prize.

With all due respect, you're a great competitor!
3370 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7510

Season 3 applications now open!
3370 days 15 hours ago
TheEclipse
"Joey- You were our first vote on Jalapao and it was a contested one. You definitely didn't see that coming, and this vote taught me to always be on the lookout."

as i saw it coming but saw too late awks
3370 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Lol - I wanted to say that but, didn't want to reveal anything to affect the game. This was a close vote! I would have been happy with either outcome!
3369 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7410/forum/topic/14399378/19

Reunion Beginning shortly if you'd like to participate.....
3369 days 16 hours ago
Nt888
What a season wow

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!