This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mentors Twist

Topic » Mentors Twist

2016 days 7 hours ago
VegasBoy94
The teams are no more! You will now be playing in duos!

We drafted duos earlier this evening and those are posted on the main page. Here's how the twist works though! REMEMBER you are 100% an individual in this game!

You will compete in comps like normal except the HIGHEST scoring newbie and HIGHEST scoring veteran are AUTOMATICALLY SAFE and so is their duo member. Then once the two duos are safe (or one if both of the winners are from the same duo) the LOWEST remaining overall scorer is a peasant.

Then the highest newbie and highest veteran nominate someone to be a peasant. This player is anyone who is not in power and not from one of the auto-safe team(s).

Example: (newbies listed first and vets second)

Duos: Bob & Sally, Jim & John, Damian & Noah, Joseph & Joey, Zach & Zac, Crypt & Dylan, Deeanna & Swadles, AND James & Kara.

Bob is the highest scoring newbie so Bob and Sally are safe.
Swadles is the highest scoring veteran so Swadles and Deeanna are safe.
Deeanna is the lowest scorer but is still safe due to Swadles <3.
Dylan is the next lowest so he is the automatic peasant for the week.

The rankings are as follows:

POWER: Bob, Swadles, Damian, Joseph, Joey, Zac
PEOPLE: Sally, Jim, John, Noah, Zach, Crypt, James, Kara & Deeanna
PEASANTS: Dylan

Then Bob and Swadles get to make one of the PEOPLE a peasant.

Bob is not able to choose Deeanna because that is Swadles duo member.
Swadles is not able to choose Sally because that is Bob's duo member.

Bob must choose a remaining newbie (Jim, Joseph, Zach, Crypt or James)
Swadles must choose a remaining veteran (Noah or Kara)

They will join Dylan as the week's peasants.

In the event a double eviction occurs during this period of the game. The LOWEST two non-safe scorers are a peasant and we do the same thing.

IN THE EVENT that all the newbies or all the veterans are safe for some reason then the power player can choose anyone from people who isn't yet safe!

I hope this clears things up. Enjoy tonight off and we will have our FIRST comp in this new phase, tomorrow!
2016 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
mess
2016 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Swadles must choose a remaining veteran (Noah or Kara)

We all know what he would do in this case.
2015 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm sorry are you trying to suggest that Swadles would beat me in a comp?  Who do you think I am?  Lol.
2015 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃ぃ
2015 days 11 hours ago
Jacadeux
Rofl
2015 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
noah_kondon
I'm sorry are you trying to suggest that Swadles would beat me in a comp?  Who do you think I am?  Lol.

In popularity.
2014 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Omg I鈥檓 in an example 馃馃徎

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!