This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvFvFvF: Reunion

Topic » FvFvFvF: Reunion

1967 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Season 5...

We have seen the first sixteen players battle in The Classic II, then we saw another set of newbies take on the first twist ever, then we saw the original creator of the game battle along with newbies in the twistiest season yet, but just now we saw 10 newbies take on 10 veterans in the longest, most heart breaking season thus far. Now we are going back to the newbies and allowing them one final shot before allstars to prove themselves.

This Winter we are taking a trip across the globe to Tokyo, Japan for the greatest battle yet.

Fifteen new players will embark on a journey like no other. The twist has never been seen before. The idea behind the season is I for one, NOT one for all, seeing what people do when they truly have all the power!

In Tokyo players will have to win competitions, survive votes and ultimately one of the fifteen of them will win Generation II:

THE POWER STRUGGLE

SEASON FIVE: The Savior

Coming Winter 2019!
1967 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Sad I won’t be here for all stars
1967 days 10 hours ago
jwbrine
Me wondering why I didn’t receive Player of the Season

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRc51zSh0fY72fK/giphy.gif
1967 days 10 hours ago
1001games
Iconic
1967 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
OMG I forgot my intro where I was going to thank Josh for doing nothing but posting some Judge Judy gifs
1967 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Coming Winter 2019!

A whole year?
1967 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Winter (January or February)
1967 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Here is the VL feel free to request

https://tengaged.com/group/7553-the-power-struggle-vl
1967 days 10 hours ago
Obstreperous
yayyyyy (party)

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!