This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3247 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
"Endurance"

Today everyone will have to dig deep if they want Immunity. Today's challenge is non-other than an endurance challenge with a bit of luck added into the game to make it more realistic. In front of everyone is a poll with 7 foot placements.

On my "GO" everyone will post *Climbs Poll* - Every 10 minutes [no more - no less - you will drop if it comes remotely close] you will have to post *Makes Adjustments* to keep your feet in place on your pole.

Now to the realistic part of the challenge - Every so often; I will post *Lower yourself to Foot Placement #_ on your pole* - which you will have 2 minutes to post *Lowers self to foot placement #_*  - LAST person to make their adjustments will have a 1/4 chance [random.org] of slipping when they make their adjustments to their next foot placement. Fail to make the transition in 2 minutes and you fall off your pole; losing any chance at Immunity.

Last person hanging onto their pole will earn themselves Immunity and a place in the Finale Episode - safe from the vote at Tribal Council. If there are any questions; please ask before we begin.

CHALLENGE BEGINS @ 7pm EST SHARP!
3247 days ago
chpman12
So to confirm...do we post "Climbs Poll" as soon as you say GO or 10 minutes from when you say GO?
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
As soon as I post "GO" @ Chip.
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
Check-in for Challenge.
3247 days ago
chpman12
Here and okay got it!
3247 days ago
MicklePickle20
here and can you explain more
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
On my "GO" - Everyone will post *Climbs Pole*

After that; you will post *Makes Adjustments* - every 10 minutes from YOUR LAST POST.

Every now and then; I will post  *Lower yourself to Foot Placement #_ on your pole* - which you will have 2 minutes to post *Lowers self to foot placement #_*  - LAST person to make their adjustments will have a 1/4 chance [random.org] of slipping when they make their adjustments to their next foot placement. Fail to make the transition in 2 minutes and you fall off your pole; losing any chance at Immunity.
3247 days ago
steve4280
Here
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
Checked-in -

Chip
Mickle
Steve
3247 days ago
steve4280
I just want the necklace for once lol
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
This challenge will begin @ 7pm EST sharp! Anyone fails to climb their post will lose any chance at Immunity.
3247 days ago
chpman12
It is 7
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
Survivors Ready!
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
3247 days ago
ItsOfficial
1.. .

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!