This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins Season 2 Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins Season 2..

3370 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Premier is set for January 9th. I will have more for the viewer's once the cast is set! Til then; feel free to discuss the Twist voted for by you; the (Season 1) viewer's.

This season I will debuting the Mutiny twist for the first time in my series!
3370 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From TheEclipse
EXAMPLE CONFESSIONAL
Jan 4, 2015 20:38:19
to ItsOfficial
(insert generic gamebottiness, corny jokes and pissy rage here)
3370 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From NewNightmare7
Example Confessional
Jan 4, 2015 20:41:33
to ItsOfficial
Oh man, I hope that the people I play with in this game are very stupid. They won't see anything that i will do and if I have to (which I will) I don't mind a little backstabbing here and there
3370 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From ClockworkRebel
example confessional
Jan 4, 2015 21:05:17
to ItsOfficial
Today, mother tried to take over the tv, so I decided to throw away all her underwear into the neighbors cat litter box
3370 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Kelly0412
No title
Jan 4, 2015 21:07:26
to ItsOfficial
Example Confessional

I have two idols and I'm keeping both of them I hate my tribe there all stupid there always like let's vote out the weakest. Well I say fuck that let's blindside some bitches
3370 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From geovanycaldeorn
example confession
Jan 4, 2015 21:12:35
to ItsOfficial
That bitch Sara tried to blindside me last night! I mean we were suppose to be friends like really she got EVERYBODY to vote me.   ... I guess it's a good thing I played that idol she fucked  up realbad beacuse  now I'm coming back for blood
3370 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Emotion
practice confessional
Jan 4, 2015 21:34:07
to ItsOfficial
I guess I'll just fake a confessional

Alright, so after last tribal council Monica was voted out, the last of my allies so I'm alone out here. I've tried talking to Jason and Krysta but I honestly can't see them budging... But I do have a slight glimmer of hope... I found the idol!!!!!! OMG this is such leverage. I'm not sure if I want to share this with anyone because they could just split the votes and get me out but at the same time it could get some people to flip my way... I don't know ib just can't seem to get them to understand that a 5 person alliance can't make the final 2... :-/ is just tough.
3370 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From mman23
Survivor sample confessional
Jan 4, 2015 23:06:53
to ItsOfficial
So this round is a pivotal one for me. I feel like the merge is right around the corner. There are two modes of thought for how to proceed. I can keep going in my "dead possum" mode and just be told the vote. Or I need to do what I can to take control of the vote. We are down to just six people on this tribe, and my top ally left last round. Debbie unfortunately got steam-rolled out of this game, and I'd hate to meet the same fate. Unfortunately, I'm getting a very poor vibe this round. Not quite sure what to do, but I know neither myself, Sassy, nor Craig should win immunity. I've been pushing the Craig vote a bit more today, as I'm not too confident Billy wants to go radical right now. If the 3 Kojis can come together to vote Craig, no negative outcome can result! Robbie is being a big baby with this challenge throwing out superfluous, personal insults. The pedophile is back! Not quite sure who would enjoy talking to such a negative and catty person. No room for such a creep in this game lol.
3370 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From _Adidas_
Confessional
Jan 4, 2015 23:37:24
to ItsOfficial
It's official!!! I'm going to be on survivor!!! It's a dream come true to actually be ON the show and so much different than watching it and thinking how you would do if you were on it. First season winner Big Joe was amazing as he is one of my best friends, my only goal is to play better than him *laughs* My gameplay is to just win challenges as a tribe Because majority is very important, once merge begins I'll just see what the alliances are and obviously there will be a lead in the other side and just play the nice guy with everyone. I'll get rid of the sheep that are sheeping their masters so that I can get rid of his followers then I'll move to the master himself and cut his head because I need to get rid of anyone wanting to make moves and just take to finals anyone who did not do anything, I didn't join to make friends, this isn't the bachelor
3370 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
So, are these confessionals related to the players?
3370 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
These are Example Confessionals the applicants are writing to help their chances of getting cast! - I want an active cast so my Viewer's can enjoy watching the Season play out! I figured pre-game confessionals would be a good way to find an interesting cast!

These confessions are completely made up :)
3370 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
Oh...
3370 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
DryIceBros
Oh...

I could never get used to your sarcasm Gregory. Lol.
3370 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
That was a "I UNDERSTAND IT NOW!!! :D" Oh... Also, my example confessional:
"Oh yeah... I forgot about doing confessionals. Well, I'm in a pretty good spot right now and... That is all I can think of.
3370 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
I was so confused as to what was going on there lol
3370 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Out of the first few applicants; I really enjoyed ClockworkRebel's confessional. I LOL'ed so hard when I received it.

Emotion applied for Season 1 and failed to be cast - Most likely candidate for S2.

Adidas applying surprised me a bit until I noticed he was a friend of Big Joe's. - After his confessional I decided I may or may not cast him for this season.

Mman and his dead possum confessional was entertaining to read until I got towards the end. *Scratches Head*

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!