This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merged Camp - Khoisan

Topic » Merged Camp - Khoisan

3220 days 12 hours ago
chpman12
^^^ XD
3220 days 12 hours ago
chpman12
Of course it goes on another page -_-
3219 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
-Tree Mail-

The Finale Episode will take place on Sunday @ 7pm EST. 2 Back-to-Back challenges and Tribal Councils that will determine our Final 3! Only one can be crowned the title of Sole Survivor! Once the Final Three has been determined; I will bring in the Eight members of the Jury and each Finalist will get a chance to make an opening statement before the Jurors get a chance to address them. - Once each Finalist have made their opening statements; the power will shift to the Jurors. The Jurors will be free to ask any questions they'd like before casting their votes for the winner of Survivor S.Afirca - "Cursed Idol."

If everything goes smoothly; the Reunion will take place Tuesday night @ 7pm EST.
During the Reunion I will reveal the votes for the Sole Survivor of Season 3. I will be giving out the awards for Season 3 which include the Fan Favorite - Decided by the Season 3 Viewer's Lounge. I will also be revealing the Player of the Season; Underdog of The Season; and Entertainment Award - Decided with the help of *Active* Members of the Season 3 Viewer's Lounge with the sole decision made by myself. [The Host]

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!